[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you at Coachella?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-15_19.22.10.jpg (827KB, 1062x1070px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-15_19.22.10.jpg
827KB, 1062x1070px
Why aren't you at Coachella?
>>
I couldn't imagine any place on earth that I'd like to be less. If everyone that is currently there died, I think the world would be a better place
>>
>>36314936
I hate loud music in public places and I can't stand crowds. And if you have sex at Coachella you will almost definitely get some disease
>>
Normiefag central, that's what Coachella is.
>>
>>36314936
what the fuck is coachella? and why does this name makes me angry?
>>
It's a diluted mainstream version of electronic music festivals from the past.

Behind the peace/love/relax veneer is an aggressive and narcissistic vibe.
>>
>>36314936
>I don't want to inflict myself on other people
>I don't want other people to inflict themselves on me

Also shitty music, probably.

I'm so lonely, I wish I was more attractive.
>>
its not about the music, its about getting laid and doing drugs with your friends in the sun
>>
>>36315979
>getting laid
Implying any woman would touch me
>doing drugs
I'm a total pussy
>your friends
Where the fucking fuck do you think you fucking are?
>in the sun
I don't like hot weather
>>
It's about watching normies become unresponsive from exhaustion, drugs, and heat.
>>
>>36314936
The lineups have turned to complete shit and it's become completely mainstream. Went there once back in 2007 and it was a huge pain in the ass to go to. The heat was torture and there were too many dumb attention whores roaming about. Not worth putting up with now that there are no bands worth seeing.
>>
Cause nothing exist outside America, apparently.
Also I'm horrendously disfigured and ghastly.
>Music festivals are about being with other people
>It's a very unhygienic desert
>>
>>36314936
Im already on skype with the best drummer in the world and I listen to him play all the time for free. Why the fuck would I pay money to hear a fucking jew sponsored wannabe?
>>
>>36316043
they will touch you once you roofie them up

just pretend ur doing the drugs

go alone and meet people there

find shaded parts
>>
File: bakersfeel5.png (199KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel5.png
199KB, 400x386px
because I am a poorfag and the best I can do is buying a $60 craft beer fest ticket at csub next month
>>
>>36316149
>just pretend ur doing the drugs
That's incredibly faggy
>go alone and meet people there
I don't have friends because people don't like me.

>find shaded parts
Still too hot
>>
The amount of scamming that goes on there is insane. Do not bring a backpack, someone will be standing behind you opening it. People will try to drug you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.