[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think no one else is as pathetic as I am here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ultimate_robot.jpg (78KB, 847x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_robot.jpg
78KB, 847x1000px
Me:

> 24,5 yo
> a NEET
> literally no friends, and I mean literally
> I don't talk to anybody except for writing with people I never met on the internet
> I don't go out, as in, even from my room
> play vidya, watch youtube, surf on the internet all days long
> cry myself to sleep
> depression
> OCD
> fear of people and going out, not going to doctors with this shit because donttrustothers.jpg
> 14 people in my phone book, 7 from my family, an older guy that is my neighbour, two collegues from back when I was in college, never talk with them again, one from high school, the same case, two doctors numbers and hair salon number
> On my last birthday there was only my mother, two grandparents and my aunt
> Literally ZERO friends of fb, I don't care about it
> no hope
>>
>>36313798
Oh I forgot:

> when I actually get out, I only wander around for 5 minutes and feel like shitaki mushrooms for being forever alone, walking alone and completely obsessed that people look at me laughing that I am walking alone always, so scared go back to my safe zone
> I fail at everything I touch
> I suck at everything
> I am a waste of space & resources
> I wish I was never born
> currently feuding with my family, I especially hate my aunt and her family, also my mom's cousin and her family, but currently fighting with my parents too

Please anons put me out of this misery already.
>>
Why do you have a FB?
>>
>>36313873
In the winter time it's season for ski jumping and I like to comment on my favourite ski jumpers' profiles :).
>>
I have all that but older, fatter, and uglier. No internet friends either. Tried it, they hate me, ghost me all the time. Its me that get that.

This place is my friends.

No phone book, no phone.

My last birthday was alone.

Be thankful anon.
>>
>>36313873
>>36313895
But currently... I keep it, hoping in vain that one day I will open it up and I will have a friend invitation from someone random who will change my life upside down. Only if fairytales were possible IRL.

I also constantly check my email as if anyone's gonna write to me :(. I deleted all my phone messages (which were all basically my mom asking me what I want for dinner etc) like a week ago, and I still have not gotten a single message so it's still empty.
>>
>>36313896
>fatter, and uglier
You don't even know how I look...
>>
>>36313798

34 NEET. I like riding my bicycle a few times a week. Get to go outside and you pass people so quickly there's no awkwardness.

Be kind to yourself. You're not alone.
>>
>>36314072
Lol this reminds me that I once actually tried that but with a car. And then I reminded myself that I'm becoming more and more like Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>36313928
What's your e-mail address, anon? I'll drop you one every few days if you want.
>>
>>36314280
Thanks but I'd rather not post it here since I use the same nickname as for my email everywhere.
>>
>>36314309
Understandable. Any disposable ones?
>>
>>36314349
No actually. Only have two, the 2nd one has my real name and surname in it :D. Too depressed and unwilling to do anything to even create another, random one.
>>
>>36314371
I'm sorry anon. I wish I could help in some ways
>>
>>36314472
Go back in time, tell 10 year old me to never take any shit from anyone,no matter their size and actually throw punches to teach them a lesson, no matter whaat the reprecautions will be.
>>
>>36313798
>no mention of being a kissless virgin
Normie detected, fuck outta here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.