[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Columbine Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: columbine-never-sleeps-03.jpg (515KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
columbine-never-sleeps-03.jpg
515KB, 2000x1333px
April 20th is almost here lets have a Columbine thread guys.
>>
>>36315104
they were raped by cops. prove me wrong. pro-tip: you can't

RIP
>>
>>36315104
A must
>http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1491919288405.webm
>>
>>36315196
>they were raped by cops. prove me wrong. pro-tip: you can't
>RIP

No they weren't and that conspiracy theory has already been debunked.
>>
>>36315633
way to debunk that theory faggot
>>
huh, didn't realize he had the virgin walk
>>
>>36315674
>way to debunk that theory faggot
There is nothing in there writings about such an incontinent taking place they did it for many different reasons Eric wanted to be remembered and not forgotten Dylan was depressed and suicidal for 3 years and it was to get back at the school for all the bullying that happened to them they did it to help bring attention to the problem of bullying and they are heroes for that.
>>
>>36315786
I didn't ask you why you thought they did it. did I? Do you think everyone that gets raped writes about it or tells others about it? I'm not going to argue trying to prove myself right because if you wanted to know the truth you would research it like I did. its unnerving to see these threads and all the ignorant teens that pretend to care spreading half truths though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.