[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder balck lives matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 797932.jpg (52KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
797932.jpg
52KB, 624x351px
friendly reminder balck lives matter
>>
>>36312951
"Black lives matter!"
>blacks kill more blacks than any other race
a-ayy lmao?
>>
>>36312951
You think any of this matters?
You think you matter so much that you need to disturb the peace and serenity of everything
Not just on the internet but in the waking world as well
Non of this matters you conceited piece of human trash
We're just one out of trillions of rocks floating in an ever expanding universe and you have the nerve to preach your arrogance and selfishness to the whole world?
Kill yourself
>>
yea blacks are the ones doing the murdering, by FAR.
so blm is the biggest group of hypocrite racists that ever existed.
>>
File: BZ5jJSo.jpg (96KB, 1024x516px) Image search: [Google]
BZ5jJSo.jpg
96KB, 1024x516px
its not just black lives either

militarized racist white american police exponentially target other minorities for no fucking reason either. even that upstanding Asian doctor wasn't immune from their cumskin savagery. whites are scum.
>>
>>36313060
>even that upstanding Asian doctor wasn't immune from their cumskin savagery. whites are scum.
Check the ethnicity of the CEO who made the call/policy you dum dum
>>
>>36312951
they do. still i've never seen any of these afro americans protesting in areas where black lifes are actually in danger. look at congo for instance, its a failed state, blacks are killing each other there on daily basis to supply the western world with cobalt, which will eventually be in our phones, computers, etc.
at the end of the day those hypocritical BLM bastards are using the same technology as we do and by that are indirectly contributing to blacks killing each other in the 3rd world. currently there is nothing which enrages me more than BLM
>>
Alright. Thanks for the reminder. I forget that they are human at times.
>>
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>LET'S FOCUS ON THE ROUGHLY 200 BLACKS KILLED BY POLICE PER YEAR, ONLY ABOUT 12 OF THEM NOT COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED SHOOTINGS
>LET'S IGNORE THE >5000 BLACKS KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS PER YEAR
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
File: 30283.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
30283.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
>>36312951
friendly reminder black wives matter
>>
>>36313141
>CEO

you can bet he got where he is enforcing and dicksucking white policies
>>
File: 1373057776103.png (653KB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
1373057776103.png
653KB, 1275x717px
>>36312951
shut up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
>>
You're right, balck lives do matter.

Now black people, on the other hand...
>>
If blacks were removed, gun violence in the states would drop below the average european country.
blacks are the most violent people in the west by many many times.
they are 22 times more likely to commit a crime.
>>
File: garbagewhite.jpg (86KB, 990x644px) Image search: [Google]
garbagewhite.jpg
86KB, 990x644px
>>36313186
>5000 BLACKS KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS

>brutalize and oppress race for centuries
>herd them into ghettos and flood them with drugs
>use police to regularly inflict violence on them
>deny them lawful employment and educational opportunities
>surprised they turn to crime and violence themselves

>LOLOL blacks are such subhumans amirite xD xD

whites makes me fucking sick
>>
If black lives matter, why do black people murder each other at such massive rates?

Check mate atheists.
>>
>>36312951
Reminder to dark man: we are going to take your women too.
Ooga booga wehre mah melanin kweenz at.
>>
>>36312951
Stern reminder black crimes matter
>>
>>36313269
>takes the time to write all that shit

Lul you already lost
>>
>>36313269
why is her head so smaII?
>>
>>36313269
you know blacks enslaved other black long before whites did.
the whites' slaves lived way better than other slaves, and whites were the ones who abolished slavery.
you're welcome you lying fucking ingrate.
>>
File: whitehypocrites.jpg (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
whitehypocrites.jpg
42KB, 500x322px
>>36313311
>f-fuck d-don't expose m-me

you're not convincing

>>36313324
>typical white bullshit

also you abolished it because your lies couldn't supports its own weight anymore
>>
>>36313141
He was randomly selected by a computer...
>>
File: 1303804383600.jpg (345KB, 661x642px) Image search: [Google]
1303804383600.jpg
345KB, 661x642px
>>36313373
Right because if whites had left your ancestors in africa you'd be SO much better off.
Remember Liberia?
How's that work out for you guys?
You people NEED whites or else you'd degenerate back to living in mud huts starving to death.
Personally I'm all for american blacks separating and forming their own country, they'd last about 2 weeks before they devolved back into tribal warfare.
>>
>>36312951

No lives matter

Specially not fugly niggers and cracker cucks like you OP

>t.latino
>>
File: ftfy.jpg (186KB, 661x642px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.jpg
186KB, 661x642px
>>36313450
i fixed this a bit for you
>>
>>36313224

Nigger please, he got there because he was actually working instead of screaming with a fucking sign like a retard

Which is what you do, you fucking failed abortion
>>
>>36313600
>constantly making excuses and blaming others
people are so fucking sick of you playing a victim, nobody's fucking listening to you anymore.
now fuck off and stop blaming everyone but yourself for being a fucking loser.
>>
>>36312951
BLM is pathetic. The Black Panthers were a true """radical""" group dedicated to helping black people. They defended blacks from actual racist violent cops, and also fought against the increasing criminality and poverty in the black community No surprise the government poured so much effort into sabotaging them and destroying them

BLM is ran by women and simps and have no real strategy or offer any solutions to actual problems blacks face. They just whine to white people and seek attention.
>>
They may matter to you, but
black lives certainly don't matter to me

>>
>>36312951
No they don't faggot
>>
>>36313702
I'm a black man and you've hit the nail on the head
>>
File: IMG_20170415_191428.jpg (57KB, 626x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_191428.jpg
57KB, 626x622px
>>36312951
Fuck off OP. BLM is literally a modern terrorist group, as is Antifa. These two groups would rather riot and burn shit, than actually attempt a civil dialogue.

If you did some basic research, you'd know that "Hands Up Dont Shoot", which formally started BLM is a fraudulent lie, but Michael Brown deserved his death. You'd also realize that significantly more whites are killed by Cops than blacks are. You idiots only think otherwise because the Media literally tells you everytime a "Good Lil boy who was on his way to school" gets shot. They refuse to reality check the news they're putting out , and the liberals won't reality check themselves.
>>
>>36313373
Being a minority isn't a big deal. Being a minority under a black or Mexican majority is a huge fucking deal. We've watched blacks and Hispanics destroy their own communities, murder each other, and suck the government teat for decades. Why the fuck would any decent white person ever want to live under that kind of system? Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>36312951
then why do they suicidaly resist arrest so much
>>
>>36313269
why was the black murder and single mother rate lower under evil racis jum crow then
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.