[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

megan schroeder is best galpal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: e54.jpg (70KB, 413x450px) Image search: [Google]
e54.jpg
70KB, 413x450px
What does Megan's smell like? Would you sniff her butthole? Would you be friends with her?
>>
>>36313026
Feel sorry for her. One of the few women on the planet who would be nice towards a total retard creep just for the sake of the lonely guy having a friend. 99% of women wouldn't be caught dead with a weirdo like that.
>>
i would kill to be in her harem of autists
>>
so many nerds like to pretend chris isn't self-aware but in all of his photos taken in public he looks like he is sorry for being there
>>
>>36313059
I don't think she had any friends herself. She spent most of her time playing cards, collecting them and watching anime. She also hinted that she was sexually attracted to Nazi soldiers and officers. She had Chris buy her a few photos off eBay. She seems like the perfect Galpal. I'd kill for a girl like that, to start off as my galpal and then we fall in love over time. I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>36313133
>She also hinted that she was sexually attracted to Nazi soldiers and officers.
Patrician-tier taste

>She seems like the perfect Galpal. I'd kill for a girl like that, to start off as my galpal and then we fall in love over time. I can't stop thinking about her.
So chris-chan is basically your role model?
>>
>>36313133
>>36313026
She looks like Ms.Lippy from Billy Madison.
>>
>>36313026
Shit. No. No.
>>
>>36315003
Why wouldn't you at least be friends with her? She seems like a nice galpal.
>>
>>36313026
>What does Megan's smell like?
Probably stale sweat trying to be covered up by cheap perfume
>Would you sniff her butthole?
On a scale of yes to no, yes
>Would you be friends with her?
I mean maybe, I don't know what her personality is really like, as CWC's depictions of her are most certainly completely innacurate
>>
File: 100_0695.jpg (766KB, 2560x1706px) Image search: [Google]
100_0695.jpg
766KB, 2560x1706px
>>36313105
>in all of his photos taken in public he looks like he is sorry for being there
>>
Not gonna sniff nobody's asshole. Nasty. Ugly girl, too.
>>
>>36315475
>Not gonna sniff nobody's asshole. Nasty.
Fag.
>>
File: 1450302238053.png (1MB, 729x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1450302238053.png
1MB, 729x1513px
Can I c-call her m-mommy?
>>
>>36315475
shes pretty cute desu and looks genuinely nice for a girl who is posted here since most op pics posted here are ironically stacies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.