[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any girls (female) here that would be my gf? im so lonely...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1368309586671.jpg (62KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1368309586671.jpg
62KB, 850x850px
are there any girls (female) here that would be my gf?
im so lonely...
>>
You really think some girl who has nothing more to go on than a cute anime pic will be your GF?
>>
>>36308999
Can someone be my gf too. I'm rly lonely. If ur a cute petite trap with soft pale features that will totally work too uwu
>>
>>36309026
Ar u a girl? be my gf? say yes, I'm so lonely.
>>
>>36308999
Can somebody just hold me?
>>
>>36308999
Hey I'm looking for a gf too I have a job that pays roughly 100,000 a year and I live on my own and own a house I'm 6'0 and have a 7" inch penis as well please consider me first over all these losers
>>
>>36309026
if they wanted to know more id be happy to tell them
>>
I'm literally crying I'm so lonely...
>>
Not a fembot, but I appreciate your honesty and attempt at reaching out, if that means anything...
>>
>>36309050
FUCK.

Alright, is a second girl ITT for OP?
>>
>>36309073
>>36309050
nice same fag lmao
>>
>>36309119
THIS SO MUCH
This other anon knows what's up.
>>
>>36309119
nice try you loser faggot
>>
can all males please leave this thread?
im looking for a gf here...
>>
>>36309320
But I want a gf aswell
>>
>>36309325
then make your own thread nerd
>>
>>36309349
But what if all the girls come to this thread and none of them come to my thread?

I don't want to cuddle a girl!
>>
>>36309039
Just Bee yourself Anon. Orig
>>
>>36309364
>I don't want to cuddle a girl!
but thats the thing i want the most!
>>
>>36308999
>here

you just chose one of the worst places to search for a gf.

>be me
>lonely
>introverted
>dreaming about having a gf
>a virgin one, because I don't like Used Goods
>a loyal one, because I won't ever cheat on her
>one without mental illnesses, because even I'm quite the tolerant dude, I don't have time and money to clean every mess she does because "muh bipolar muh braindamaged muh muh muh"
>>
>>36309388
Wait, why did I say that? That's so big ass typo right there.

I want to cuddle a girl! I want to tell her I love her and try to sniff her hair. I'd love her with all my heart, give her all my attention and always be there for her!
>>
28 kv here I spent 100$ in the past week just to try to get a female to talk to me on an online game

Didnt even get a picture of her only a skype call or 2

I was just told to never talk to her again
>>
this fucked up world requires absurdly complicated "mating rituals"

it's way easier to fuck than to get a girlfriend.

and this ain't good, because even those who have regular sex, ultimately crave for some pure love ("at least some!! wtf").

>girl cannot get a bf because she think she's ugly (example: >>36308863 )
>and every male approaching her is the usual suspect of "easy sex because she's an ugly skank"

Worse, anime/manga continually teach us about a sincere falling in love (cfr. the "Your name" movie).
>>
>>36309496
forgot to mention it was the first female I have ever even talked to in about 15 years
>>
File: 1492050403222.jpg (317KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492050403222.jpg
317KB, 600x500px
>>36309496
do you want to talk to someone else
I'm just a girl (male) but I sound like a girl
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.