[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ordered 2 additional pizzas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 01 - W7YmIoa.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
01 - W7YmIoa.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>ordered 2 additional pizzas
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE now you made me hungry. its 6:12 right now.
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>dellivery guy "hope you and your friends enjoy the food sir!"
>>
it's ok bro, at least you are not a drug addict. You're a good guy who just likes eating. Nothing wrong with you.
>>
>>36311416
Normie women like drug addicts way more than us fatties.
>>
You don't eat them all on the same day, do you?
>>
>>36311416
Fatties are worse than druggies though. No one likes fatties because they don't even have any sort of self respect and don't care that everyone can see they have no lack of self control. Druggies usually try to hide their addiction at least.
>>
>>36311485
t. /fit/izen who's only redeeming quality is that he goes to the gym
>>
>>36311363
I was 300 pounds at one point. I ate nothing but 1 egg, 1 bowl of oatmeal, some ephedra diet pills and worked it 3 times a week . In 5 months I got down to 195. Now I still work out but eat whatever I want and float at 190(I'm 6'2). My last fast food meal was BK, two original chicken sandwiches, 10 nuggies, a Whopper and large fry. Now that is only 2 or 3 times a month tho but I've eaten entire mcds dinner box's in one sitting on like 5 occasions.
>>
>>36311509
t. 400lb+ 28yr old man who has rage fits and screams until his enabler parents buy him more fast food
>>
>>36311442
it's all going to be ok my best friend, the necessity of women has been made obsolete by putting your thumb over the tips of your fingers. Food cannot say no i don't wanna, food is not stinky, food will never leave you.
>>
>>36311533
people don't realize that you can mostly eat whatever you want, as long as you aren't consuming massive amounts of sugar.

people aren't confessing to how much sugar they actually eat. every outlet i've seen, people don't actually confess the reality of what they're eating, shame, guilt, whatever it is.
>>
>>36311672
It's not so bad after all, fampai. I'm approaching 30 now and kind of got used to living alone. At least I have a well paying job and my own robot cave.
>>
>>36311706
Yep. Soda is a big culprit in obesity. If every fat robot just stopped drinking soda and ate the same and didn't even work out they would still shed weight.
>>
>>36311485
Until they are outside at 2am tripping trash cans too get some bottles and cans to feed their addiction.

And then they wonder why people roll them.
>>
>>36311760
I don't drink soda or eat sugary junk and are still fat from potato chips or sausage (both without sugar or hfcs in Europe).
>>
>2 loaves of bread to last me 9 days

im fucked
>>
>>36311710
A job is very important! Also, comfy robot cave is best cave. Freedom is better than the jail cell that is women.
>>
>>36311485
>literally lying about druggies
Lmao no. Druggies clearly have no self control either. At least fat people are redeemable.
>>
>>36311706
I fucking love sugar. Especially soda. Soda, and good food in general, are the only things in life I still enjoy/like.
t. 250, 5'9
I am still trying to count my calories and lose weight, though.
>>
>>36311837
are you from lowtestonia?
>>
File: 67.jpg (14KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
14KB, 406x364px
>promised to eat less and stop eating meat
>family just had a BBQ yesterday and just ate around 3 weenies, 4 steaks+3 white bread, 4 cups of icecream, 3 cans of soda, and keep thinking about pigging out on more steaks today and its getting harder to resist

i've never thought trying to be healthy would be this hard honestly. i just wanna stop and get rid of this belly and double chin and live a healthy lifestyle
>>
>>36311987
Are you mocking Estonia? They are one of the few based gun countries in Europe, besides Switzerland, Austria, Northern ireland and Czech Republic.
>>
File: lol2cat.png (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lol2cat.png
71KB, 800x1200px
>>36311449
not op.

I've done it before. There was a period in 2014 where I would eat 2 large pizzas in a night then eat TWO MORE THE NEXT NIGHT. I've gotten better, now I eat it over 2 days.

2 large supreme pizzas.

Also can we talk about how Dominos got rid of their Fiery Hawaiian!? That pizzas the shit. Also, no more shoprunner -- I stopp ordering from dominos cuz of that. Now I just get pizza hut with the $10 off coupon that you can get at any time by faking a survey on their website, or when there's a 50% off sale at some chain.
>>
>>36311980
I think you have it easier than me.

I don't like sweet things. I like...good food.

Like it's not unusual for me to eat 3.5lbs of hamburger, half a brick of cheese, 16+ tortillas, pounds of black beans, a tub of sour cream over 2-3 days. 9k calories for nothing.

t. food addict
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.