[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1281.jpg (72KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1281.jpg
72KB, 633x758px
>tfw you go to a walk in fast food joint and you're hungry as fuck so you order 3 people's like worth of food and when you're checking out, pretend you're looking at a text from someone about what they want to eat.

Also fat feels Thread.
>>
>>36309344
>tfw you go to a walk in fast food joint
I bet you fucking did a year worth of excercise fatass
>order 3 people's like worth of food and when you're checking out, pretend you're looking at a text from someone about what they want to eat.
Nobody is going to believe you have social life, you easily are eating over 3k calories in one sit, you piece of shit.

>fat feels
All of you will die sooner or la- owait
>>
>>36309344
Why would even do that? How about simply not giving a shit? As if that person on the counter already didn't know that your going to shove that shit inside you alone.
>>
Had a can of thuna today (170kcal), a 300kcal veggie stew and another 300kcal worth of vegetables with non fat fresh cheese planned for dinner.
It's day 8 of the diet. THIS time I'm going to make it for real, lads.
>>
>>36309344
If you're fat you ain't fooling anyone homeboy

Hate to burst your bubble
>>
Just start by taking walks, eat an apple when you're hungry(eases hunger and has fructose which is instant reward)
listen to music, see more people, get sunlight
everyone is cheering for you buddy, I used to be fat too, it's sucks, but you gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>36309344
That's a waste of energy that could've been get. The workers don't give a shit about you or any other customer.
>>
>>36309344
Slim people know that all that food was for you, otherwise how would you have gotten so fat in the first place?

>You fooling no one boi
>>
>>36309344
How much is that?

Like, $20?
>>
File: 1489003174835.jpg (9KB, 298x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489003174835.jpg
9KB, 298x212px
>tfw airhead
>"the banister has wet paint on it anon"
>10 minutes later I stroll out of my room and grab the wet banister
>get white paint all over my hands
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.