[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate how you look?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
I hate being so ugly, I think about it everyday
>>
aaaa are you a girl will u be my gf???
>>
File: 1479162574238.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1479162574238.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Yes everyday.
For the last 9 years I've had recurring thoughts that I want to be cute and pretty despite being male and the fact that I'm ugly fills me with despair.
I've tried to suppress it and ignore it and it just keeps on coming back.
It's not like just wanting to be female or male, just pretty and feminine.
It's hard to explain honestly.
>>
I'm a pretty good looking guy but my penis can literally go back into my fupa so that's why i don't go out
>>
>>36310940
Outside of my teeth, no I don't. I think I'm fairly attractive, I just destroyed my teeth with years of drugs and no money to fix them sadly.

So its killed my self-confidence and life essentially, only myself to blame though. Though I am slowly getting a worse widow's peak and white hair in my beard at 27. But that is whatever, gonna happen eventually anyways. Also seem to be getting heterochromia in the eyes, they're still the same color but two different shades and its getting more apparent slowly as well.
>>
>>36310940
I don't hate it but I don't like it either
wish I wouldn't have a sunken chest though
>>
Yes. I wanna punch myself in the face for how ugly I am. I am revolting to look at.
>>
File: 1491847446126.jpg (38KB, 343x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491847446126.jpg
38KB, 343x600px
>>36311005
I just want to be a cute blonde indie gril

Do attractive people ever stop and think about how lucky they are? Does it even occur to them or do they take it for granted
>>
I'm ugly but I've seen uglier people than me with beautiful partners. My personality is uglier than me.
>>
>>36311036
uglies aren't people. it would be like thinking you are lucky for not having been born a cockroach
>>
>>36311036
Why would you want to be somebody else though?
I mean I have dreams where I look into the mirror and see myself but a pretty/feminine version and that's pretty understandable since I like myself generally but not how I look.
>>
>>36310940
no, i don't hate myself because that won't get me anywhere.
>>
>>36310940
I really don't know if I'm ugly or not
I just know for sure that I'm not really attractive
I hope I'm not ugly. I used to be sure that I was at least average looking
>>
No, my problem is other people hate how I look.
>>
Meh. I'm decent looking but I'm still a little insecure about my looks. Could have a better jaw, better hairline, non-jew nose.
>>
>>36311036
>Do attractive people ever stop and think about how lucky they are? Does it even occur to them or do they take it for granted
They take it for granted, I think.
Things that are given to you that you pretty much did not have to work for or just kind of came to you... those things are never truly esteemed
The only attractive people who think about it are people that have attractive bodies through exercise and diet.
People that have attractive faces I'd say generally don't think about it, unless the person is somebody that was ugly and had cosmetic surgery that was successful and they are not attractive. Even so, I feel like over time, maybe after several years, the sense of awareness would begin to fade.
Really I don't know. This is all conjecture based on what I've seen/heard in life
>>
no, i often forget what i look like because i sometimes go weeks without looking in the mirror
i am balding but it's alright
>>
I'm a meet and don't hate anything about myself. It's the jelly normies who keep on hating
>>
>>36311036
http://www.theonion.com/article/cute-8-year-old-starting-to-realize-how-much-bette-26536
>>
>>36311212
NEET* dumb phone
>>
File: IMG_1896.jpg (499KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
499KB, 500x751px
>>36311141
>So close yet so far quints
This. This bot gets it.
>>
>>36311227
dumb phoneposter
oregano
>>
>>36310973
You won't want me once you know how I look :(
>>
>>36311283
>You won't want me once you know how I look :(
How are you so sure? I just want a fembot gf
Do you have skype?
>>
>>36311283
bitch you know nothing about life if you think i wouldnt take anything as my gf
>>
>>36311036
It's sad really. People treat attractive folks too well. I sure as hell don't and it triggers some sort of insecurity in attractive women. In attractive men is triggers respect.

>>36310940
Is this a joke? I haven't taken a picture of myself in 10 years. It'll be like I never lived past the age of 13.
>>
>>36311834
I think it's more that people are unkind to unattractive people.

If the person is fat then they deserve it and I have no sympathy for them.

But if the person if just naturally ugly through no fault of his own, then it's not fair to treat him badly for it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.