[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we talk about the times we had aalmost come this close to sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: PreaidentialDickSize.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
PreaidentialDickSize.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
ITT: we talk about the times we had aalmost come this close to sex
>>
>>36310162
The closest I've been to sex was me cuddling with this girl I crushed on in 8th grade. Had to move a week later.
>>
She was naked and on top of me, it was too small. She asked me if it was in, i cried on her shoulder, she left my car saying she had somewhere to be.
>>
>>36310162
so so many times. Girls I could of. Girls I should of.
>>
File: bigblack.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bigblack.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
First time
>New years 2015/16
>just walked from one new years party to another at 2 in the morning for 3 miles because the girl hosting wanted me there
>blind drunk
>spend the night flirting and kissing
>go up to her bed at 5 in the morning
>Nearly get there, she breaks down
>turns out another guy she was crushing on turned her down that night and I was kinda her second choice/way of getting over it
That wasn't fun, but I'm glad I didn't fuck her in the end

Second time
>Have girl on uni course who's really into me
>for whatever reason I'm just apathetic about her, she's nice enough but I'm just not attracted to her
>Go over to hers for pizza, get really stoned and drunk in preparation
>watch Always Sunny
>She ends up straddling me fully clothed and dry humping me
>the whole time I'm thinking "I'm not comfortable or happy help me"
>after I leave I chain smoke my way home and cry
That was a weird time

Third time
>Take MD with my flatmate
>Took it to go to a club, but it was shite so we just went home and dropped more
>listened to music for hours, we get off with eachother
>she stops herself before anything happens, she's seeing someone and doesn't want to cheat on him for the 4th time :^) (all different people)
If it had been a week earlier it would've ended differently, she said as much herself

Still a virgin kek
>>
>be with girl
>we both get naked
>dong expands
>about to put it on
>"WAIT ANON! im not on the pill pls use condom"
>"uh ok..."
>she hands me a condom
>put on condom
>boner is kill
>"it's okay anon better luck next time"
>never heard from her anymore
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.