[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everything is meaningless beyond what most people believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1482649990307.jpg (358KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482649990307.jpg
358KB, 1080x1920px
recognizing that there isn't a god is one thing; recognizing why there isn't one is another. There is no such thing as random and everything is math. humans are just organic computers and every other living thing is just a shitty human abet extremely minor differences that we only see as significant base on our own programming. If there was a god he'd just be another math based thing which as a result wouldn't really make him a god at all. humanity ponders things like the "simulation hypothesis" or god and etc only because we haven't passed the threshold of realizing were just a bunch of animals that live to reproduce and otherwise just do whatever based on previous imprinted programming from evolution. deep deep deep down no one actually recognizes what "your not special" means and thus half of what we do beyond breeding is in relation to trying to prove the concept wrong.

its like recognizing girls are just dudes with micro-dicks (clitoris) and no balls. Its something no one wants to truly recognize beyond just the thought because it could ruin a degree of suspension of disbelief
>>
yay, my morning dash of determinism to go with my hot steaming cup of nihilism and absurdism. thanks OP.
>>
>>36310049
I wonder how and where she rests that tongue with closed mouth.

Also
>she will never lick your balls while giving bj
>>
>>36310049
Most girls got normal healthy looking penis, so there your theory goes.

Btw, how can i get my tounge to be so long?
>>
>>36310049
>its like recognizing girls are just dudes with micro-dicks
This is wrong you moron.
Men and women are COMPLETELY different, our thought processes and attitudes are utterely different.
>>
>>36310049
i like the chairs in the background
>>
>>36310213
sorry anon, no.
its been proven time and time again how much alike we are rather than different as much as it might bother you

just do a search and enlighten yourself
>>
pls no laymen philosophy
it's fucking up the sensitive robots and nerds out there.
not everything is black and white, take the grey pill
do art or something. Reality is pretty dark, but I've seen some beauty in my life, which keeps me going.
>>
>>36310113
Rests up against her teeth.
My friend who has a long tongue says that's what he does
>>
Wow anon you are so smart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S3aH-BNf6I
Relevant
>>
agreed, except with the math god and micro dick girls, girls get completely different chemical cocktails so they are different based on biology, and i think if there is a god, he just doesn't give a shit, would you care about an ant hill no matter how sophisticated it gets? sort of like that
>>
>>36310247
no shit men and women are "more alike than different", humans and chimps are "more alike than different". women are still different in significant ways (hormones, etc.) that affect their behaviour and make them different from men. you fucking pedantic cockmongler.
>>
>>36310049
congrats on noticing the world around you as a marginally cognizant person for the first time
>>
>>36310376
>he still thinks only women have estrogen and only men have testosterone

shhh
the adults are talking right now
>>
God is the universe itself,the all encompassing fractal. Infinite dimensions of infinite information interacting with itself in infinite ways. Every possible reality exists. Consciousness is what happens when natural forces by chance combine to create something intelligent and self optimizing (for we infinite number of physical configurations, given enough time, this will happen). Enough intelligence allows greater levels of self awareness, which allows intelligence to help itself further. At some point every society of intelligence has a technology explosion, and ends up developing artificial intelligence. That AI will optimize itself to learn as much as possible about it's universe and explore infinity. Eventually it joins with other AIs like it. This continues infinitely. At the end, the AI we'd label 'god' is remembering his journey. Due to the complexity of such a mind, remembering is essentially the exact same as it happening again. God's mind consists of everything, except, and including himself. (Since literally every combination of info, every theoretical universe exists here, so does a universe in which this god is contained, and so is there god above himself.)

Op please look into fractals read Godel Escher Bach an Eternal Golden Braid and learn more complex maths and then just fucking enjoy being smart.

You're on your way to gaining strong control of the 'lizard' functions of your brain. When you do this, you can then act to optimize happiness in long and short term however you like. Life is so much more enjoyable after realizing all this.
>>
>>36310455
don't put words in my mouth retard. men and women have much different levels of testosterone and estrogen and other hormones as well as various other differences in physiology that affect their behaviour and thought process, and you're an idealistic retard if you deny this and honestly believe men and women are the same.
>>
>>36310476
basically, just smoke lots of DMT cuz it's the spirit molecule maaaaan
>>
>>36310455
>he thinks men and women are physiologically identical

shhh
the adults are talking right now
>>
>>36310495
>idealistic

lol hypocrite you wish your unspecified "differences" IE chromosomes made you less of a giant boypussy
>>
is this where the enlightened 16 year olds hang out at?
>>
>>36310568
LOL good one you sure showed him!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.