[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My e-gf just broke up with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1479188937854.jpg (226KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1479188937854.jpg
226KB, 500x539px
Ask me anything
oregano
>>
>>36307911
Are you alright OP I'm here for you
>>
Who's the new guy?
>>
>>36307911
why did you ever think having an e-"relationship" would be anything other than retarded drama
>>
>>36307911
Can you leave ?
Thank you
>>
>>36307911
Why'd she break up with you? How do you feel? How serious was your relationship with? Did (do) you love her?
>>
Why do you think this is reddit?
Why do you think we care?
>>
>>36307911
Ehh welcome to the club. I had 2 "erelationships" when I was younger they never work out unless you live close.
>>
>>36307926
yes
>>36307943
i didn't, i regretted asking it like instantaneously but it was nice.
>>36307949
1-i have no idea she just started getting more and more distant, she had been like 30 days without logging on steam and that was making me crazy

i had to PM her on a forum and now i feel really relieved because the anxiety was killing me.

2-sad but better than usual(i usually feel awful all the time),

3-very serious

4-yes and i don't want anyone else ever but i accepted it, i knew that it was going to be like this because i already heard about a lot of people that had relationships and it's like the same story over and over again with everyone, she probably run out of passion after some months and then she lost the interest on me. i'm pretty sure that's what happened, it wasn't love, or she wouldn't had broke up with me.

>>36307968
yes
no

>>36308000
i know it was some hours from where i live.
>>
>>36308015
> it wasn't love, or she wouldn't had broke up with me.
I don't necessarily agree with that. I'm not saying she didn't feel that way, I don't know. But I disagree with the idea that if you break up with someone that you didn't really love them. I don't know the details but it sounds like she may have depression based on what little I read
>>
>>36308432
why would someone break up with someone that they love for no reason after 3-4 months?? and we both have depression. now i'm going to sleep, when i wake up this thread will be already 404.
>>
>>36308555
>why would someone break up with someone that they love for no reason after 3-4 months?
Why do you assume there's no reason? Depressed people often feel lethargic and lack energy on top of low self esteem. She may think that breaking up with you would help you in the long run, she may be planning a suicide. People often push people away and give away their belongings before they kill themselves. I don't know the reason, but there is a reason
>>
>>36307943
Fucking this. Every single e-gf I've had was nothing but a fucking headache after like the first month.
>>
Source of the image?
>>
>>36307911
Is this original?
(^this wasn't)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.