[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 360feel.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
360feel.gif
97KB, 498x594px
I was eating alone at a table outside the store when someone comes up and asks "Do you mind if I sit here" since all the tables were occupied. I said "I don't own the table" he asked again and I said "no opinion." Then some people stared at me and someone else offered him a table they had just finished eating and left.

So what do you think. I would feel uncomfortable with someone right in front of me eating while I'm trying to eat, but I can't stop or even discourage someone who wants to sit there if nowhere else is available. Similar situations on a bus or train sometimes. So I wanted to express complete indifference, yet somehow this is interpreted as me being an asshole or at the very least a sarcastic douche. What would you have done?

Other times people just go eat at my table and I just face away and avoid eye contact and maybe even move if I see another place. Yes, eating alone outside is more common than you think, I see normies do it all the time.
>>
Mate you should have just said yeah go for it. You probs looked weird after doing that.
>>
What you did was not autistic. That person was just very dense
>>
>>36307800
Not autism at all
Rate mine
girl from work greets me and tries to kiss my cheek
I move my head to the back like evading her kiss and everyone stares at me some guys even facepalm.
It was really embarrassing. And my body moved on its own
>can't even kiss a girl on the cheek
>>
>>36307862
Plot twist both were actually autistic and the other posts the reverse in a different thread.
>>
This is not autism but lack of good manners, you only had to say okay, finish your food and go away.
>>
>>36307800
That makes you sound rude and kind of angry at him. Too vague, kind of condescending.
Saying "No, I don't mind" expresses indifference, but at the same time is clear and helpful.
>>
watch this.

dicc an ass and puss
>>
>>36307800
If you really want to sit alone, say something like, "Sorry man, saving the seat for someone." You shouldn't really do this though, its pretty dickish if there's no other available seats.

To reply in the affirmative, you could've said, "Yeah, no problem".
>>
>>36307873
Eh, lots of people don't like it when others touch them. It's pretty normal, no autism here
>>
You don't own it and there was nowhere else to sit so you should of just said yes, pretty much just came off as more of a dick the way you answered.
God forbid you actually have to talk to a stranger, small tall is easy anon give it a try.
>>
>>36307873
You think you know autism?
>constantly evade the advances of women
git gud
>>
>>36307800
you should have just answered his question, faggot.
>>
>>36307840
>Mate you should have just said yeah go for it.
No, because I actually wanted him to fuck off but didn't want to offend him
>>
File: 1470872065731[1].gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1470872065731[1].gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>36308034
>small tall is easy
For a non-autistic person. I can't feign normacy because I don't make facial expressions and intonation so everything sounds brash and robotic coming out of my mouth

>HI HOW ARE YOU
>HOWS IT GOING
And many similar empty platitudes that don't actually mean anything nor do they actually care. The best I can do is reflect the same phrase back to the person who said it, since the one thing I can do is imitate what I hear.
>>
>>36307800
Honestly, since he asked you if you mind you would have been better off just saying "I'd prefer to sit alone" than what you actually said. Giving someone a pseudo-indifferent non-answer while sending the impression of a preference against it is way more awkward and unpleasant.
>>
File: 1392891834830.gif (413KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1392891834830.gif
413KB, 500x375px
>>36308168
So I should have said yes I do mind please go away?
>>
>>36307800
You were a class A dickhead and a coward, which is worse! He asked a yes/no question, you could've said "no, I prefer to eat alone" in a friendly/regretful tone, or you could've "sure, knock yourself out"

Instead your answers were pleb tier fedora passive aggressive attempts at saying no without actually saying no.

And you made a laughingstock of yourself, gg you idiot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.