[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skills you picked up being a shut-in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1492199697128.jpg (58KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
1492199697128.jpg
58KB, 600x391px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4413428/Catfish-duped-NBA-star-teen-model-jail.html

What is your masterpiece?
>>
File: 1491261768437.jpg (46KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491261768437.jpg
46KB, 421x427px
Music production, mastered fapping. As in I can cum within 1 minute or go on for 5 hours if I so wish. I have also no problems doing dry orgasms if I wish to for whatever reason. I have reached the peak of masturbation abilities.
>>
>>36313388
Gotta hand it to that girl. Anyways I was top 200 in a popular video game for a few years. I guess that was the skill I picked up during my years as a shut in.
>>
>>36313388
Damn, that was impressive. Very inventive to catfish two real people as each other at the same time. This is a whole new class of catfishing technology desu.
>>
Efficient methods to waste time. That's all.
>>
>arranged a meeting between the two
Damn that's pretty sick
>>
>>36313388
My masterpiece?
As of now, my intense mental breakdown that caught the eye of someone who owns the world, right? My thought process at the time following the plot, before I was aware of the fact that I was being monitored at all times, was that it's a lot better to lie about my life and exaggerate how awful it is being me than to lose my soul to a fate like the protagonist's in this movie. I thought some black celebrity had boughten my body from some Eye's Wide Shut black market and all the absurd things going on in my life were to due to this. Now I see that it's much, much worse than that. Wow, how could this have happened to me? I alway pictured my life as being unremarkable, quiet, and relatively normal.
>>
>>36313388
I'm currently learning how to do the Photoshops due to extreme boredom.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.