[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Robots/, I will help you devise a plan to seduce your oneitis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: don-juan-15.jpg (59KB, 413x581px) Image search: [Google]
don-juan-15.jpg
59KB, 413x581px
/Robots/, I will help you devise a plan to seduce your oneitis.

Tell me your story and I will devise the plan. It will not include bullshit like /go to the gym/ and /become attractive/ type of BS.

Serious replies only, if you've already fucked up the interaction beyond the point of no return, please don't apply. Friendzoned or not talked to yet may apply.
>>
I forgot to mention, tell me your story and as much info about the girl as possible so I can devise the plan.
>>
>>36311414
Man we are all at the point of no return.
>>
Sure :

>Second day of class
>Be all clumsy and mind elsewhere while teacher asks stuff.
>Cutie I've been staring at notices me
>She would stare too even before but chose not to think much of it.
>She keeps looking and smiling
>Finally make eye contact
>Pic related, plus a big smile
>Be all insecure and look away fast...

This is probably where I fucked up, or she was just finding me funny.
Next class she doesn't even notice I'm there, I wait for a chance to go talk, it didn't happen.
I did notice though that she is a super friendly girl and she might have found another guy.

At some point I manage to cross her and go "Hi whats up?".
We begin to talk, she is a bit responsive, but things get very slow, interest fades away eventually, she stops talking.
Class break, she leaves and joins her friends.

She doesn't ask much about me, she doesn't talk if I don't.
I look at her, and she doesn't mind, she mostly stares back too but doesn't go farther than that like when she used to stare by herself.

I got her number, she didn't text me since.
I'll see her tomorrow probably.

Pretty shitty story.
>>
>>36311402
I was friendzoned but eh, I think we both on some level acknowledge that it would've been a mistake. I haven't told her this but if she said yes 4 weeks ago then we'd probably already be broken up.
>>
>>36311716
Ok so here's how you get her. This is gonna be the long con Anon, get ready.

1. Find out what she does with her time. If there's anything at all that you can also do, like reading the same books/tv/hobbies, etc. Get into all of them. Actively start spending time doing these things she also does. How can you find out what she does with her time -> Facebook, Instagram, become friends with her ugly friends or male friends, ask her what she does for work, for fun, ask her about her day several times a week and you will start knowing what she does with her time. What is important is really what she does with her time, not what she wishes she was doing. Like if she likes to travel but never does it, well who cares, that's not helpful, but if she goes hiking every weekend, then that's important, cause you can start hiking easily.

2. Don't show more interest than she does. It will scare her and creep her out. This is the long con. Your focus should be to learn as much as possible about her and start doing the same things she does. If the things she does are completely achievable for you, (example she only does sports and you're morbidly obese: you cannot get this girl). So mirror her interest, don't text faster than she does, don't write more than she does, don't talk more than she does. Only do 10% more. Otherwise you will scare her with neediness.
>>
I knew it was a scam...
>>
>>36312301
3. In a few weeks, after you've learned everything she does in her free time and mastered them in terms of knowledge and practice, you should invite her to do those activities together. You should organize these activities or tag along to them. It is better to organize them as you will be "alpha" in her eyes. Example if she's into art, organize trips to art galleries or art classes. Organize at least 2 things per week and always invite her. She's not gonna come often cause she's a busy hot girl but it doesn't matter. Once she's hung out with you 5+ times and you act like a nice beta boy, she will start liking you as a friend. You want to fully friendzone yourself. But try not to do shit that is so cringy or beta that it goes into the no return. This phase will cost you some money and time. You should never confess your feelings or say anything romantic to her whatsoever. You can touch her if you're comfortable with it but it's not necessary. If you tell her your feelings or say anything sexual you're done. Zone of no return.

4. The next phase might take weeks or months. This is after you've friendzoned yourself and hung out with her 5-10 times. The goal of this phase is to get alone with her girl, at night, in your room, with alcohol. This is where you're gonna both get drunk and make your move. And after you have sex, you hope that your friendship turns into love. It won't 100%, but sometimes it will. You will still not tell her your feelings. You never tell her your feelings. Especially after the sex. (cont.)
>>
So during this phase where you're trying to get her alone in your room (which might take months), she might date other guys, fuck other guys, other betas/alphas will join your activities and hit on her, maybe even fuck her if she's a slut. You should not worry about that, you should not get mad. You also should spend as little money or time during that phase. This is the phase where you no longer act like a beta provider. You spend no money or time on her. You start to only invite her to activities at night, and activities 1 on 1. You flake or refuse to go to any activity that is not 1 on 1 and at night. You invite her at least twice a week. If she doesnt go for it in 1 month, you go back to step 3 and friendzone yourself again and do group activities that cost money and time, you do that for a little bit more and then try step 4 again. Once she agrees to a 1 on 1 activity, you get the booze out and get drunk and let the alcohol do the rest. Never talk about your feelings or about your relationship with her or etc. Never talk about sex.

The very important part of step 4 is that you no longer spend time or money on her, and not get mad when she goes for other dudes. You cannot become needy, you must control yourself and wait for your opportunity to get drunk alone with her. Don't fall into the trap of going to parties with her hoping to get drunk. She will get hit on by every guy in there and you will not be able to compete. Your only chance is to be 1 on 1 and drunk. If you've friendzoned yourself enough and she likes you as a friend enough and trusts you, and you have enough commonalities that you can do things together that she likes, she will hang out with you one on one. Without the commonalities she never would though so don't skip that part. In step 4, never agree to group hang outs. She will try to trick you into hanging out with 4 other guys "as friends" that are also trying to fuck her.
>>
Oh fuck off OP, you think it's funny?
>>
>>36312404
why? what's wrong with my plan?
>>
people ask me or ask my friends if my oneitis and i are a couple. makes me cringe everytime. apparently we act like a couple, i had no idea we gave that vibe. should i just kms now?
>>
>>36312442
why can't you bang her?
>>
>>36312477
well thats why im so confused, she doesnt show any romantic interest. why do people ask me if we a couple???
>>
>>36311402
>It will not include bullshit like /go to the gym/ and /become attractive/ type of BS.
Hahahahaha... You losers never cease to provide me with entertainment, now are you?
Now fine, stay virgins for all I care... I already got laid.

Sincerely,
someone who's been there and got a gf
>>
>>36312514
Well maybe she does and you don't see it, but whether she does or not is irrelevant.

It seems to me like you are in phase 3. Now you must switch to phase 4. If you are friends with a girl, and you succeed into banging her, a lot of the time she will become your GF.

So your main goal should be to bang her.

How do you do that? Phase 4 ->

You invite her to activities that are at night, and 1 on 1, and you make sure to have alcohol at your place, and to drink it.

When 2 people of the opposite sex are drunk, alone, at night, in a room, most of the time they will fuck.

Now the tricky part is getting her to accept to 1 on 1 activities at night. Will she do that with you?
>>
>>36312435
>>36312301
She probably doesn't have the same interests as me and I probably won't like them or her taste.
I really only like her personality, she isn't that good looking(I would post a pic of her)

She didn't want to add me on facebook, pretexting her smartphone doesn't let her...

>Don't show more interest than she does.

Some guys tell me to actually go for it and my inactivity is what gets her turned off

Your plan asks me to get friendzoned?
You realize an average man manage to date and fuck his would be girlfriend in less than a week?
>>
>>36312594
>"hey wanna hang out this weekend"
>"sure who else is coming"
>be too pussy to say just us
besides if she was into me why would she ask 'who else'
>>
>>36312638
>Some guys tell me to actually go for it and my inactivity is what gets her turned off
That is correct, if she likes you and you don't show interest it will friendzone you and "kill" the opportunity. But the truth is the friendzone can be broken by 1 on 1 hang outs at night with alcohol. It's not a death sentence. If she thinks you're a complete creep and would never hang out with you 1 on 1 that is a death sentence.

>Your plan asks me to get friendzoned?
>You realize an average man manage to date and fuck his would be girlfriend in less than a week?
Yes, I can go to a bar and fuck a girl much uglier
than me in 1 night, but if I want to fuck a girl hotter than me, or a girl that isn't a slut, I will need to friendzone myself and wait for a few weeks. My plan assumes that you are sooooo ugly and low value that those weeks turn into months.

The reason I say to not show interest is because showing interest when it's reciprocal is great, but when it's not it kills all your chance, and I'm assuming that people reading this are sooooo unattractive there's no chance it would ever be reciprocal.
>>
>>36312708
i should add, i do value her as just a friend aswell, so i dont wanna make things too weird between us. i might need a longer game plan
>>
>>36312708
>besides if she was into me why would she ask 'who else'
For sure, you are a /robot/, she is not into you, but that doesn't mean you can't fuck her, and then GF her.

Here's how you deal with the who else is coming ->

"I invited a few people"
"x person is coming" (lie)
"you're the first person I invited so far"
"do you want to invite other people? that would be cool"

(if you have the balls)

"I think it'd be fun just us 2"
"just you so far"
"I don't feel like hanging out with too many people right now"

1 hour before ask her if other people are going, if yes, cancel, say something came up. You will have to do this 5-20 times for it to be successful.
>>
>>36311402

There is no way to "get" women. They are either attracted to you or not. Stop making it more complicated then it is
>>
>>36311402
>it's a neckbeard plays love doctor episode
kek, quit larping you massive faggot
>>
>>36312747
>i should add, i do value her as just a friend aswell, so i dont wanna make things too weird between us. i might need a longer game plan
They will only get weird if you talk about your feelings or the relationship. If you invite her to do 1 on 1 stuff and get drunk and try to fuck her that will not make things weird. Physicality doesn't make things weird. Words do.

Just get her 1 on 1 and drunk at night and let the alcohol do its thing.
>>
>>36312852
she is pretty conservative in her lifestyle, like doesn't drink, party, go out much. also this whole get her drunk and she WILL fuck you logic is pretty fucking stupid and creepy. if things were that simple why would r9k need to exist at all.
>>
When a girl thinks of their perfect man its a man they instantly hit it off with, there is no waiting period of awkwardness, if you fumble and snail she will never think of you as "the one" even if you manage to trick her into dating by being pathetic or whatever your plan is
>>
>>36312945
>she is pretty conservative in her lifestyle, like doesn't drink, party, go out much. also this whole get her drunk and she WILL fuck you logic is pretty fucking stupid and creepy. if things were that simple why would r9k need to exist at all.
not really, getting chicks drunks is how chads get laid and always have been. I know it sounds creepy because drunken sex is rape, but 99% of all 1st time sex happen when drunk. The reasons robots dont get laid is cause most of them don't drink socially.
>>
I don't have a oneitis anymore, it's liberating.
>>
>>36313040
Real fucking life, the first time I almost lost my virginity was at a party. I was drunk as hell and feeling amazing so I got in a car with two drunk girls and they were ready to drive my friend and I back to their house. The only reason it didn't happen is because one of the girls had a bf and he had a gun and threatened to kill us if we didn't get out of the car.
>>
File: 1490004924055.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490004924055.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>36311402
>christmas time
>fly from school in Riverside, CA to former home in South Dakota
>decide to hit up oneitis after 4 years and she wants to hang out
>think she just wants to as friends so invite her and some other guys to my house
>she patiently waits til everyone leaves then asks to cuddle
>we do and watch a few movies
>this goes on for a few days while I sperg out and over time, tell her my feelings and that I'm a khv
>she still wants to cuddle, but is less reluctant to
>I go back to school and now we just send shitty memes to each other on snapchat but never actually talk

she's the extroverted, artistic, non-makeup-wearing, likes-to-go-to-indie-rock-concerts kind of girl, and I'm on r9k
I'll be visiting again in June and August and intend to chat with her then
>>
>>36312945
>she is pretty conservative in her lifestyle, like doesn't drink, party, go out much. also this whole get her drunk and she WILL fuck you logic is pretty fucking stupid and creepy. if things were that simple why would r9k need to exist at all.
and also if your girl doesn't drink, it does make things more difficult, but the principle of 1 on 1 and night still applies. It might just take longer and you might need to make a move cause the alcohol won't be there.
>>
>>36313160
>I'll be visiting again in June and August and intend to chat with her then
Unfortunately that's not enough time. I wouldn't invest in the long con with a girl I'm only gonna be there for 2 months. Cause it might not even happen in 2 months, and if it does it won't last long.

Also you already confessed your feelings so that's the point of no return. I would find another oneitis in your city that you haven't talked with yet.
>>
File: IMG_1043.png (796KB, 1426x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.png
796KB, 1426x900px
im desperate enough to try

>6 foot 200lbs is me, chubby face but not extremely fat
>she's about 3/4ths my height, comes up to about my chest
>10/10 qt in my eyes
>likes retro games and hangs out with the weeb group at uni
>i converse with her daily, make her laugh on occasion
>she dresses like me, a simple hoodie with jeans and that's pretty much it
>idk if she has a bf or not but her closest friend is a chubby gook with weird eyes so idk
>somewhat shy, talks kind of quietly

pls help opie
>>
>>36313040
I don't like her cause I want to have sex with her. I want to have a relationship with her. I don't wanna drunk fuck. I wanna know how to makes us more than friends. People around us seem to think it, so it shouldn't be to hard right?
>>
>>36312838
>>36312983
>They are either attracted to you or not.

U got it mayne
>>
>>36313215
you need more details about what she spends her time doing. liking retro games and hanging out with the weeb group is not enough.

You need to find out activities that she does that you can also do, then you can ask her to do those with you, then after doing that a few times, you ask her to do those things 1 on 1, at night, with alcohol.

Maybe she studies, organize group study or become her study partner, maybe she smokes weed, organize weed hang outs. etc.
>>
File: 1487808463751.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1487808463751.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>oneitis already had a bf so I never had a chance
>delude myself I might have one anyway if theg break up
>he just got her pregnant instead
It's too fucking late, it was always too late but I was too much of a pathetic beta cuck to see it. Just die in my sleep already.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 450x360px
>tfw she has a steam account but why would she add a stranger
>even if she added me i wouldnt know what to say

its all good i guess
>>
>>36313265
>I don't like her cause I want to have sex with her. I want to have a relationship with her. I don't wanna drunk fuck. I wanna know how to makes us more than friends. People around us seem to think it, so it shouldn't be to hard right?
The thing is, normal people (not robots), have sex, and then have sex several more times, and then become GF and BF. They don't become BF and GF and then have sex. It's like shitting before eating. It doesn't happen. You must have sex several times before you even CONSIDER dating someone. So my advice on fucking her first is how you will start a relationship with her.

I wish it was like in your dreams OP when you confess your love and she says "OMG I love you too" but that's only in the movies and in like 0.00001% of all relationships.
>>
File: 1492294588948.jpg (298KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492294588948.jpg
298KB, 1600x1200px
>>36313320
thanks opie, i feel like this info will really help me finally get her
>>
>drop oneitis a few months ago
>most of my sexual experience has been with her, she never let me fuck her tho
>rejected by her many times but still tried to get with her
>used to be best friends
>lately she's been trying to contact me
>my friends are telling me that she always says how much she misses me and wants be my friend again
What do?
>>
>>36313327
>It's too fucking late, it was always too late but I was too much of a pathetic beta cuck to see it. Just die in my sleep already.
It's not too late,>>36313399
>What do?
Start at phase 3. Refriendzone yourself but this time never talk about your feelings. Then switch to phase 4 and only try to hang out with her 1 on 1 at night.
>>
>>36313420
>It's not too late
Of course it's too late, she's going to have someone's fucking kid. A few weeks ago I was hoping they'd break up, now what, start hoping he abandons her so I can experience the joy of dating a single mother? At this point I just wish I'd never even met her, I'd gone years without a oneitis.
>>
>>36313479
>Of course it's too late, she's going to have someone's fucking kid. A few weeks ago I was hoping they'd break up, now what, start hoping he abandons her so I can experience the joy of dating a single mother? At this point I just wish I'd never even met her, I'd gone years without a oneitis.
I mean it might take years but if you get her alone enough times and get drunk often enough you can bang her. Then she'll have cheated on her bf which could get them to break up, or to never talk to you again.
>>
>>36313420
I mean yeah I've already done all that shit and didn't 100% work. That a pretty general explanation on how to fuck a girl. I was hoping to get some advice on my specific situation, drop girl and then she begs me to take her back.
>>
>>36313521
I don't want to pump and dump her, all I ever wanted was to be in a real relationship with her. But there's no chance of that now, there never was. Only thing I can do now is leave and cut off all contact, and just let my feelings for her slowly die away. Should've done that months ago but I just kept stringing myself along with false hope.
>>
>>36313535
>I mean yeah I've already done all that shit and didn't 100% work.
well keep trying. keep getting her drunk and trying to bang her. There's no secret. Sometimes it takes more than 1 time, sometimes it just doesn't work. That's why ultimately you should be working on a few girls at the same time.

the thing that's important is you never tell her your feelings this way you can just keep trying to bang her over and over, and she never cuts you off.
>>
>>36313608
>I don't want to pump and dump her, all I ever wanted was to be in a real relationship with her. But there's no chance of that now, there never was. Only thing I can do now is leave and cut off all contact, and just let my feelings for her slowly die away. Should've done that months ago but I just kept stringing myself along with false hope.
if you fuck her and she breaks up with her bf she could end up dating you. If you never fuck her though she will never date you. You need to fuck first in order to ever date.
>>
>>36313633
I don't think getting her drunk would work in my situation. I've tried that and she went into a whole thing about how having sex with drunk girls is rape/taking advantage of them, so I guess weed will work...
>>
>>36313696
>I don't think getting her drunk would work in my situation. I've tried that and she went into a whole thing about how having sex with drunk girls is rape/taking advantage of them, so I guess weed will work...
it will work, don't get her passed out, just a few drinks. What women say is irrelevant, they constantly say things they dont do or do things they dont say. Obviously 100% of women think having sex with drunk girl isn't cool, but guess what.... it's still how people have first sex 99% of the time.
>>
>>36313653
Are you forgetting she'd be having his kid this whole time? There's nothing here for me now, even if this all works out somehow I'm stuck raising another man's child. Besides a girl who's committed to someone else but then goes and fucks someone she's had a few drinks with isn't someone I want to date anyway.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.