[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girl coming over for netflix and chill in two hours,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I got a girl coming over for netflix and chill in two hours, how do I not fuck it up?
>>
Well if its a girl from Tinder she probably is expecting to get fucked so have some drinks ready to loosen yourselves up then put a hand on her thigh and take it from there
>>
>>36315067
kys and get off this board.
>>
>>36315115
Third time I'm doing this, first time I was really shy and went for a kiss after a full movie, second time I tried to be more agressive with body contact, but I think I creeped her out. I don't want to fuck it up again.
>>
>>36315254
Well you should take anything I say with a grain of salt because I'm a KHV myself but waiting a full movie seems like a bad idea considering how little women pay attention to them

i still think alcohol is necessary to make them less frigid, get a nice wine and you might look classy as well
>>
>>36315254
3rd time with same tinder girl netflix and chill and still no fuck? man thats some dedicated shit from there

if you dont do this tonight.....
>>
>>36315668
naw, third girl, first girl I went for a kiss after the movie and we fucked (we are FWBs now) second girl said she couldn't do it, first time trying casual sex and that it wasn't my fault (it probably was my fault)
>>
>>36315724

Here's what worked for me with literally 100% success rate.

>make sure apartment is fucking spotless and smells good
>have a selection of alcohol and mixers to choose from
>offer drink immediately upon entrance
>put on a show you can drift in and out of such as family guy
>kino escalate (the only pua thing that works)
>by the third drink make a move to bed her

Assuming you don't sperg along the way this will work 100% of the time 80% of the time.
>>
>>36315916
> family guy
Yeah bro so classy
>>
>>36316139
>worrying about being classy with tinder whores

No wonder you're having so much difficulty.
>>
>>36316317
yeah you're right

i apologise for my last post
>>
>>36315915067

OP DO NOT PUT ON FAMILY GUY. This is not 7th grade.
>>
Bumping coz I might need these hot tips
>>
>>36315067
have alcohol
^ this

calms all nerves
>>
Go to fucking /adv/
>>
Is it really this easy to fuck Tinder whores? I get a ton of Tinder matches, but I live at home so I have no place to bring them to "Netflix and chill."

I'd think about getting an apartment if it's really this easy to get fucks off Tinder...or is this just /r9k/ roleplaying?
>>
>>36316977
If you don't look horrifying than it is indeed easy as hell.
Just use some pickup line and you're half way there.
>>
>>36316977
if youre attractive - its easy as fuck
if youre ugly - its impossible
>>
>>36317068
I guess I should start looking into apartments. Maybe I'll get one for the summer so I'm not suckered into a year long commitment.

>>36317072
I mean I seemingly get a lot of matches. I don't usually try with them since, again, currently living with my parents and it's kind of hard to fuck when mom and dad are walking around in the house.
>>
>>36315303
lmao first time i had a girl over i went for kiss after 2 full movies
>>
Anyone want to add my chad profile to fb so we can do tinder social for jokes?
>>
File: image.png (81KB, 729x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81KB, 729x441px
its time, wish me luck bois
>>
>>36317670
Shred that pussy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.