[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got asked to the prom by some fat girl in my year I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: il_fullxfull.784388081_lhy1.jpg (119KB, 670x600px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.784388081_lhy1.jpg
119KB, 670x600px
I just got asked to the prom by some fat girl in my year I've never spoken to.
I'm pretty unpopular myself and was not going to go in general (partly down to ticket cost - $100)
but she bought a spare ticket when they were still on sale so I'd get in for free.

Should I go if I don't find her attractive in the least?
>>
>>36313487
Yes. She may become hot later in life and you'll be the first to fuck
>>
Wow, tough question.
I was pretty popular back in the days, so I could pick between quite a few cute girls to take to prom. Going with someone ugly would have ruined my social standing, but not going at all would mean I'd miss out on an important memory...
>>
>>36313487

Sure, you can get her to rim you in the shitter during the festivities.
>>
>>36313533
was it really that much of an experience?
>>
>>36313533

How old are you? Prom is an average memory if you're past 21.
>>
>>36313487
Yes, why shouldn't you outcasts go together?
Might have things in common
>>
>>36313487
Holy shit, $100? I remember kids bitching about the $20 fee.
>>
>>36313487
...You don't have to fuck her. She's probably just being nice because she sees you around alone a lot and she's a fellow outcast.
Maybe she's really cool but you don't know because she's a fat loner. Maybe she's brilliant and a future nobel winner.
>>
>>36313487
Yes. Go. Trust me. Don't lose this chance.
>>
>>36313621
The thing is though she's not a loner. She's part of a pretty large group of girls and is liked as far as I can tell. I'm pretty sure all her friends would hate me if I said no
>>
>>36313649
why, what chance is there to lose
>>
>>36313660
Well, what I said stands. You aren't expected to fuck or even kiss her. Just go and dance with her a couple times, talk, have fun. maybe she will introduce you to her friends.
>>
>>36313695
You might be on your way to having a GF. Remember, you're more likely to have a friend of yours be your GF or even wife. If you fuck up you'll end up in the friendzone forever
>>
>>36313695
I disagree with that guy... Go explore drainage tunnels instead.... It's what I did and I have 0 regrets and pleanty of fun memories.
>>
>>36313570
Yeah.
>>36313575
I'm 27, and it's still a fond memory
>>
>>36313487
It's just one night, it's not going to ruin your life, beside you could fuck one of her hotter friends when she's wasted.
>>36313797
He can do that whenever he wants, prom is only once in your life (at least where I live)
>>
>>36313882

Then your life is sad.
>>
>>36313621
>>36313737
This guys right. If it's not costing you anything what do you have to lose
>>
File: 4L_7u0KF4TX.jpg (71KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7u0KF4TX.jpg
71KB, 699x485px
Yes. An opportunity like that will never happen again, dude.

If a girl was literally paying for my ticket and asking me to go with her I'd apply for a credit card immediately to rent a tux.

Think of it this way, you could regret not going because you had no friends, or, you could regret not going because you were to beta to say yes to a girl that asked you to go with her.

She also might become attractive later in life and you were there before she was, and that could mean something to her down the line if she's actually interested in you. She could have asked Chad, but she asked YOU.
>>
File: 1490060655953s.jpg (8KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490060655953s.jpg
8KB, 222x250px
Do it op. Become that guy with the fat girl.
>>
Beats beating off at home, might even be fun trying to have her have a good time.

Go for it, but be prepared for shit like "oh, Chad suddenly decided to take me there, sry, anon." Because life is a bitch that way.
>>
>>36313487
Really, the only point in going to prom is if you have a huge group of friends you want to make memories with or if you have the chance to fuck a hot girl. Doesn't seem like either is the case for you.
>>
>>36315064
>She also might become attractive later in life and you were there before she was, and that could mean something to her down the line if she's actually interested in you. She could have asked Chad, but she asked YOU.
If she becomes attractive and can get prime Chad dick, you really think she's going to go back to anon the robot?

>girls
>loyalty

Pick one
>>
She got you a ticket? Make the most of it. Sometimes, the fatties turn into hotties later. Invest now and see results later.
>>
>>36316663
You know even ugly girls want Chad Thundercock right?

She even made the first move. Clearly a sign that this isn't your typical fucking Stacy that expects everything to be handed to her. I wouldn't pass this opportunity up 3bh
>>
>>36316753
>You know even ugly girls want Chad Thundercock right?
Of course, but most can't get Chad so they settle. But you really think they're going back to the robot once she IS able to get Chad?
>>
>>36313487
You'll probably gain more by going than not going at all, so I'd say go for it.
>>
>>36316802
Alright. Good point. But for the sake of OP's question. I still think he should go and potentially make some good memories with a girl and her friends. This will probably never happen again to him (girl making the first move) and prom is only once unless you're not a senior or date high school girls.
>>
>>36313533
Lol, I never went to prom and could care less. You think sone faggy school dance means didly shit in the grand scheme of you life? Stop watching so much television.
>>
>>36313882
>he peaked in highschool
>>
You should tell her to get a refund for that ticket. They will refund it.
>>
>>36313487
Yes go
i knew the robot would mute me
>>
>>36316992
Does literally anything you do benefit society and the world in its entirety in the grand scheme of things? Stop denying yourself of pleasures because this place has deluded you into believing anything even remotely normie culture is bad.

Parties and clubs can be fun in moderation. Don't go to a party or club where you know the people there are gonna be playing music you don't like. This should be common fucking sense.
>>
>>36313487
Go, you've got yourself a belly GF for the night
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.