[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I MAGA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1489349706815.png (402KB, 550x451px) Image search: [Google]
1489349706815.png
402KB, 550x451px
Is anyone else actually trying after trump winning the presidency? I try my hardest to be a outstanding American citizen. I get shit on all day for fucking greeting people in the street constantly because I try to spread a positive vibe. I don't care. They're just mean people that you forget about. Just this day

> I ran into a trump supporter that REALLY didn't like weed.

>He was a vet or somthing.

>My opinion on the matter is that weed can help, and it's not as dangerous to use so I believe it should be legal since it posses no real threat
>I happen to have my shoes on that got sharpie on them that say"get high and die" the peace sign, a bunch of crosses since you know a nigga Christian. And since my first name is jesus (like christ) i have a saying that I hold on there too. "Jesus (anons last name) saves
>This guy brings drugs up and says people like me shouldn't have financial aid. Which I told him I have because I plan on going to college/it's embarrassing to admit your not going to school when you can. (It is American after all. A place where you can go to school for free.)
>I explain to him Trump is planning on giving more power to the state so feds can't take our weed for shit.
>So we have a stronger voice since we vote and elect people to office and the laws that are passed by state will be far more important than federal law. (quote me if I'm wrong)
>In my opinion it's the perfect thing to do so one ideology won't be forced on to every state and so there's veriety with in each state. (If you agree with cuckaforna laws, go there. You like guns ? Go to Texas. 50 fucking options. )
>He gets angry and fucking said "interview is over"
>I felt accomplished because he learned something and I pissed him off while doing it.
So what I guess I'm trying to get across is things are great and you should put in more effort to be a good hard worker since you have the opportunity with Trump and be satisfied with the state of the world.you have a chance to make it.
>>
File: 1489386515007.jpg (72KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489386515007.jpg
72KB, 800x516px
Wish I could fit it all into one post. If you want to debate I'm here what should be done? I mean we just set off a real M.O.A.B in Afghanistan and killed a bunch of terrorists. Trump is actually following through. He said "I will bomb the shit out of is" and he is. That bomb has the most deviating effect. It's getting as close to nuclear as possible without going to far and pissing off Russia or some shit. Right or wrong?
>>
File: 14830885289.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14830885289.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>36310370
That's right....bow down to your dear leader.
hehe yea I don't like trump but I respect your right of opinion and good will.
But I will say one thing for you - good job on educating the jarhead. guys like that have a hard time thinking for themselves so don't take the harshness personally. You gotta think of them like children and I mean all people who honestly think legalization of weed is a bad idea. more power to ya anon.
>>
Stay informed so you can put a lefty in there place. All my friends are Lefty's on the count of my marijuana use and there's no greater feeling than making them say " well at least Trump is (insert anything here)" happens all the time. Because they are in the wrong. People are just really lazy by nature. So they want housing and food stamps because it's the easiest option. We have to re learn to work for what you have. If you dont, your anti capitalist and have no benefit to society.
>>
I can't wait to hear news of Trump's death. He's in his 70s so it has to be kind of soon. I will celebrate the day.
>>
>>36310522
>So they want housing and food stamps because it's the easiest option.

You're on the wrong board to be bitching about that. Now get back to paying for my shit wagie.
>>
>>36310427
that bomb was the perfect weapon to use, nothing intimidates and enemy more than an overwhelming display of force.
>>
>>36310461
Yeah and what about the war on drugs? We are doing more harm to good people who just want to experiment with reality. It's costing unimaginable money to put people in jail, arrest people with no education, (drug dealers case usually) and create an underground market that is constantly getting people killed. We could save so many lives but I do have to say it keeps people in check, blacks in jail and in hoods away from wimpy white people. Another thing is is that cartels are making money out of it. It's not something you can solve in 10 min and be sure your right whether it's worth it but there's definitely a lot of cons.
>>
>>36310538
Bro if your neet just get a job fool take advantage and become something. You can always start small but I swear the feeling of knowing your not worthless is worth it to me
>>
>>36310574
And more proof that things will change. I'm starting to get visions of the wall dude. He's really doing what he said. Wait for it dog.
>>
>>36310370
vape poop>>36310370
vape poop
>>
>>36310528
Quit trying to meme me bruh
>>
>>36310711
Na dog just smoke joints. Try it sometime you won't die pussy nigga
>>
Some of you guys get it. Message me on Kik you guys are true senpai
Jesuschristdidnothinwrong
>>
Guys just enjoy life. It's not a sin to do drugs if you make up for it by working or going to school. Just don't be a neet and you get respect for at least putting your dent into society. Prove Chad and Stacy wrong. You are worth something.
>>
Why do poor people love Trump so much? Has he implemented some vital stuff for them?
>>
>>36310818
Jobs dude. Imagine having to collect fucking tin cans all day and then being able to work and make consistent money. Just hop on the Trump train. We need as many neets as possible to convert. We need to change for the better
>>
>>36310818
The poor are often uneducated and don't really care about politics. That's why Trump did so well with those people, they don't really care what stupid shit he says. Most would probably agree with him too, and the rest wouldn't care what he says, they voted for him as a protest candidate.

Now that he's elected they feel vindicated, some go so far as to idolize him. Memers call him lord emperor, oppenents call him Hitler. Interesting to see how this all plays out over the next 4 years.

>inb4 next 8 years comment(can bet my life's worth that's impossible)
>>
File: C7Jj55xXQAAbwXj.jpg (138KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C7Jj55xXQAAbwXj.jpg
138KB, 1200x900px
>this far in
>still supporting cheetoh benito who is shitting on the middle class, went back on his promises and even destroying internet freedom for his buddies

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA
>>
>>36310927
If in 4 years he can make America noticably better he will get another 4 years. Just cross your fingers. We're just a couple months in but I definitely see potential. I'm the type of person to wait until someone is done doing something to judge them on what they were doing.
>>
>>36311107
Dont you dare compare IL DUCE to cheeto dust hitler
>>
>>36311107
Elaborate please, I kinda get what your trying to say but do you have anything more on the topic your speaking on? Your half way understandable sorry. Like Trump is helping the middle class so what are you talking about
>>
>>36311208
Name a single concrete thing he's done to help the middle class.
>>
>>36310927
>tfw highly educated citizen and still voted for Trump
>tfw if your smart enough you can see how his policies make sense
>tfw most shills are educated but stupid, and use the fallacy of education to think their smart
>>
>>36311133
Agreed. But so far, not looking good.
>>
>>36311229
My stocks have went up, so there's one thing
>>
>>36311229
Assuming your middle class, just look around you. You might have money saved together and you can start a business. (Aslo known as creating jobs) you can start a business much more easily and your taxed less. Those are the big ones I guess but I'm sure hes doing more, I'm just saying off the top of my head
>>
>>36311248
(You), high five and brownie points. On the dot my friend
>>
>>36311248
Hardly a fallacy when it's a fact. A large portion of his voters are not college educated. And took the majority in non college educated demographics compared to Hillary.

Not saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot. Just saying he polled well with idiots.
>>
>>36311260
Well I'd disagree, how fast do you think this nigga can pass all this shit? So far I'm really satisfied with Trump.
>>
>>36311302
Education =/= intelligence you moron. Most intelligent people voted for Trump while most educated people voted for Hillary.
>>
>>36311342
>most intelligent people voted for trump

L
O
L
>>
>>36311302
Yeah but those are my kind of people that rather work or just go to college later. His biggest promise was more jobs. It would make sence for people that just want jobs NOW (underline now) vote for him
>>
>>36310528
You have to be kidding. The guy's strong as a bull - in rude health. The only way I can see him dying is by assassination, which I just can't see happening in his first term. Maybe if he wins re-election things might be different then, but for now I don't think it will be happening.
>>
>>36311376
How many people do you think are actually intelligent? It's only about 10% of the people. Yet a vast majority of those 10% voted for Trump. Not all of this 10% are educated, and many educated people are not in this 10%.

Simple fact is anyone who is smart enough to understand the core meaning of what he says voted for him. He talks the way he does because he himself is intelligent
>>
>>36311342
I'll say your partially correct considering that college is infested with sjw people that hate what Trump wants to do with the borders. Like someone else said they could have just voted Hillary out of spit. In there clouded logic Hilary would do a better job since she is Democrat and if you've seen one Democrat you've seen them all pretty much
>>
File: polnutshell.jpg (353KB, 1492x1472px) Image search: [Google]
polnutshell.jpg
353KB, 1492x1472px
>In this r9k thread
>>
>>36311452
Yeah it's starting to sink into people that he's staying. But who knows.
>>
>>36311486
> When you don't understand enough about politics and economics that you have to resort to using meme quotes as your main argument
>>
>>36311504
>implying the Democrats are smart enough to be able to learn
>>
>>36311526
This dude needs to catch up. Every American needs to be more educated. Then you will understand. Or at least make an original argument that has solid points
>>
>>36311541
Haha I feel it. some are hard headed but there's no riots tonight right?
>>
>>36311526
But it's still a good point. You can't fully deny it.
>>
>>36311486
It doesn't have to do with race as much though. Diversity is in every part of the world and some people get stepped on. If that makes sence. White people aren't the only people making money either
>>
>>36311579
It's really not, since Republican presidents tend to be better for the economy, which would be voting in favor of your self interest
>>
>>36311579
See
>>36311637
originally of course big dog
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.