[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychotic mother thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_2155.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2155.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>wake up at 6 am
>brew a pot of tea
>pour tea in a bowl and let it simmer
>step outside to sit on the porch
>just sit, sip on my tea bowl just being in the moment
>that early morning breeze on my face
>the sounds from the chirping birds
>just feeling my abdomen rise and fall at each breath
>this is being in the moment
>SLAM
>the back porch door is open
>IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS MONK BULLSHIT YOU DO THIS FOR FUCKING ATTENTION THIS FUCKING SHIT NEEDS TO STOP
>shift my awareness to the sounds of my mother screaming
>YOU NEED TO START ACTING LIKE A NORMAL 22 YEAR OLD AND INSTEAD OF DRINKING TEA OUT OF A FUCKINF BOWL YOU SHOULD BE WAKING UP TO A FUCKING HANGOVER
>open my eyes... then close them again
>SLAM

who here /angry mothers/? It's amazing how meditation can make you realize how people react to things in tyrant emotional states or trying to find something to react to over everything

Pic. Some Caribbean chick I'll post more if you want
>>
File: 1485282400153.jpg (143KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485282400153.jpg
143KB, 600x450px
>>36310393
>pour tea in a bowl
>>
>>36310418
No cups were big enough for the amount of tea I made
>>
>>36310430
I usually drink my tea from beer glasses (0.5L) how much do you chug?
>>
>>36310393

Your thread is shit, but I want more of titcow.
>>
>>36310393
>wake up at 6 am

this is the worst part
>>
>>36310456
2-3 cups or more, i use to be a big coffee drinker but I switched over because coffee makes me too anxious
>>
File: 1488671805579.png (612KB, 722x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1488671805579.png
612KB, 722x1759px
OP, did you know that the reason your mother hates you is because, deep down, she is not attracted to you? She sees that you're not an alpha and that automatically triggers the most severe wrath a woman can muster. If women had their way, they would gas all peaceful, pensive man because pussy pleasure is all a woman lives for and they hate you if you make their pussy dry up.
>>
>>36310459
Why should I post more if people don't contribute their angry mother experiences?

Believe me I have a lot more but there is no reason to post it if I don't see any stories
>>
>>36310393
That is fucking hilarious. Did it ruin your mood or did you just chuckle at what a ridiculous child she is?
>>
>>36310489
Maybe you should start meditating
>>
File: no cups.jpg (504KB, 1467x1035px) Image search: [Google]
no cups.jpg
504KB, 1467x1035px
>>36310430
Drink a mug of tea and refill it when you're done.
>>
>>36310499
I use to feel guilty and depressed when she finds the things I'm doing not in her box of a world

But as I got older and started meditating more I realized the flaws in what she says and noticed how she doesn't control her emotions and let's her anger guide her in life.

It's unfortunate because I do love my mother but the way she acts towards her children and my father is just sheer anger
>>
>>36310525
Did I just start and epic new meme???
>>
>>36310573
Yes. A million internets are now deposited in your internet account.
A winner is you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462940648566.jpg (56KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462940648566.jpg
56KB, 540x720px
>hear crash downstairs in middle of the night
>run down to investigate
>looks like mom stole my brothers sleeping pills again
>she's sitting on the kitchen floor, tearing open a packet of curry powder from the spice cabinet and smearing it all over the floor
>I ask "Mom, what are you doing?"
>she babbles some random shit about her office job
>I have to drag her drugged delerious ass upstairs and make her go to bed
>spend all night scrubbing fucking curry powder out of the tile grout and making sure my mom doesn't go on more ambien adventures

not as psycho as OP's mom but this kind of shit was a regular occurrence
>>
File: 239486723.jpg (19KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
239486723.jpg
19KB, 213x300px
>YOU SHOULD BE WAKING UP TO A FUCKING HANGOVER
I've got the opposite problem, the cunt literally had the police take me away just for getting drunk and barfing in front of the front door.

Having some greasy commoners pull you out of bed and handcuff you really makes you want to become a productive member of society.

Throughout my childhood she and my brother were always screaming so I could barely get any work done, and she started taking me to kike therapists at the age of 5, drugging me (legally), and changing my school every year or two. It's not enough that this country is already filled with the trash that was too stupid to make it in Europe; I had to go to retard schools, and on then the therapists would blame me for not having any friends and force me to go to even more bullshit groups. I got into a good college, but I couldn't focus on any work, even in the library, and was always being interrogated by stupid advisors that I didn't have the foresight to reject yet. And normies can tell if you've been rejected by other normies in the past, so they don't associate with you.

On top of that she lives like a slob, there's junk everywhere.

Letting bloodthirsty communists that Europeans were to incompetent to kill hijack our entire media and "educate" our women was a mistake.

My solace is that I must have been created to burn this liberal cesspit to its foundations, or die trying.
>>
>>36310660
So what do you do now?
Do you still go to school and live with your family?
>>
File: 293487623.gif (14KB, 334x206px) Image search: [Google]
293487623.gif
14KB, 334x206px
>>36310689
NEET, live with Mom.

Trying to get Dad to let me move to Japan and live with him. He doesn't really want me around either. They're divorced (shocker) and he's got a Jap wife and daughter he's busy with.

I was gonna kill myself this morning, but I was too lazy to walk all the way to the place. I finally figured out the way, but I spent the last two mornings walking there (2 hours) and not being able to find it, and pulled the fuck out of something in my foot.

The best part of it is that I've got a near-religious obsession with finding a dominant girlfriend, probably to replace the bad mother experience.

But dominant women don't exist, at least not in a stable form.
>>
>>36310393
>sip on my tea bowl just being in the moment

You sound like a pretentious white faggot
>>
>>36310393
My mom is not angry.

Are you a KHV?

Now post more Caribbean chick.
>>
>>36310491
contribute, i dumped my page-long life story you fuck
>>
File: IMG_2384.jpg (55KB, 292x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.jpg
55KB, 292x532px
>>36310393
OP, it sounds like you don't actually do anything around the house and your mom is getting tired of it and the faggy way you act
>>
>>36310393
Become an alcoholic just to spite her
>>
>>36310777
Is your half-sister hot?
>>
>>36310660
Pls be a dictator man that inner anger needs to go somewhere and I like the sound of it.
>>
File: 293468723.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
293468723.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>36311125
Depends. Do you like 7 year olds?

I might be able to fish some pics off Shekelbook, but going through other people's happy photos makes me gravely depressed.

Her mom's kinda ugly though, my dad got her pregnant by accident and she forced him to marry her.
>>
File: 9287612.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9287612.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>36311184
There aren't even enough intelligent people left to be worth ruling.

Every country is just a mess of stupid materialist commoners.

Well, except maybe Russia.

>ywn help natalia conquer the world
>>
>>36310393
>>36310393
Your story and the responses you've made in this thread make you sound like someone very much at peace. I'm sorry you have to deal with your mother's drama but I'm glad you deal with it so well.
That tea-bowl shit is fucked though. My ex drank an industrial quantity of tea and even she drank it from cups (albeit enormous novelty cups she's slowly acquired over a lifetime of being alert for steadily bigger cups).

>>36310777
>>36310660
This does not sound like the behaviour of someone who's going to bring purity and meaning to our sewer of a civilisation.
>>
>>36310393
Your mother is a narc.
>>
>>36311218
>Do you like 7 year olds?
>seriously asking this in 2017

different anon here, is she cute?
>>
File: IMG_2156.jpg (154KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2156.jpg
154KB, 768x960px
Here is her ass
>>
>>36311660
Is this the OP pic girl or the 7 yo?
>>
My mums an unreasonable psycho too. I think menopause plays a big role in it.
Though I try not to hold it against her. She and my dad both work hard while being sole careers for my demanding violent tard brother. They're under a lot of pressure and it kills me I'm also such a massive failure and disappointment to them.
>>
>>36311711
OP pic cari girl
>>
>>36311635
I guess. Haven't seen her or my dad in like 3 years. My dad and her mom have their Facebook pics hidden from non-friends, and I'm not friends with them.
>>
>>36311558
What? She sounds like the opposite of a narc or what are you referring to?
>>
>>36310393
>be 22, released from psych ward, violent closed off section
>be under god knows what drugs
>broke up with gf of 5 years while inside
>be hikki NEET since 15
>mind is full of mindfucking delusions, more than paranoid
>since 17 lived without any sort of authority or regime
>now all that happened, had to move in on mother's couch, no possessions, no space, no room, no privacy
>make a tea (in bowl) and sit on the balcony, it's warm summer day
>listen to https://youtu.be/cDCS19EOsrA and just watch the clouds while trying to make sense of reality and accepting my situation
>am at peace
>mother comes home
>"Jesus anon, what the hell are you listening to? No wonder you went crazy, it feels like we're in some temple surrounded by brainwashed sheep"
>"It's horrible and making me depressed, I would go crazy or kill myself if I listened to that, especially alone"
*blasts TV*
BAZINGA!!!! *CUE LAUGHTRACK*
*760 KILLED TODAY....*
*SEE THIS STAR JUST WENT BACK HOME FROM LIPOSUCTION*
IT WAS HARD ADJUSTING BACK TO NORMAL LIFE YOU KNOW HAHAHAHA
>"She's ugly she has all that money and doesn't even know how to match a dress"
>"Do you think she's hot anon?"

Kill me fampire.
>>
>>36311728
try teaching the tard to hold his breath underwater or something, if you catch my drift

everyone wins
>>
>>36311770
My mother acts the same way

Consumed by mainstream pop culture and consumerism

I may not by smart but I defenitly know I'm not stupid
>>
>>36311756
he means narcissist, there's another stupid thread going on atm about personality disorders where someone used narc to mean narcissist
>>
>>36310393
I know how you feel except I go to work at 6am wake up at 5. However my mother sees fit to remind me of what a piece of shit child I am and then turn around and start spouting some bullshit about how she wishes we were a family or ask if she was a good mother.

Lmao gonna put a restraining order on her when I move out
>>
>>36310393
>tfw mother makes you remove her female beard with a tweezer
>>
>>36310640
>not tricking her into sucking your dick

you gave up a free bj, maybe more

idIOT
>>
>>36311801
He's not that retarded. I dare say he's more socially functional than me sometimes. Than many of us here.
>>
>>36310393
So you're mom is single and doesn't get the D
You should fix that
>>
>>36310660
That's a real shame you had that upbringing anon.
>>36310393
I don't know why the responses to you are so aggressive, you were just chilling. Like shit. You should get one of those giant mugs though that hold like a litre.

I feel sorry for my mum for the most part. She stretches herself out so much, my dad is really demanding while also being a leech and my brother is fucking spoiled. She works full time, and they're both really picky eaters. She makes literally 3 different kinds of meals every dinner, and lunch when she has a nightshift, and I've complained about it to them but they don't see an issue with it.

She under sleeps, under eats and is never treated well. The thing about her that I hate is her vigilant defence of her lifestyle while also complaining about it. When I started earning money I told her I'd take her out because she's never treated. She insisted that the whole family goes, then was like oh we can't go to X because your father/brother doesn't like it. Same with any activities I suggest, even going to the shops/out for a walk.
When I was younger she tried to mold me into someone she wanted to be, I guess. Her goals were to get me to dress to modern styles, be really social and she'd guilt trip me when I'd just sit and read, and she would come in and question me abotu my social life and cry when I told her I didn't care about making friends, or hanging out. Most concerning was her main thing for me was finding a good looking, wealthy husband. She was dropping hints to me since the age of 12, though I never really got them until I was 15 or so. So sometimes I feel like she only feels like a failure because she got a lazy husband. Not the fact she's overworked and underappreciated.
>>
>>36312163
Oh no, I really hate that thing: 'Anon, when will I have grandkids?', 'Are there any girls you like?'.
But my parents are not that insistent yet, they try to make it sound cutesy or like a joke but I can predict that after a few years it's going to become more aggressive.
>>
File: 137841990699.jpg (45KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
137841990699.jpg
45KB, 429x410px
>>36310489
>This wall of text
>That pic related
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>36312645
the truth is ugly but not wrong
>>
File: latest.png (9KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
9KB, 200x240px
"I've wasted the last 23 years of my life raising you"
>>
>be 14 just moved to new school
>best school in the state, I could never measure up to other student's abilities
>mother throws fits, compares me to her friends kids, always ask why I'm a failure, weirdo, and freak
>don't really understand whats going on, just doing my best everyday
>her attitude gets worse, and her new husband joins in on the abuse conga
>eventually things come to a head, and after a major altercation police were called and her husband was arrested
>mother throws me out and I live with friends for a couple months
>eventually make connections and move to a town an hour and a half away, take a train to and from high school everyday
>just barely manage to graduate
>because of shitty grades, go to community college
>a few years later, be 19
>get calls from my mother
>desperately wants to reconnect, misses her son, needs someone to talk to
>eventually her husband calls and apologizes for his behavior
>remember that both my mother and her husband have a lot of money, and they're both starting to get old
>answer their calls, become their "friend"
>now, age 21
>own a multimillon dollar beachfront property, now just waiting for the day the two of them die so I can collect that inheritance
the most important lesson I learned through all of this is to only keep people around if you can use them.
people are only tools to be used for personal success.
>>
Move out of your parent's house you fucking lazy hipster.

You're not fucking deep.
>>
>>36312941
>You're not fucking deep
What are you triggered? OP doesn't say anything deep nor does he pretend he did.
>>
>>36311882
you poor man
you made me lol
>>
My mother is literally fucked in the head. She tries to be happy but is incapable of it since every little thing sets her off into argument mode. Alot of men dumped her for being a controlling bitch who was a buzzkill, so she had to change her attitude to find another mate. I have no live whatsoever towards her, being brought up in her negativity really destroyed my whole being. She hit me one time recently a couple months ago and was frothing at the mouth. A couple hits too, they were fucking hard. If I had hit her back, she probably would have tried to call the cops which would result in me raging out and killing her. I have to pay rent to live in her house when she let my other siblings live there for free. None of my other siblings talk to her at all, I see why. Too poor to afford to move out, I will once I can afford it. Then I'm cutting all contact with her. The most frustrating thing is that she makes it seem like she's the best fucking parent alive "I raised all you kids by myself! I did the best I could with you" while she fucking talked to us like grown adults as kids, in a negative manner.
>>
>>36313184
My siblings are all addicts, younger sister and older brother smoke fentanyl, older sister drinks until blackout. I smoke weed so I am also an addict. We never got any parental bonds growing up, so we seek substances for our serotonin deficiencies.
>>
>>36310489
most true shit in this thread, bravo
>>
>>36312709
Even if you are a failure, that's just your parent being disgraceful to themselves.
Having a kid is a very easy process to stop, the father can just leave and the mother can abort. If they really didn't want to have kids, they wouldn't have had them.

They're just regretting something, and regret is for the weak minded.
>>
>>36312709
yup, what the other anon said. they're basically saying that they failed for 23 years and you have to live with the consequences. if we lived in a sane society this would be punishable by death.
>>
>>36312908
Don't forgot to teach them a lesson about their mistakes in their old age too. :^)
>>
>>36310393
your mom sounds pretty cool tbqh
>>
>>36313878
nah not really. OP is annoying hipster loser manchild but you have to remember that his mom raised him to be like that.
>>
>>36313911
I dunno, some people are just faggots
OP seems to be one of them
>>
when i was a kid my mom threw a knife and a flower pot on my dad . what else
>>
>>36310805
>this
OP probably also uses terms like "chill" or "down to earth".
>>
You do sound like a pretentious dipshit, but your mom's a bitch too.

You should both kill yourselves
>>
>>36310660
>It's not enough that this country is already filled with the trash that was too stupid to make it in Europe
Turkey? Morroco?
>>36311753
>My dad and her mom have their Facebook pics hidden from non-friends, and I'm not friends with them.

rude :(
I don't even use normiebook anymore. It's too depressing reading fun or retarded shit that makes no sense from others, while having nothign to contribute.
>>
It sounds like you "meditate" as a way of trolling your mom. Why not use a large thermos?
>>
my mother passed away last year.

she was super crazy and unbalanced and a horrible mother, she did not clean, cook, or take care of me and my siblings.

but she loved us, in her own confused way.

i am sure all your mothers love you too, and even if they are psychotic, they just want what they 'think' is best for you.

and honestly, drinking a 'bowl' of tea and sitting around doing nothing is a waste of time, even if you find it peaceful, and if you spend all your time doing wasteful things, your mother is right to bitch at you about it.

what else did you do after drinking your tea? come shitpost on 4chan and whine about mummy? very productive day you're leading anon.
>>
>>36313243
Longterm weed smoking fucks your seratonin receptors. You'll lose all happiness after the weed makes you dull to everything.
>>
>>36314218
So you just smoke more weed. What's the drama momma
>>
>>36312908
Kill them anon. If you aren't retarded murder is very easy to get away with.
>>
>>36314213
Meditation isn't a waste of time. Even if most robots are NEET, they still have lots of stress and anxiety in their life. Relaxing over a FUCKING BOWL??? of tea is good. High stress gave me an ulcer.
>>
>>36314290
>Meditation isn't a waste of time. Even if most robots are NEET, they still have lots of stress and anxiety in their life. Relaxing over a FUCKING BOWL??? of tea is good. High stress gave me an ulcer.

meditation is useful, but not if your life sucks to the point where some angry bitch screams at you every time you sit down, first priority should be not living with mummy, and then meditate in your own place.
>>
File: 1477473976632.png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477473976632.png
373KB, 500x500px
>like im so in the moment hombre
>just breathing man
>dont want to shift my awareness
>i like just let my eyelids do their thing dude

she's completely right you are a pretentious faggot
>>
>>36310393
her life story right there
>>
>>36311825
They should use NPD. Narc already has a meaning, its just confusing.
>>
>>36314455
Pleb Tier:
Not meditating because you don't understand it

Mid Tier:
Meditating wrong because you don't understand it

Top Tier:
Meditating the right way to find inner tranquility

Enlightened Buddha Tier:
Meditating pretentiously to piss off everyone else
>>
File: will mfw.jpg (4KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
will mfw.jpg
4KB, 250x246px
>>36314242
>how do you know this
>how is this done
>not anon btw
>>
>>36313921
its true, some people are just born to be faggots. OP sounds like kind of a faggot but i bet having a mom this insane didn't help
>>
File: 1468702347124.png (778KB, 1053x642px) Image search: [Google]
1468702347124.png
778KB, 1053x642px
>>36314839
>Enlightened Buddha Tier:
Meditating pretentiously to piss off everyone else

At last I truely see
>>
File: 1489782207407.jpg (60KB, 396x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489782207407.jpg
60KB, 396x395px
>>36315229
IRL ironic shitposting is the path to Nirvana
>>
File: IMG_2148.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
OP Here

For those of you that call me gay and faggot, I'm sorry didn't mean to trigger some of you autists lmao

Maybe you should look into meditation and figure out why simple 4chan posts make you mad :o
>>
>>36310660
you seem interesting
>>
>>36315353
>mad

thats where you're wrong buckoo, madness is our nirvana, shitposting our more enlightened form of mass meditation
>>
File: 1487298322243.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487298322243.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>36315353
>mad
we're just laughing at you bud
>>
>>36315353
i don't give a fuck and i haven't read anything of what you;'ve said but post more of this girl please
>>
>>36315509
Nope c:
>>
>>36310552
ay mate I feel similar
my mother is a good person but works too much and when she comes home she usually unwinds on me even if she doesn't notice it and thinks it's normal
>>
File: 823.jpg (25KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
823.jpg
25KB, 285x279px
>>36315353
>>36315706
>:o
>c:
oh god what the fuck
>>
>>36316276
it's post post irony anon
we can post smileys and unironic LOL's just like 2006 again, didn't you get the memo
>>
Oh yeah my mother is like that, after years of child abuse now i cant help but snap at her and hit her, shits fucked.
>>
>>36310660
I would follow you as my fuhrer had you said this to me in person
>>
File: 1491449747089.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491449747089.png
462KB, 850x506px
my parents wouldn't let me engage in social activities. they cut me out of everything i could've gotten involved in with my friends, and drove me to introvercy.

now that i spent all my time locked in an empty room with a bed and a computer, they tell me that my mental health is an issue, wonder why I'm like i am, and want to section me.

if they manage to get me seen by a fucking shrink or whatever the NHS provides nowadays, they'll have me sent to some shit inpatient prison or fucking broadmoor. They would.

So now i have to ponder how much time i have left starving myself, playing vidya, and crying to girls on skype.

But fuck, if I'm not enjoying it.
>>
>>36310393
She's right dude. That's pretty fuckin autistic
>>
Starting to realize my mother has narcissistic tendencies at the very least. I'm not sure if she's a full blown narcissist yet, but she's definitely picked up a significant amount of their traits. When I look up things narcissistic parents do, I can see things she's done, and that it qualifies as abuse but I don't know if it does since I don't "feel" bad. If anything I have a good life and she's nice enough to let me live with her so there's that.
>>
>>36310393
sounds relaxing af
what tea was it
>>
>>36310393
that was the most normie rant i've ever heard, in a few sentences your mom made a more normie speech than my chad brother when he scolds me in 10 mins
>>
>>36310393
Is your mother attractive? Do you think you could get into her pants?
>>
File: 1447203166743.jpg (143KB, 615x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1447203166743.jpg
143KB, 615x1022px
My mom is bipolar and often stops taking her meds. Her mania is never euphoria, always rage. She would beat my brother and I horrifically for minor reasons. She'd keep us up until 2 in the morning on school nights, drunk and making us sing karaoke to entertain her. She threatened to kill me in my sleep after I told my dad she was having an affair. That night I woke up and heard her pacing in the hallway just outside my room. Obviously my brother and I are very fucked up because of her. We're both obese neets still living at home. These days I ignore her entirely to avoid any problems. I live with my mom and I haven't spoken to her in almost three years.

Most recently she attacked me with a metal baseball bat because I covered my ears and did that "la la la I can't hear you" thing kids do to block out her screaming. She was telling me how much she wish she'd aborted me, how fat/stupid/ugly/pathetic I am, and how I should just walk in front of the train down the street from my house. Thankfully she only hit my upper arm before I manged to get to my room. She broke off the doorknob with the bat and started trying to break the door down like Jack Nicholson in the Shining. Meanwhile I leaned against the door with all of my weight to keep her from getting in, knowing if managed to push it open she'd beat the shit out of me. This lasted for 10 minutes. I called the cops. She heard me and stopped. When the cops got there they told me to leave since there was no evidence that she had hit me with the bat. I showed them my arm, it wasn't swollen just slightly red. Not conclusive enough I guess? I showed them my door which was beaten almost all the way through and missing a doorknob. They said she technically just damaged her own property so they couldn't do anything about it. They told me to leave so I spent a couple weeks living with my grandma. Came home thinking surely my dad would have divorced her after this shit. Wrong. I'm currently saving up to gtfo.
>>
>>36317360
Black tea teatly brand
>>
>>36310393
>YOUR JUST DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION
>nobodys around

normie IQ-0%
>>
>>36311825
i've been watching some youtube guy and he does a lot of npd videos but i still cannot differentiate it from just a normal person, because maybe i've been surrounded by a shit ton of those types of personalities, and/or its so common nowadays with social media and being redpilled on women
>>
File: 1478653513504.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478653513504.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>36310393
go full monk mode, shave your head, wear robes, be as weird as possible.

i love seeing the normie hivemind REEE at fucking harmless things that stray from their standards. You even got so see her spout her normie propaganda where she implies you can't be happy unless drugs, friends and sex are in your life any less and your a loser.

just by choosing to live you are BTFO'ing normies worldwide. Keep it up, OP your doing kek's work.
>>
>>36312709
>>36313611

>i wasted 23 years of my life because i was hoping the baby i shat out would be a multi-millionare by the time he was 23 and i could reap the benefits all because i got creampied

thats what she means
>>
>>36312709
I find it funny when parents tell their children that they're failures when the child is almost always a reflection of their parenting skills. The kid's not a failure, you just failed at being a good parent.
>>
File: 1mm.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1mm.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>36317673
Damn anon, why are your parents still together?
>>
>>36310573
>>36310586
Ugh
>originell caramel
>>
>>36310393
I'll trade you mothers.
>parents tell me I have to be on SSI
>don't get me on it
>don't let me go outside at night without bitching
>when drunk scream at me
>if father had one beer she'd scream that he's a drunk one time (because he got tipsy)
>when asleep they won't leave me alone when drunk because they're afraid I might not be able to talk so they pester and try to feed me shit to eat
>tfw perfectly quiet drunk that makes no mess
>won't leave me alone
>if asleep too long, despite them not wanting me to succeed (want me to get on SSI never leave and help pay rent (none of them work either)) they get bitchy and think I'm on a bender just because they sleep all day
>tfw they bitch if a beam of light gets in through the quilts on the windows
>>
>>36319096
Financial reasons. In addition to being a crazy cheating alcoholic cunt, my mom is also a gambling addict. She gambled away 75% of my dad's savings. Hundreds of thousands of dollars gone with nothing to show for it. He's 70 years old and still working full time to make as much money as possible before finally retiring. My mom doesn't work. My brother works, I get neetbux. We both give the majority of our money to our dad.
>>
>>36319319
what a miserable existance at least your not lepoorafricankids
>>
>>36317673
>told the father mother was cheating
Yeah, you did it to yourself.
>>
>>36319720
Yeah, in third-world standards my life rocks.

>>36319833
>tfw i actually do blame myself for how things have turned out
>>
>>36310393
Holy shit post more of her
>>
>>36315353
>he really is doing it for attention
>>
>>36310393

That is fucking disgusting. I would have literally spat in her face or punched her.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.