[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times would an "Elliot Rodger"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 23

File: Hatred (1).jpg (74KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred (1).jpg
74KB, 1275x697px
Have to happen before normalfags took involuntary celibacy seriously?
>>
>>36307097
And put us down?
Because that's what's gonna happen you know. If there's another incident like this.
>>
>>36307097
They never will. They'll just keep calling robots weirdos and robots will keep being seen farther and farther as weirdos and kids will become farther and farther ostracized at younger ages.

People don't like to look at the problem as "they just need to get laid" even though that really is the solution. Why? Because it means giving loser weirdo creeps what they want, and eww, that means they win! Can't have that! Can't have them happy! Would rather have a few dead normies and the ability to bully and ostracize weirdos.
>>
it'd need to be weekly at the least
>>
>>36307149
They don't really have any way of identifying ys
>>36307158
I really think if it happened enough times they would be regularly talking about it in the media and in person
>>36307172
What would the general reaction be?
How would parents look at their sons who they knew were like that? What would teachers in class rooms think? Students? Co workers? etc etc
>>
>>36307149
>>36307211
Also
>inb4 you said they cant ID us but then said how would X approach people like us

I mean it would be legally impossible in our current societies to purge us and that's assuming that even if they magically started one that we all wouldn't just be quiet and pretend we aren't the way we are
>>
>>36307211
>I really think if it happened enough times they would be regularly talking about it in the media and in person
You're optimistic, I feel you, but that won't happen.

Pushing for a serious take on solving the incel problem is a progressive issue, but progressives don't see it as an issue and it won't be taken seriously until progressives take it seriously. Look at this latest election. Hilary lost because she didn't appeal to rural white Americans. There's a shit ton of proof that a lot of rural white Americans shifted from Obama to Trump because he appealed to them more. So that means that in order to win in 2020, progressives would want to push for an appeal towards white rural Americans, right?

Nope. They're still trotting out the classic, "Hilary lost because of racists/sexists," because they don't want to help people who voted for Trump.

Same type of shit here. Progressives don't want to help loser weirdos even if it makes the world a better place. They'd rather these loser weirdos just die off even though that'll never happen.
>>
>>36307289
How can they claim they care about all people in general and yet be so callous towards us?
To double the question, how can they react with such shock and horror when someone pulls an elliot rodger when their literal attitude towards them was "they should just stop existing they never should have existed"
>>
>>36307097
Considering Elliot was mentally ill, I would say none.
>>
>>36307328
Look at the slogan they professed of "Love Trumps Hate." It's such a dumb slogan for a multitude of reasons, but one of the reasons is that these people are full of hate. They hate Nazis, they hate fascists, they hate white supremacists, they hate Elliot Rodgers, etc. I'd definitely say it's more understandable to hate those types of people over SJWs, yeah, but it still is hate.

They just won't call it hate, though.
>>
I don't think there's a solution to fix involuntary celibacy. There's the idea of making prostitution legal, but that wouldn't be a viable option for every virgin. There would be some who would not accept a surrogate for intimacy. It's not so much taking it seriously, but what would have to happen to remedy involuntary celibacy?
>>
>>36307328
Liberals and progressives have a shockingly pathological hatred of incels because their existence debunks their worldview. The existence of incels proves that the "sexual revolution" is not good for everyone and has actually ruined many good men's lives. But muh sexual liberation and muh freedom and muh feminism are supposed to be good things, so liberals refuse to evaluate the modern sexual marketplace critically and instead shift blame on incels, whom they demonize as obese jobless losers even though many of them are intelligent, driven, and caring people. Liberals' goals of inclusivity and liberation and only be achieved through vicious ostracization of those who exist outside the degenerate meat market that is modern sexual culture.
>>
>>36307438
You wouldn't be getting a wife back in the day before the sexual revolution if you were jobless. Her father would simply not allow it.
>>
>>36307097
>involuntary celibacy
FUCK OFF REDDIT
involuntary celibacy is a fucking reddit term, please fuck off back to your fucking containment website
>>
>>36307400
This. There's no solution.

Prostitution is not like having a gf.

I don't want to undo the sexual liberation like some people here seem to advocate for. I still see it as a good thing even if it's not working out for me. People hook up with people that they like. That's a good thing.

I think the problem that hits us the hardest is that women tend to like men that other women like. There is a phenomenon where women tend to share the same "alpha" men. Not as extremes as the memes make it out to be here, but still enough that there's an effective surplus of men. The situation is kind of a natural one. Men were not all meant to reproduce. They were meant to compete. There's not really any solution. Maybe culture could change a little. At the very least, incels should not be shamed and ridiculed the way they are now. And expectations could change too to prevent bitter disappointments.
>>
>>36307400
Hmm, I think it's more about fixing the idea, you know? Progressives seem to be against this idea of "toxic masculinity," which is understandable. Toxic masculinity does hurt a lot of men.

With that being said, a lot of women aren't helping. Any time they shit on men for being too short, for not having a career, for not being strong enough to beat up other men, any time they do these types of things, they help fuel the "toxic masculinity" they supposedly hate so much.

Women will have to change for men to become more comfortable, more outgoing, and thus more likely to not be incels. But women aren't going to change. Women are going through a "revolution" right now. You tell them to do something and they will go off on you.
>>
File: miley2.jpg (24KB, 659x438px) Image search: [Google]
miley2.jpg
24KB, 659x438px
>>36307562
I don't know if everything as a whole can be grouped in the sexual revolution. The sexual revolution in the 70's was completely different the state of 2017. I do think it's not so much the 'revolution' as the culture that has evolved today. I don't know how to describe that culture other then this picture. This type of culture has nothing to do with being free to have sex with whoever one wants nor birth control.
>>
>>36307566
That's the problem I was hinting at. It'd basically involve telling people to go for people they "don't like". I mean, it'd be hard to tell someone, date this person you are not attracted to and maybe they'll change. No, it's not going to happen. So, there's no way to fix it. Unless you can change what people are attracted to. I mean, having a career does not correlate with toxic masculinity if it's seen as 'everyone should be working'. Remember that many women are also pushed to have a career. So, that's kind of a bad example. The short one could definitely change. That one is a bit of a big issue, especially with the big woman thing going on today.
>>
>>36307400
This is the true blackpill. There is no individual solution to systemic problems. Incel is a systemic problem.
>>
>>36307610
>The sexual revolution in the 70's was completely different the state of 2017
t. someone who did not live through the 70s
it's the same shit kiddo, people are just less uptight now.
>>
>>36307562

>There's not really any solution

There are hundreds of solutions, they're just not politically tenable. Say, we could restrict immigration to nubile women. Oversupply of women will drive down their bargaining power and give more guys a chance. But good luck even suggesting that.
>>
>>36307699
I'm not saying women need to go for men they aren't interested in, just that they don't need to insult men who they aren't interested in.
>>
>>36307745
Then talk to the other people alive in the 70's who explained that to me.
>>
>>36307755
That could happen, but then we are still left with the involuntary celibacy problem. All we got rid of was the bullying, not what led to involuntary celibacy.
>>
>>36307610
Who doesn't like burlesque? What am I missing here?
>>
>>36307751
Yeah, great now you're making a bunch of women incels instead. Not any better. Also, you fuck up the demographics of those other countries.
What's another solution senpai?
>>
>>36307792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

Here's some of her music where she's rapping. It's not burlesque.
>>
>>36307781
But I believe that can lead to involuntary celibacy.

I remember this one tweet from this chick with her holding her hand over a short guy's head and laughing at him, and her friend joking about how he hit on them. As a short man, I read that and it makes me not want to try talking up women as they'll just make fun of me and make me feel like shit.

Guys need to be told that rejection is okay, but there are a lot of women who reject guys in harsh ways. Other guys hear about this and don't want to try, which leads to involuntary celibacy.
>>
People ITT are missing the OP point
>>
>>36307850
I guess we are taking involuntary celibacy seriously.
>>
>>36307850
OP is a faggot though.
Thread actually got better.
>>
>>36307796

a) Chad can pick up the slack women. They won't mind because it's Chad.
b) Gives the other countries more incentive to fix their shit.
>>
>>36307832
I agree that bullying based on such things is completely wrong, and needs to be addressed. Even with men like Elliot Rodgers, would he have done what he did had he not been bullied? Indeed, the bullying manifested in the idea everyone was mocking him. Of course, he did have issues at hand, but certainly people abstaining from being outright mean may have changed the scenario. I do see woman being outlandishly mean in rejection which is strange since for someone to do the same to them would cause an outcry.

It wouldn't fix the problem for those outside of say... height. There would still be many men who would become very saddened without the prospect of a partner, but it might lead to less outlandish incidents.
>>
File: 1469909237300.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1469909237300.png
134KB, 1000x998px
>>36307891
Heh, maybe. pic related already happens anyway. It's what happens naturally. Could be better done with genetic engineering though. No need to fuck up other countries. And it would only work up to a certain point, then it would start to shift the problem to the other side. Actually I'm not sure it would help at all. If women don't want you, then they don't want you and Chad's pretty flexible kek. The problem has a biological basis but the solution might be cultural.
>>
>>36307977
That pic is why patriarchy existed (and still exists in large parts of the world)
Women are largely emotionally driven and when you allow them free agency in society they ruin everything
>>
>>36307977

Even Chad has his limits. If we import enough women, Chad will be unable to cope.

And we're not fucking anyone up. We're giving poor, starving immigrants a chance at a better life. We're just prioritising females because the men have unchecked privilege.
>>
>>36307097
>Involuntarily celibacy

You mean evolution working as intended, like it has for millennia? If a male can't get a female to mate with him of her own accord, his bloodline isn't worth carrying on.
Basic Darwinism, faggot.
>>
>>36308035
You are factually wrong because if someone is rated as being objectively very physically attractive by everyone they come into contact with then he is genetically superior to most people and is thus very worthy of sex, and in older times would basically automatically be given it

Modern culture gets in the way of it so in reality modern culture is denying darwinism

So shut the fuck up
>>
>>36307158
Why are you fucking losers so obsessed with being given government gfs and free sex? This will never happen nor should it. Stop being losers and get a girlfriend the way the rest of us do. More failures like Elliot would only nake it harder for you to get laid and would probably just result in all of you being involuntarily committed if it got too bad
>>
>>36307097
>Have to happen before normalfags took involuntary celibacy seriously?

They never will because they take it for granted.

/thread
>>
>>36308052
Are you saying that you are extremely physically attractive, but you are denied sex? Please reword that. I think the physically attractive men are getting sex in modern society just as they would in the old days.
>>
File: 20170408_012647.jpg (579KB, 1046x1860px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_012647.jpg
579KB, 1046x1860px
>>36308082
but i cant
original
asdfq2w5asddf

asf
>>
>>36308052
Idk what world you live in, but the objectively attractive people I know get laid all the time, that's the fucking point.

Also, because humans are social creatures, the ability to maneuver through social situations and talk your way into somebody's pants is itself a demonstration of intellectual prowess, which is another desirable genetic trait. Darwinism at work no matter how you choose to frame it.
>>
>>36307751
Lol all that will happen is normal guys will fuck more of the women. You cant firce women to be with you when so many of you are just plain undateable
>>
>>36308070
>involuntarily committed
>being unable to get laid and a few guys going elliot over it means all of us have to be put in insane asylums
>being denied sex and a handful retaliating over it means all of us are put away

the fuck?
>>
>>36308033
Fuck this desu. I'm getting pretty sick of our leaders trying to use mass immigration instead of addressing our cultural problems directly. If we can't fix it with our own population, then fuck it, that's how it was meant to be.
>>
>>36308035

Sexual selection is just one part of the Darwinist process. There is also the whole, fight off predators and secure a living, aspect to it. The trouble with the modern dating scene is that it's all gone. You don't need to be strong, you don't need to be smart, you don't need to have a high tolerance to disease. The only factor that matters is, are you attractive to women? This pushes us in a birds of paradise direction.
>>
>>36308113
So if you are smart enough to rate high on iq tests and get a high gpa and take advanced classes but you can't talk a girl into sex then that means you don't have intellectual prowess?
>>
Reminder that roboticism is internal and has nothing to do with the outside world. Way to not have to think about improving yourself. Robots are the welfare queens of the social world.
>>
>>36308100
You're a solid 7. Average looking, at best slightly above. That said, if you can't get laid at all, I can only imagine how badly you must sperg out when talking to women
>>
>>36308120
>losers start committing crime mass murder at rapidly rising rates
>hmmm surely nothing bad will happen to us and we'll surely get what we want
Bullying will end up worse, vigilantes will lynch virgin men over the age of 20 and the best solution available is to commit you all since technically no crime has been done but you're still incompatible with being free in society. I'd support it
>>
>>36308144
It means you're shitty at demonstrating it and likely have externally apparent social issues that drive away potential mates.
>>
>>36308154
>on a 1-10 scale the number 7 is average to slightly above
>not 5
>what is the median
>what is math
>>
>>36307097
>not evolving to the point where you realize sex is now viewed as something of a social status and not really caring
>>
>>36308153
BS I'm beeing myself extra hard.
>>
>>36308154
>7
>average looking or slightly above
Pick one you fucking idiot
>>
File: Cjc8mAvUUAA6Zfl.jpg (31KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Cjc8mAvUUAA6Zfl.jpg
31KB, 600x338px
>>36308179
I think I'm almost there.
Eliminating waifu-shaming would help desu.
>>
>>36308100
You look weird and you stand like an awkward virgin.
>>
>>36308183
>>36308172

When 1 could be an obese quadrapalegic with down syndrome and bad facial acne, a 5 on your scale is an average looking person?

Most people fall around 6 or 7, it's just that the ugly depths a minority of people can fall into are so varied that they take up most of the scale.
>>
>>36308167
>we create living conditions unsustainable to X percentage of the population
>blame them for all of it
>make their lives worthless
>they lash out
>we will try to snuff them out
That would just make it happen more and more
>>
File: cwc.jpg (29KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
29KB, 306x306px
>MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT
>WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO
>I JUST FUCKING HATE THESE BLUE ARMS AND THE TROLLS FEASTING ON SONIC'S CARCASS
>MY WHOLE LIFE IS JUST COLD, BITTER AUTISM AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO DIE FOR SONIC
>THIS IS THE TIME OF VENGEANCE AND NO GAMESTOP EMPLOYEE IS WORTH SAVING
>I WILL PUT IN THE GRAVE AS MANY AS I CAN
>IT IS TIME FOR ME TO KILL AND IT IS TIME FOR ME TO DIE
>MY GENOCIDE CRUSADE BEGINS HERE
>You read this in Chris' voice
>>
>>36307963
Knowing how normies are it would take countless "Elliot Rodger" cases for them to actually consider it a problem.
it's 2012 + 5 and fucking normies are barley being able to tell the difference from a bad and good video game.

Normies listen to big label media
and big label media is very corrupt and likes to twist things.
If it were to become a massive problem it would just add support for shitty fucking movements like feminism.
>>
File: iq_bell_curve.gif (8KB, 591x303px) Image search: [Google]
iq_bell_curve.gif
8KB, 591x303px
>>36308218
If 1 is horrible and 10 is godly 5 is right in the middle which is what most people are
There are just about as many godly looking people as horrible looking people

Looks fall on a bell curve
Replace IQ with looks
>>
>>36307566
What the hell are you talking about you fucking loser?

The problem is idiots like you who keep projecting what you think women think onto all women. There are plenty of women who are interested in weak bodied men, men that arent too smart, and men without careers yet so long as they're willing to work towards getting one together.

Women fall in love with guys that they feel safe around
No, that doesnt mean physical strength. It means she does not think you will snap and kill her.

Like any other mammal on this earth, humans are wired to protect themselves and be weary of danger. If you come off as a DANGER women will NOT like being around you. If you're fucking creepy then yes, you will not get laid. Because laying down underneath someone is the most vulnerable position a person can be in. You can easily snap her neck or strangle her. Again. You have to be safe to be around. And thats why Elliot fucking rodgers never get anywhere. They're fucking creepy, women feel fear and do not want to die thus they avoid them

Change whatever is wrong with you, smile, have hobbies and they'll come to you themselves. Stop blaming them for natural shit, jesus
>>
>>36308052
>You are factually wrong
tumblrina spotted
please leave
>>
>>36308223
No it wouldnt. You're the cause of your own problems and women arent going to fuck you just because you whine about it on a forum with other losers

>>36308218
You're absolutely retarded
>>
>>36308262
>not knowing about the latest pop icon or fashion trend = threat to their life
>>
>>36307097
>requiring sex
>allowing a lack of sex to twist and warp your mind and conscience
>putting the pussy on this much of a pedestal

Needing to have sex with a woman and beating yourself up over not being able to get any is as normalfag as it comes.

>Hurrr Durrr must spread my DNA!! If I don;t I'm a failure! ;_;
>>
>>36308262
Don't bother. These robots think there is some magical social world where people have so called skills that they do not and this prevents them from being "normal".
Probably paranoia or some persecution complex at play.
>>
>>36308262
>They're fucking creepy, women feel fear and do not want to die thus they avoid them

Bullshit. Women have no problem at all with actual murderers. Only with outcasts who have a very low probability of becoming a murderer.
>>
>>36308310
You're genuinely retarded
holy shit
>>
>>36308262

>convicts who are in prison for murder have multiple hot women who want to marry them
>"women just want to feel safe and feel like you won't kill them"
Delete your account.
>>
>>36308310
>people have so called skills that they do not and this prevents them from being "normal"
Sounds pretty accurate senpai.
Also, I'm ugly.
>>
>>36308286

This thread is the oy place I've ever had this scale challenged. I talk to men and women about our "scales" pretty frequently and I've never met anyone who views normal looking, moderately attractive people as a "5", or generally considers there to be a "median" of attractiveness.
>>
>>36308331
No, lingering in this cesspool is retarded.
The normal world isn't exactly intricate.
>>36308348
500lb guys manage to get laid.
You're not ugly. Post pic.
>>
>>36307097
>>>36307566
>What the hell are you talking about you fucking loser?
Wow... I guess the personal attacks have special powers in this thread. Better call him a looser and try to make him the next elliot. The problem is that already girls way below average have almost the highest possible standards cuz of TV shows, instagram, their imagination and whatever fucking reasons. IT'S JUST NOT ENOUGH TO BE A GOOD GUY ( not talking bout the " good guy " who fucking enrages when he get's rejected but just really good decent guys)
>>
Why dont you just get a gf? Someone who is introverted and likes vidya as well so you have common traits?
>>
>>36308398
It's hard to find this if you literally never leave your house.
I spend hours playing vidya(like 18 hours at max) but i don't let it get in the way of good hygiene. I don't really like to leave my house. Mostly because i have no reason too
>>
>>36308393
chubby, mildly autistic anon here.

It's totally enough to actually be a good guy, it works great for me and I have no other discernable trait that makes me attractive to women. The problem is that 99% of guys who claim to be nice/decent are hopeless betas or act like assholes when they don't get their way.
>>
Hurr durr women just want a nice guy AND YET THEY STILL HAVE A FUCKING HEIGHT MARK UNDER WICH THEY WILL NOT DATE. So yeah if height is even a dealbreaker for fat ugly bitches i don't see where personality makes the trade.
>>
you are incel because you are beta around women, you need to do manly hobbies and practice acting alpha
>>
>>36308393
>>36308454

Also, way to project dumb bullshit about how women are shallow and easily influenced to the point of having unrealistically high expectations. I bet you think you're one of the good ones too. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>36308454
>betas
>talking about being genuinely nice
>using a social darwinist term while claiming to be altruistic
>>
>>36308454
Not chubby but slightly under weight.
I'm not even frustrated for myself cuz i'm sometimes mean and as you said a little autistic. But a good friend of mine ( asian) is the living stereotype of a good guy. He plays piano asian lvl and is 'good' in math ( way better than average but not best) and he is just the nicest handsome guy ever. Problem 0% muscle. He is absolutely weak. Get's no pussy.
>>
>>36308489
>manly hobbies
>practice acting alpha
i hope you know acting alpha makes you look fucking insecure to 90% of the people around you.
I used to know someone who acted alpha a lot when i was in highschool.
every girl he had sex with said his dick was the size of a pen like one of those shitty school pens that leaked easily
>>
>>36308297
How much do you value it?
>>
>>36308541
but he did have sex...
>>
>>36308475
I was bullied throughout my childhood by a certain bloke. Every single day he talked trash about me or hit me. Whenever I tried to tell the teachers, it merely increased the bullying. I was completely depressed through the elementary school and a total outcast, only when in university years after I had finally gotten over it and became somewhat normal, yet I still held some grudges against him for ruining those years.

I happened to go to my hometown last holiday and while in a bar I saw him in a corner, and I merely felt pity.
That wretched little creature was a stunted 179cm, a manlet.
Truly god punished him to the highest degree.
>>
>>36308491
Am not. Just see gud guys fail. Also said " for whatever reason "so i don't rly know why they have those expectations. Left all options open. Cunt.
>>
>>36308370
You've spoken to one or two other retards. And do you think the socially retarded NEETs here are going to dtart an argument with a moron about his bad math scale
>>
>>36308562
Yeah but he only fucked fat bitches and ugly women.

because every one else thought he was obnoxious and insecure.
most of the girls broke up with him literally a week later.
>>
>>36308526
Whoa, never claimed to be altruistic. I'm a giant piece of shit online and proud of it. Fact is, I come to this board mostly to marvel (unsympathetically) at the incredible levels of rage toward women. It's hard to feel bad for most robots. Rest assured that I compartmentalize this shit and behave much better in reality
>>
>>36308218
You're dumb. Oreginigo
>>
They'll take you seriously as a threat, unlike the loud spergs you are now.
Incel autists who've gone off the deep end don't shoot up places to bring attention to inceldom and other incels. If they did, they'd only kill women and Chads.
They shoot up places because they think themselves invisible to the world. They're average to ugly betas, manlets, virgins, and likely have mental issues, and they see the murder of random people the only way of getting even their family to notice them. I think most of them were terrified of the idea that they'd die alone and unrecognized, without so much an obituary to their name. Take the poster boy incel shooter you mentioned for example. He wanted to kill his brother because he saw him as becoming too successful.
Once they open fire any sort of ideological reason they had vanishes, because apparently getting the highest body count is the only way a beta/omega male can get society to pay attention to him in 2017.
>>
>>36308698
So the question is if it happens often enough do they start to cave in? If not what can they even do to retaliate?
I mean realisically, not anyone's sadistic purge all "weirdos, losers, etc" fantasy
>>
>>36308454
There's definitively something to the """nice guy""" thing. Is it just BS women make up to reject nice guys they aren't attracted to? Partly. They'll claim that nice guys aren't actually nice because they feel bad about rejecting them otherwise.

Are there nice guys who are actually full of shit? Yeah there totally are. They're fake, they lie, they're two-faced, they manipulate, they're don't hold to their convictions, they're often cowardly and they snap and they become mean and hurtful when they don't get their way. Being nice doesn't build up attraction. It builds up friendship, maybe. You don't want to just be nice, you want to be charming. And that's largely emotional, and you have to be genuine for that. If you supplicate and try to "exchange" niceness for attraction it's not gonna work out. You're not even making her feel good, it's too superficial and fake.

And yeah, you want to fuck girls. Don't pretend otherwise. You don't have to apologize for that, but realize no one's ever entitled to it no matter how nice you're being. This is obvious but shit some of those """nice guys""" are fucking terrible with it.

Don't be like this. If you're not, don't start. You're better off being edgy bitter jerks like most of you are being here kek. At least it's honest. I mean, you could change but it's still better. Be nice when it's genuine. You gotta truly care.
>>
File: Are you prepared for carnage.jpg (152KB, 1094x926px) Image search: [Google]
Are you prepared for carnage.jpg
152KB, 1094x926px
>>36308738
>mfw I am literally uncapable of truly caring about most people who are college aged in 2017 because I literally think they are all pricks and are probably the worst people to ever exist in human history
>mfw born into the worst place-time combination possible
>>
>>36308738
Well said. I guess I should've elaborated somewhat, because I almost see being "charming" as a part of genuine niceness. Be considerate, genuinely give a shit about their problems and insecurities, actually listen to what they have to say, and know how/when to be funny. It's what's worked for me, sometimes even beating out better looking dudes that are also competing for attention.
>>
>>36308310
>These robots think there is some magical social world where people have so called skills that they do not and this prevents them from being "normal".

Yes, that's exactly how it is when you have autism, you literally cannot function "normally" in social situations due to a lack of natural social skills. Sure you can learn the basics, but you will never be able to be at the social level of the average normie without a monumental amount of effort, stress and failure.
>>
>>36308759
I thought that way about other people once too, but I was in middle school and eventually realized I was just edgy. You'll get over yourself someday, anon.
>>
File: mockingus.png (175KB, 744x379px) Image search: [Google]
mockingus.png
175KB, 744x379px
>>36308804
You're right. Pic related happens because we're edgy and bitter and refuse to improve.
>>
>>36308804
And yet they will look at you with a mixture of curiosity and scorn if you tell them you don't listen to lil yachty or other trendy "artists"
>>
>>36307097
A lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot more than what is happening now.

For reference, Elliot Rodger killed 3 people

Other sources of death are literally responsible for more than 100000 times more deaths per year.

Stop thinking our autistic little think tank is in touch with reality at all
>>
File: whatwomenwant.png (72KB, 825x551px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.png
72KB, 825x551px
>>36308829
>>36308804
Pic related is not because we have latent misogyny and post all day in an echo chamber, no sir.
>>
>>36308831
Kek I hate that shit and wear it on my sleeve. You do realize that college isn't a hivemind and that plenty of your peers hate that trash as much as you do, right?
>>
>>36308735
That's a big if.
The only big incel shootings I remember are Santa Barbara and Umpqua. I don't even know if Christopher-Harper Mercer was a virgin. The Virginia Tech shooter might have been a virgin but he just seemed to be pissed at the world in general.
Incels just don't seem to be up to the tasks of shootings. If you only kill 1 or 2 people, you'll be notable for about a day.
Even if incels managed to start massacring daily, society will always see shootings like this with revulsion and disgust. There might be a couple of autists on an imageboard who will glorify it, but for most people it'll only solidify their media-fed view of them all being creepy isolated losers who are ready to snap at any second. It'll make incels even more incelled.
>>
>>36308759
I doubt it's all that worst these days. The US is very individualistic though. Lots of narcissism, selfishness and superficiality. Social media makes it worse.
I think most people are kind of dicks. Be above that. Recognize good people. Recognize when you're wrong and you're being a dick. Try to make bad people better. No one's completely rotten. We're all a bit messed up.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36308875
>The US is very individualistic though.

It's global, even in "open-minded" third-world countries where deformed people are allegedly treated just like Chads.
>>
>>36307097
They do take it seriously. They find it seriously funny.
Sucks to be you.
>>
>>36308862
I cant seem to find them except for the fat dota fanboys and super smash brothers brawl fans who collect in the basement of the commons and thats just trading one extreme for another, yeah they will accept me but it will never get me laid
>>
>>36307400
Giving young males the red pill early on would solve many cases:
-Looks matter
-Success matters
-Go hit on girls, they're prizes for you to conquer

It's not politically correct to say so, though.

Many of us got caught in some fucked up "karma" or "fairness" thinking where we were led to believe that if you do what you "should" (school, no drugs, no crime, don't objectify women) the universe would somehow reward us with what we wanted.

No. You have to go out there and get it yourself.
>>
Legalizing prostitution is key to me. Many of the people on this board are too socially inept to take a woman out on a date and then fuck her. Many men want only sex too. We shouldn't force them to go out on dates and lie to women to get it.

In old time France, they had a deficit of women. Men were going unmarried. In order to deal with this, the people in charge set up a deal with another country to have them prepare women to be wives (teach them how to cook, behave, etc.) and then immigrate them in the country. Perhaps something like that may help with the GF problem.
>>
>>36308903
And even if you do get it for yourself, this would most likely happen:

http://archive.li/vhkvr
>>
>>36308900
Idk what to tell you, but in my last semester of school alone I met multiple girls in different classes and specifically shit talked lil yachty, which was a choice example on your part. A number also disliked rap and "normie music" in general. One of my closest lady friends and I bonded over our mutual distaste for mainstream trash music. They're out there somewhere. I won't lie and say they're the majority, but I've never had a hard time finding them.
>>
Rape.
> that was easy
>>
>>36308325
>>36308343
Women don't see those men as a threat, they see heir hostile behavior towards other men as alpha behavior. There's a difference between being a creepy rapist and being a gangster that doesn't take shit.
>>
>>36307554
Yeah, but you'd as soon as you got a job, someone in your limited familial-social circle would pawn a daughter off onto you. Marriage was a socio-economic partnership, not a purely romantic one.
>>
File: USC_Job_Flyer.jpg (54KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
USC_Job_Flyer.jpg
54KB, 532x299px
>>36308325
That's just the way the world is. Even employers are looking for people with criminal histories.

Murder's fine, but we can't have anyone who was convicted of fraud because they might steal from the company.
>>
>>36307751
This is a pretty good idea and even if its not a complete solution its still way better than the current situation of 90% of immigrants being young adult males. Of course it wont happen as immigration is used to destabilize western societies but still its an idea worth thinking about.
>>
>>36309082

How does that gel with
>You have to be safe to be around
>>
>>36309132
Safe = good-looking.
>>
>>36308035
If widespread genetic improvement was the goal, we would be heavily investing in genetic manipulation and eugenics.

The issue is that society starts having severe issues when a large portion of the young male population throws their hands up and says "fuck this rigged rat-race, I'm going to do the bare minimum to keep paying for my X-box live subscription."
>>
>>36307211
>They don't really have any way of identifying ys
Besides your every click logged by your ISP?

>implying the DARPA isn't developing a detector capable of picking up on the slight differences in the auric field between virgins and nonvirgins
Mark my words you won't see metal detectors at the entrance of every building but virgin detectors.
>>
>>36309082
>both are dangerous
>muh safety

>>36309148
the fuck?

>>36309173
it really is rigged
it all is

>>36309179
its not a crime to talk about people who have done it
>>36309179
you will never see a dystopian society where people who fail to get laid past X age are executed or put into prison or whatever
you would sooner see government payed for prostitution for incels than that because it would be easier to pull off politically
>>
>>36308918
>http://archive.li/vhkvr
As bad as that woman sounds, a lot of that is just poor wording on her part. The dude sounds like he was fairly deceptive in regards to his position and future goals, and he didn't really seem very invested in the relationship.
>>
File: pepelliotokhandsign.png (156KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepelliotokhandsign.png
156KB, 726x720px
>>36309229
And this is why I'll cheer when the next raging rampage occurs.
>>
>>36309229
>give me money or I will abandon you regardless of how much I like you as a person
modern women in a nutshell
its all about what they can get out of you
>>
>>36307097
There is no such thing as involuntary celibacy.
>>
>>36307289
because all their talk about equality is just a rallying call for the seizure of power.

Thats why every revolution was for equality and why equality never comes.
>>
>>36309201
You underestimate how quickly people would comply with it. Watch The Purge. Or read about WWII. The second empathy for male virgins is at an all time low and the public has no empathy for us at all and see us as this undistinguishable threatening group, shit can hit the fan pretty fast.

And it would only take a few more Elliots to happen.
>>
>>36309250
>>36309252
>I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were".
Total non-answer. Gives her fuck-all to plan around.

>I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain.
Entirely justified fear.

Yes, that post makes her seem overly materialistic, but at least she's honest about it.
>>
>>36309284
>male virgins
Quite a few guys on this board had a relationship in the past but were subsequently abandoned when the same person in a better-looking package came along.
>>
>>36309284
>Watch The Purge
You know that's fictional right? Citing a movie with an utterly retarded premise is a terrible way to convince someone that your world-view isn't absurd.
>>
>>36309132
>>36309201
Unsafe for someone else, safe for her, at least that's her assumption. The serial killer thing is a bit different though, society as a whole has an obsession with serial killers.
>>
>>36309284
That's when its time to go underground and basically become domestic terrorists, lie about being a virgin if anyone asks, and take out power grids, road networks, perform assassinations

If things really get so fucking insane that they wont just simply hand over something they have infinite amounts of and would rather go full dystopian on us then fuck them, make their country a nightmare, IED's everywhere, go full every guerilla insurgency everywhere
>>36309297
materialistic bitch
>>36309328
all about her like always
womens liberation was never about equality and justice, it was always a power grab by women so they could freely fuck over other people without societal interference
>>
>>36309337
>tfw no guerilla warfare IED underground domestic terrorist boyfriend
>>
File: 1462431536687.jpg (283KB, 1239x662px) Image search: [Google]
1462431536687.jpg
283KB, 1239x662px
>>36309328
>tfw multiple friends and family have confessed that they could see me as a serial killer
>>
>>36309314
You mean they had a relationship but are still virgins?

>>36309316
You get my point you silly autistic baka. As long as you designate or invent a common enemy people will LOVE to attack it. People are just like that they like violence.

>>36309337
>If things really get so fucking insane that they wont just simply hand over something they have infinite amounts of and would rather go full dystopian on us then fuck them
I-I like the way you think, brother.

>>36309381
Well anon you're bringing up an interesting point, I guess the obvious solution many would employ is to go prison gay at least until they lose their V-card... if gay sex is considered losing your v-card. But it should be because if not it would be homophobic alright. So it should work.
>>
>>36309337
Stop being a tribal retard. She can be a materialistic moron but also have legitimate fears and grievances.
>>
Is there anyone in the Belgium/Holland area who needs help loosing their virginity? My gf loves volunteering her body to help. We will hang out with you and be your friend too.
>>
There is a solution, but it's not one incels want: they get paired up with women that also have trouble finding a partner. That means very ugly women, obese women, women over 40, ugly single mons. But these are women that incels reject, so incels would still complain.
>>
>>36309575
Then why is sex health subsized? Why the free contraception, the free condoms, the free abortions (depending on where you live)? You can't say sex is not a big deal and not a need and just a luxury, and turn around and use tax money FOR ANY OF IT. It's not coherent. If you use tax money to help people have recreative sex you imply that having sex is important and people can't just stop having it or at least pay for all of their reproductive/sexual health by themselves right? So then it makes sex a health issue and you should help people that don't get it somehow? All it would take is easier access to sexual surrogates and maybe specialized therapists.

>Elliot
If you think that all male virgins are like that and he's representating of us you have no business getting mad when someone says "all women are whores". Since you're basically saying "all virgins are entitled potential terrorists".

Try to be coherent please.
>>
>>36308035
>is ought fallacy
Just because something is natural doesn't mean it should be that way
>>
>>36308286
>you're the cause of your own problems
What fucking normie bullshit.
>what is abuse
>what is psychological trauma
>what are bullies
>what are social outcasts
You're utterly retarded
>>
File: 3451541354.png (45KB, 1829x200px) Image search: [Google]
3451541354.png
45KB, 1829x200px
>>36309575
>think of the most disgusting form of a human you can conjure up in your mind. The most depraved and gag reflex inducing
So someone who is rated as 7/10 at worst is that huh?
>What do you think will happen if you ever have sex?
The same thing that all of you idolize and brag about and enjoy to the ends of the earth, I dont need to go into details
>will your life change
Of course, everything will be different, everything will be better, it will be a new sunrise that never ends, the sun will go up and never go back down

>still mocked for what he was
>entire post says losing it changes nothing and its actually over rated
>people use it as an insult

Which one is it?

capped so anons can see what you wrote
>>
>>36309758
Also reminder that my post >>36309337
was in response to the idea of the country trying to purge all virgins beyond X age so its basically justified
>>
>>36308912
>In order to deal with this, the people in charge set up a deal with another country to have them prepare women to be wives (teach them how to cook, behave, etc.) and then immigrate them in the country. Perhaps something like that may help with the GF problem.
Would literally be the greatest thing ever but would never happen without major legal overhauls because muh sexism muh human trafficking muh this muh that
even if its 100% voluntary for the incoming women

the one thing that infuriates women like no other is male empowerment in any form
>>
>>36309756
The person you're quoting and pic related >>36308849 here made me realize that there's nothing we can do to be accepted. We're at the mercy of everyone else.
>>
File: 0I93ZfF.jpg (524KB, 1562x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0I93ZfF.jpg
524KB, 1562x1136px
>>36309529
I'm very serious about this. Here is my gf's ass, she knows I post it everywhere.
>>
Is this thread still active at all? My gf wants to help by taking your virginity.
>>
>>36309529
Yeah I'm in Holland and would like to lose my virginity.

To a cute virign loyal gf though, not your prostitute whore gf
>>
File: PafZhTZ.jpg (1MB, 1794x2233px) Image search: [Google]
PafZhTZ.jpg
1MB, 1794x2233px
>>36312314
She feels like a virgin.
>>
File: 1485362778929.jpg (33KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485362778929.jpg
33KB, 300x316px
>>36312433
What does that even mean? So I get to fuck your used up whore, then go back home and be alone again knowing what I'm missing out on all these years?

Fuck off out of here back to /soc/

Kankeridioot
>>
>>36312471
Some people would say something is better than nothing.
>>
>>36312493
Those people are retards. I'd rather never have sex than had it once and knowing I could never get that feel again.
>>
>>36312561
Then why even reply. I get that's your opinion, but why call other people whores and shit? Do you have morals but they don't apply to being kind on any level?
>>
File: 40kekarots.png (1MB, 1126x844px) Image search: [Google]
40kekarots.png
1MB, 1126x844px
>>36307097
Elliot Roger, was a patsy for more laws to be pushed on awkward people.

I knew people fugly as hell and yet rich in high school, they went to working and middle class suburbs to claim all the qt's.

This one blob monster Tim had a new working class qt every month.

The hell was his excuse, he was at least rich and average ?
>>
File: 328476325867.png (209KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
328476325867.png
209KB, 400x400px
>>36312591
I'm not kind to people I don't like.
Also you don't belong here. Fuck off from my board you normie cancer.
>>
>>36312603
I bet I've been here longer than you have.
>I'm not kind to people I don't like.
Then you don't understand the fundamental basics of empathy and kindness.
>>
File: fuckoffmudslime.png (127KB, 468x264px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffmudslime.png
127KB, 468x264px
>>36312620
>I bet I've been here longer than you have.
And you should fucking leave. Normie scum don't belong here. Out.
>>
>>36312601
Fucking this. Even if you don't want to buy a prostitute there's plenty of poorer girls who are looking for a comfy life. It's pretty ridiculous that someone as rich as Elliot couldn't find anyone, even if he did have ridiculously high standards.
>>
>>36307097
Guys complain about being incel.
Girl tries to have sex with them.
>LEAVE ROASTIE REEEE

Elliot's the biggest example of how these guys aren't actually incel at all, they are normies with too high of standards.
>>
>>36312674
>Girl tries to have sex with them.
I'm sorry what?
>>
ITT:

>Yeah, women do discriminate men based on things out of their control and deny them sex, BUT IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT
>>
File: kiwiisokwithit.jpg (24KB, 316x348px) Image search: [Google]
kiwiisokwithit.jpg
24KB, 316x348px
>>36312601

I remember when old richie tim pulled the hot russian exchange student, she was in the poorer part of town.

Damn she had dat ass for days, her name was Aliana.

Pic related me and my cyborg mates she walked past.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.