[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qa/ is fucking dead and nobody cares except for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1477879167623.png (368KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477879167623.png
368KB, 905x1280px
/qa/ is fucking dead and nobody cares except for me
>>
>>36306477
It's just sleeping.

Very, very soundly.

That's what I tell myself.
>>
>>36306477
I wanted to ask what happened butt I thought that wouldn't be a good idea
>>
it was my home board before it was kill and i had nowhere else to go but piece of shit r9k. /qa/ intellectually isn't much better but i don't know
>>
>>36306477
What the fuck, it really is. I didn't go there for a while.
>>
>>36306477
Can't bitch about /pol/? What a loss you're enduring.
>>
>>36307947
Times have changed, old man. Just look at its (frozen) catalog right now. /pol/ and /mlp/ were raiding us with ponies, screaming for /mlpol/ to come back.

Not to mention since the election it's been only "apologize"-esque posts from /pol/. Really you are really out of touch.
>>
>>36308023
I actually don't care about your board, that's all it is. It's a circlejerk of a bunch of crybabies armchair commies whining about MUH RACISS POLE

Stay homeless, cocksucker
>>
File: tumblr_oe3p5yKL9R1skbmyho1_500.gif (724KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe3p5yKL9R1skbmyho1_500.gif
724KB, 500x281px
>>36306477
/qa/ still exists.
>>
>>36307743
Funny you came here, since we had to leave years ago when /r9k/ was killed by moot.
>>
>>36308056
Except you are completely wrong and i just told you that with citations for the exact moment you started being wrong.

I don't understand how intellectually all you can do is aggressively strawman twice in a row after being demonstrably proved incorrect after the first one, yet still think you can call someone else "ciclejerking" and "crybabies". That is literally all you're doing over yourself right now...
>>
I genuinely loved /qa/, until it was hijacked by legitimate weeaboos. I'd rather the board be /mlpol/ or dead than be a second /jp/.
>>
>>36308110
That /qa/ was flooded with /mlpol/ requests? Which is a very recent occurence and not the average day on /qa/? Keep going.
>>
File: Untitled.png (173KB, 1694x716px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
173KB, 1694x716px
>>36308125
Stop. This could have been avoided hd you just read, acknowledged, then responded to my original reply to you instead of out of context raising your strawman again.

Where can /qa/ even "bitch bout /pol/". The very last anti-/pol//qa/ thread was made before election night when it was a collection of pro-trump screencaps by /pol/ as they awaited /pol/being BTFO. But they never were. So /pol/ hs occupied space there since (until they got bored) but /qa/ has hd their tails between their legs in that regard since. Since election night. Which was so long ago.

Also I know it's awkward to mention this in a weird post like this, but the very last and 0-reply thread on /qa/ has 400+ replies on the archive, if anyone is interested:

http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1248942/

However, it's only gotten 5 or so in the past day.
>>
>>36308215
imagine being such an autistic faggot that you care about an Armenian yugioh card trading data base forums board especially one as gay as /qa/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.