[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all women so unintelligent!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5688.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5688.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Why are all women so unintelligent!?
>>
>>36312295
Because they didn't evolve to be intelligent.
Women depend on men.
>>
they're intelligent, they're just not creative.
>>
File: 1459352282127.jpg (78KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1459352282127.jpg
78KB, 499x499px
>>36312363
oh no you don't

women are strong and independent, they are 100% capable of taking care of themselves without a man around
>>
Here is the real answer:

Very few women value intelligence. Even today most women would rather have a big manly man than an average looking nerd.

So then these women reproduce and of course they reproduce with stupid and get stupid.

The very few women who value intelligence have smart kids but they are rare.
>>
>>36312295
There is no biological reason for females to be intelligent
>>
>>36312387

What I noticed is that even the "independent" feminists want a man who is better than them at everything.
>>
>>36312387
How's a woman going to be strong and independent when she has to stop working for months when she gets pregnant?
>>
>>36312376
They're neither
>>
patriarchal society trying to herd them into tarted up helpless bimbos reliant on a man

feminism is saving them
>>
>>36312467

This. Men are the bread winners and man need to figure out how to convince women to be spunked into.

All women have to do is exist and lay there. Maybe organise a privilege rally once in a while but even those are mostly organised by leftist men.
>>
>>36312512
> even those are mostly organised by leftist men.
Jews aren't leftist anon.
They just make white countries turn leftist to destroy them.
>>
Cannot bother to fetch the study but there was a study recently showing that millennial women are moving back from the workplace into the kitchen.

Also you could look at what happened to the kibbutz in Israel. Same thing.
>>
>>36312511
It's sexuality, intelligence or both if you rely too much on either you lose the other
>>
>>36312524

I, the person you quoted, am a Jew.
>>
>>36312535
Is that supposed to be a good thing? Why would you want a women who doesn't want to work and have a career?
>>
>>36312623
Personally I'd rather have a clean house and a hot dinner to come home to rather than a tired, stressed working wife
>>
>>36312550
(((You))) are a Jew
>>
>>36312448
In Europe, the system has totally degenerated.
Women can have sex with any man and the State will subsidize her and the child.

That means that as a man bringing value to society through my work, I am paying taxes to pay for the offspring of parasitic pieces of shit, such as criminals and illegal immigrants.

If I could make up the rules, I would do it third-world style again: bitches have to pay for their own child.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.