[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: index.jpg (63KB, 599x339px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
63KB, 599x339px
Let's talk about our anxiety robots. Share your stories and how your anxiety has been. Was today hard? How's your anxiety anon? Let's talk about it.
>>
My anxiety has gotten pretty out of hand over the last couple of months. Every little ache or pain I get is some kind of symptom for a new horrible disease. At this point I'm convinced I hate an aneurysm building up in my brain, colon cancer, and congestive heart failure. If I have all three of these, I should probably buy a lottery ticket.

I want to fix this, my whole life is in free fall because of this. I just don't even know how to start. Any anons overcome their anxiety?
>>
>incredibly lonely
>old friend messages me asking to hang out
>too anxious to go outside
>ignore his message

Anxiety has turned me into an asshole.
>>
>>36307335

I know your feel

>friend moved to new apartment
>invites everyone to come hang out
>Can't even stand up from all the anxiety
>Start getting a head start on work
>"Sorry guys, can't make it, too much work"
>Work is due a week later, I could have gone

I feel like death. It's so hard to even walk around. I'm tired of doing this to everyone.
>>
>>36307259
I feel nauseous whenever I have to leave the house, been trying to fix this shit for years now with no luck.
>>
>severely cut off from everyone
>feel lonely
>absolutely despise talking to people
>tfw trying not to let your contradictions crush you
>>
>>36307259
yesterday I was drunk and asked my friends on steam to play games with me it was fun

too bad I have to be intoxicated to initiate any sort of interaction
>>
>can only open up to my gf
>too anxious to talk to anyone else about other problems
>too anxious about being anxious
>>
>>36307259
The only time I don't feel anxious is when I talk to this girl on discord. Shes incedibly busy and has a lot of people she talks to so I never have enough time to talk and end up even more anxious it sucks, even right now I can't formulate a good post.
>>
The anxiety has gotten so severe I've decided to quit my job, leave town and start over somewhere. Gonna hand in my notice tomorrow, i can't take this shit anymore
>>
>>36308011
Same, like I'm gonna throw up. And everytime I come home it feels like I have a fever or something, just exhausted from the emotional trauma of leaving the house.
>>
>>36307259
Well I rarely go outside. Often I can go weeks without going outside. I know many have it even worst than I do. I fucking hate driving. It freaks me out so that is a large factor of why I have anxiety. Since I need to drive around to get around.
>>
File: llj.jpg (40KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
llj.jpg
40KB, 500x403px
>>36309294
This started happening to me during the first days of college. I went home one weekend and never went back, or did anything. This was eight years ago. If I'm forced to go outside it takes like three hours to "get ready" and I always have to throw up before leaving.
>>
>move into a flat because threatening to get kicked out at 26
>worry everyone constantly hates me
>too scared to leave my room til they're all asleep

I also want to complain about only having 15$ a week for food, but that ain't anxiety related, just really fucking shit.
>>
File: N22.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
N22.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>Buddy wants me to be his best man at his wedding next year
>Told him I'd think about it
>After a particular night where we talked it over and whatnot, I give in and say yes
>No idea what the fuck I'm supposed to do

Fuck. FUCK.
>>
>therapist wants me to take anti-anxiety meds
>thinking about choosing and going on meds casues me anxiety

I want off this ride.
>>
Does anyone else's anxiety give them digestive/shit problems?
Every time I have to go do something My bowels start trying to kill me, severe pains, gurgling sounds, feeling of almost shitting my pants, have to hold it in a lot because I'm busy, and when I do shit, it fires out my ass like a cannon, sloppy, wet, loud, painfully, a lot of relief though, can be tough to wipe. Then when I'm done and get back to work it starts all over again. Never happens at home.
>>
>Ignored my anxiety for so long it turned into agoraphobia
>Now have to get high before I can leave the house just to numb it all
>Thankfully I'm NEET and only leave the house like once a month or two
>>
>>36310086
Yes
Some call it irritable bowel syndrome
Anxiety gives me diarrhea
>>
File: 1478804077288.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478804077288.gif
203KB, 248x225px
>Family dinner cause Easter
>People just HAVE to fucking ask me questions, when everyone knows I'm the most quiet one from the family
>Dumb generic shit like "how's life anon"
>Always have to give one word answers or say"mmmhhm"
Fuck family meetings and shit, both parents, grandparents and my sister are social normies yet I have to be the one who turned out to be the outcast
>>
>>36310086
Sometimes I burp a lot and I've never been able to figure out why as it appears to not be diet related. Is it possible that it's anxiety related? I didn't know this was a thing.
>>
Who /derealization/ here? Some times it gets so bad I fall asleep
>>
File: want to die.jpg (331KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
want to die.jpg
331KB, 800x563px
>Go to bar with pals
>Bout to pay for round of drinks
>Go completely blank and forget pin number, no physical money on me
>Spaghetti fucking hard, doesn't help its a grill serving me
>Friend has to step in and pay, try to laugh it off but just make it more awkward
>Every time I go to the bar I get the same girl, she obviously can't stand me

This is why I don't leave the house
>>
>>36310364
>going to a bar
>having "pals"
Fucking kill yourself normalfaggot
>>
File: 1362542493811.png (139KB, 406x494px) Image search: [Google]
1362542493811.png
139KB, 406x494px
I just lost a job that was my only chance of doing something with my life because of my anxiety.
I just couldnt muster up the courage to actually go after the first week

And now I have to look for another job which is almost as bad
>>
>>36310249
I think it is, I remember Robert Durst burping a lot when he was getting grilled about murdering people lmao.
>>
>Have anxiety when having to interact with people
>Studying to get a career that requires me to interact with a lot of people
hehe
I will either crash and burn in a blaze of shit, or build the skills needed to be a normalfaggot
>>
>>36307335
I seem to have the opposite problem

>incredibly lonely
>friend suggests we go out sometime

1 week later:
>message friend asking if he wants to hang out
>friend says he's busy
>friend has been pressuring me to talk to more people
>too anxious to upload photos of myself online or talk to anyone but my one friend
>>
>>36308030
Literally me
I have no irl friends and I blocked my only steam friend that I talk to on Wednesday.
>>
>>36311287
how do u find steam friends i have never had a single one
>>
>>36311326
I play multiplayer games but the people who add me from those don't actually talk to me at all and I ended up removing roughly a hundred people earlier this week because of that.

I met the friend I mentioned when I was drunk and posted my steam id on a 8gag furfag thread
>>
Friday night I went to this cannabis expo in Denver to rep my company. I was out in the dab RV with an enail and a few grams of concentrate for people to try. This incredibly gorgeous girl comes in and I pass her a joint and ask if she would like a dab. She takes one and then keeps sitting next to me and trying to start a conversation. I am blazed out of my fucking skull already and can barely keep what she is saying in my head let alone come up with anything to respond with. I rub my face and temples trying to get my head clear enough to say something endearing to her. "Sorry I'm so loud and annoying" she says, thinking I am rubbing my face out of annoyance at her. Try to explain it wasn't about her, just too stoned, buncha fucking people are now vying for the dab rig so I get distracted for a minute and when I turn back around she is gone. I so could have gotten her number if I weren't such a useless fucking idiot around women.
>>
>>36307259
Have to get drivers license soon for work cuz im sick of the bus.
Im fucking terrified.
The one time i did drive was around an empty airport.
Now ill have to have worry about everything around me mostly other drivers being stupid as i am in a large city.
(Around 4 million people in a 20 mile radius)
Any anons have advice for this?
Im especially worried about the driving portion the test, apperently knowing how to parallel park is mandatory and it seems extremely difficult.
And i mean i would have trouble not hitting the cars while parking.
Im just so clumsy ;-;
>>
>>36311490
parallel parking is easy bruh
>pull up so you align your side mirror is next to the driver window of the car in front
>put your turn signal on
>cut the wheel all the way towards the curb and start reversing slowly
>as soon as your front tires clear the front car cut the wheel all the way the other way and roll in as far as you can
>pull forward a little to center your car in the spot

There are also things called defensive driving courses, they cost a little money but could help you feel more confident about avoiding obstacles and just driving in general. They get you out on a course where you learn how to correct a skid, spot and avoid obstacles, etc
>>
File: 1488297784049.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488297784049.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>36307259
>Was today hard?
nope, I'm on easter break so I don't have college. I'm also unemployed so it means 19 days of comfy hermitage
>>
>>36308060
>too bad I have to be intoxicated to initiate any sort of interaction

this. how do I talk to people without having to be drunk first
>>
>>36310086
I have the same thing

>Eat big breakfast
>go to school
>1st,2nd periods go fine
>3rd period , math
>stomach makes weird noises
>maybe just gassy
>5min later feel the shits coming
>excuse myself
>make it to bathroom , diarreah
>next day same thing happens
>take a few days off thinking I have a stomach bug
>come back to school , still have to go to the bathroom
>at this point can't leave without shitting self
>go to doc
>take tests , nothing wrong physically
>go to psychiatrist
>find out I have anxiety or phobia some shit
>3 years later
>haven't seen friends in a year
>can't go outside without getting fight or flight and feeling like shitting myself
> I hate my life anon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.