[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about Trump, that attracts virgin losers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 20

File: 1470097266694s.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470097266694s.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
What is it about Trump, that attracts virgin losers?
>>
>>36306335
He died before Trump even ran
>>
File: 1492309744744.png (787KB, 532x818px) Image search: [Google]
1492309744744.png
787KB, 532x818px
I don't know man

origianalal
>>
Whay is it about feminism that attracts green haired, fat angry women?
>>
>>36306335
Replace Trump with 4chan
>>
>>36306335
What is it about Shia that he attracts pedophile dads?
>>
File: 67384579868595.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
67384579868595.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>36306335
Short answer is he is seen by them as the radical extreme opposite of feminism/SJW
What they don't understand is that he is foremost a businessman first and knows how to game the market. He has been very pro feminism/SJW when he could line his pockets with them
>>
File: 1444551716167.png (351KB, 527x398px) Image search: [Google]
1444551716167.png
351KB, 527x398px
What is it about normies that makes them globalist cucks?
>>
>>36306398
that quote was proven fake

Look guys I can post text and a picture and make up a fate and source.
>>
>>36306335
He's a populist who claimed he might help those the economy has let down?

That's still something he might do. If he doesn't give in completely to focus on geopolitics like they've all done in the past decades.
>>
File: 1482461006877.jpg (59KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
1482461006877.jpg
59KB, 749x735px
>>36306444
>>36306444
Yup, here's the real quote.
>>
>>36306398
That quote was debunk.
>>
File: 148948962871.png (172KB, 539x779px) Image search: [Google]
148948962871.png
172KB, 539x779px
>>36306444
>Look guys I can post text and a picture and make up a fate and source.
isn't that why we are all here?
>>
remember when trump supporters used to post shooped pictures of attractive women wearing maga hats? i can't imagine ever being so pathetic
>>
>>36306458
>something he might do
Really? did you see the expected outcome of his healthcare plan? His budget and tax reform? All of it robs the poor to give to the rich. There's no 12D mahjong game here. He is in the Oval Office to make himself richer, and fuck any poors that might get fucked along the way.
>>
File: 5474785378235890.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5474785378235890.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>36306551
>i can't imagine ever being so pathetic
You don't have to. You are already posting here.
>>
File: 1480225799842.jpg (35KB, 482x599px) Image search: [Google]
1480225799842.jpg
35KB, 482x599px
>>36306398
Real quote
>>
File: 1454270008103.png (994KB, 1348x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1454270008103.png
994KB, 1348x1614px
>>36306551
>Attractive women
>>
>>36306575
I don't wanna argue anymore. I'm tired of this whole crap. I wish Bernie could have won. He didn't. Then the /pol/tards started calling us cucks and making fun of everyone and wanted us to worship their "God-emperor" with them. They're dicks, Trump's a dick, the republicans are dicks. Yet they're better than Hillary. For now. The economy and the job market's getting better. Protectionism works. Leftists used to be clear on this. Trump can end up helping ordinary people, just not in the way I would have wanted to.
>>
>>36306621
>I hate America,
>almost as much as I hate faggots and Muslims

Hey, so long as he hates them more.
>>
Trump is a kike puppet so why do stormniggers worship him so much
>>
File: tvb.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tvb.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>36306663
see pic related
>>36306585
>casually posting on an imageboard = spending hours in photoshop putting meme hats on people to impress people on an imageboard
same thing i guess dude XD
>>
>>36306678
Grow up millennial bitch boy
>>
>>36306708
Pretending Taylor Swift is /pol/ is a meme you dip
>>
Do people whomst I share this board with unironically wish that Hillary won? Or are they just anti white and hate Trump?
>>
>>36306718
I want livable welfare. Is this so ridiculous? Why should I work a completely pointless job (that contributes nothing tangible to society) that makes me want to kms? When is the StarTrek future happening?

It's not like the Democrats were going to do any of this, they're lying scums, but under Bernie that would have been going in the right direction IMO.
>>
>>36306834
I admit that Trump's better than Hillary. I'm not ideologically brainwashed, I don't care anymore. Democrats vs republicans doesn't matter. They're both marketing firms at this point. They sell ideas, they do the same thing once in power.

Trump and Bernie were outsiders though with real possibilities of changing things.

Bernie lost and it actually made me depressed. HAH HAH HAH I'm a bernout and I'm flinging chicken nuggets around and stuff. And I'm a cuck AND a virgin too somehow. I FUCKED UP.

Whatever, I'm still glad your Cheetos Emperor won but fuck I hate you guys. The democrats will sort themselves out, give some influence to the real leftist elements within their party (instead of suppressing them) and they'll win again.
>>
>>36306956
I'm on the right but id never call myself a republican. i agree with trump on immigration and that's it, that's the only reason i supported him. he's a centrist at best otherwise. it's sad to me that you still have hope for the democrats when you seem to have an idea about the trope of our two party system. they're all funded puppets, with no real convictions.
>>
>>36307118
I'm very much on the left, but I'm really pissed with how insane they've got. This is all happening on purpose. They brought the left to self-destruction. Look at all their rhetoric. All divide-and-conquer, all to justify globalization and mass immigration (which are very, very oppressive to the working class (mostly them but not just them)). Yeah, the democrats would need a huge reform, just like Trump is trying to do with the republicans. Bernie might have done that. Or maybe he would have been powerless. I don't know.

Maybe the democrats are too broken. Maybe the left will never happen in the US. Maybe we were better off under the old systems. This is making me depressed.
>>
>28 replies
>28 wrong answers
literally the only reason is that Trump is the contrarian pick for young adults and therefore the virgin losers who hate their peers for picking on them during high school like Trump because their peers hate him
>>
>>36307522
Most chads I went to school with support trump vocally on facebook. Stop projecting
>>
>>36306839
>I WANT TO BE A LEECH ITS NOT FAIR

End your life.
>>
>>36307715
Most jobs are pointless. Most people are leeches. The service economy is largely artificial. Busy work meant to maintain social control.
>>
>>36307774
And you're fucking retarded, no wonder you can't get a job. The welfare state relies on people who aren't actually a drain on society. I don't know what school you went to for economics 101 but it must have been inner city. Wherever you live, leave and move to Venezuela. You'll do your family a favor.
>>
>>36307886
Society relies on people doing tangibly useful work. If you work a trade or are a doctor or something like this, then congrats, you're making society work. Otherwise, it's just the system keeping you busy.
>>
>>36308059
Well some humans actually enjoy staying busy, some don't. But your assertion that most are leeches is wrong and pessimistic. You have some weirdly conceived notion that work is there to blind you from something, though you don't specify what exactly.
>>
>>36308111
Not to blind, just to maintain order. To keep people obedient.
>>
>>36308166
Order is an accomplishment of society, not a bane. Without some form of law people will have no fear of repercussions. It's a necessary contract to keep civilization civil.
>>
>>36306335
I was never attracted to anything about Trump.
Does that mean I'm not a loser?
>>
>>36308190
Yeah I like order. I just don't think I should have to put on clothes and shoes and spend half of my day doing something completely pointless. It's not needed. I'm not gonna start causing trouble just because I'm bored. I fucking love having free time. There's so much shit to do nowadays. Maybe if most jobs didn't suck so much it would be different I guess.
>>
>>36308257
I work as a janitor part time and have loads of free time and still get paid. I can listen to music, talk on the phone, take my time and enjoy it. I think your problem is you haven't found something you like and just throw a blanket on everything.
>>
You ask why virgin losers like trump to a bunch of virgin losers?!
>>
>>36308379
That's useful work.

All I've had is retail jobs and it legit makes me want to kms. I do some coding work online but I can't get a job doing that. I just want welfare and work on opensource projects desu.

I have depression though. I guess most people like to work. And don't mind the social aspect (which I hate). Tons of people fucking hate their jobs and are stressed as fuck though. And most of it is completely unnecessary. Society needs their engineers, janitors, plumbers, doctors, etc. Most office work is busywork. Retail can be automated. Fuck automation is going to screw people over the way things are though.
>>
>>36308455
I don't like Trump he's a dick and he'd call me a loser and laugh at me. He just so happens to be better than Hillary. If you don't insist on sticking with your favorite party.
>>
>>36308468
>Useful work
I've met people that would disagree with you. And retail is pure cancer, I know how you feel. I think you'd do good being a night janitor part time in a warehouse or something. In all your free time you could work on something. Consider applying for janitorial, most companies pay very well. I get 12.50 an hour just cleaning.
>>
>>36308511
Yeah I might look into that. Might be hard to find though. Most people here fucking hate retail too and they want jobs like these.
>>
>>36308789
Even if it's not janitorial, just look for something you like. Even if you turn down a potential job because it sucks, it's better than suffering through it and you won't be any worse off than you are now. With work you could also potentially make more than you would with neetbux, even after taxes.
>>
File: 1492045919044.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492045919044.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
Normies hate trump, we hate normies, do the math.
>>
>>36306335
I have a theory i call "The BBC theory of politics". Basically the reason the right wing has seen a resurgence in america/europe is because these countires are becoming more diverse. and tons of white women have started dating black and arab men. this angers white men and white virgins especially, so they basically respond by the guy that makes them feel proud of their skin colour(they have nothing else to be proud of in life) and that will promise to remove these dark skin womb invaders.
>>
>>36308846
Thanks for the advice anon. I still wish for a society where work wouldn't be necessary. There's never gonna be enough "real" work for everybody. Most of it is fake. It's not like people are going to twiddle their thumbs all day and start breaking shit and murdering each others if they don't work. We've got the Internet to shit up now kek. Welfare used to be livable in the US and Canada before neoliberalism kicked in. Now it's only if you have some conditions that it's a decent amount.
>>
File: Instasize_0416022634.jpg (882KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Instasize_0416022634.jpg
882KB, 1512x1512px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XVaGV55tbZ
No one wants to take advantage of life and Trump with me ? We can motivate each other ! We can do it guys. Remember 2016 was the year r9k won
>>
>>36308949
Try mine on: The Inverse BBC Theory of Politics.

Basically, whites are naturally liberal, due to higher IQs, more novelty-seeking personalities, and so on. "Vibrancy" is not. The right wing has seen a resurgence in the states because it's being bolstered by hispanics and the churchy kind of blacks.
>>
>>36308982
Even I wish I could sit on my ass and play games all day, and yeah work doesn't necessarily mean people will destroy shit but unfortunately the reality is people need to work to live. Try not to be so pessimistic man, you're only shitting on yourself.
>>
>>36308991
>Be in a near constant state of war prior to 1945
>every 25 years since a mass authoritarian movement rises
>invented fascism
>invented communism
>""""""""Naturally liberal"""""""""
Ill stick to my BBC theory
>>
>>36308991
>Whites are naturally liberal

I'm going to disagree and replace that with "rich people are naturally liberal", it just so happens a large amount of white people are rich.
>>
>>36306335
>What is it about Trump, that attracts virgin losers?
What is it about idiot apes, to concude that virgins only vote for Trump???

I'm not virgin, but I f*cking HATE BRAINLESS APES, who on the basis of ONE feature conclude that a persons is part of some f*cking group/votes someone. All of you idiots should have your right to vote taken away. That could be done by setting up a law in the future, that you have to pass a psychological test to be allowed to vote. The test result should tell that you are capable of individual, objective thinking, based on facts, and THEN you'd be allowed to vote. That shall be done. Then you brainless apes both at the right and the left won't be able to degenerate humanity anymore.
>>
>>36306335
>virgins
>losers
Pick one (1)
>>
>>36306678
>Bernie
I didn't know you liked drooling retards. If only Bernie had had as many delegates as he did chromosomes, he may have had a chance.
>>
>>36309147
Rich people are t liberal. It's mostly the old money types that have left wing attitudes because they've never had to fight. New money is conservative because they think it'll go away
>>
>>36308991
>high IQ
>liberal
Just stop. Being a democrat/liberal is not the smarter choice.
>>
>>36309499
>sold your privacy
>failed on healthcare
>bullshitted about wiretapping
>Selling out to Saudi Arabia
>Gas prices going up
>Only added 98k jobs last month
>Even less expected this month
Yeah voting Trump was smart. Especially since he's going full blown neocon and desperate to turn into Bush on steroids
>>
>>36306575
He's already is worth 10 billion. He is 70 years old and will probably be dead in ten years. What's the point of him getting a few more billion when he already has it all and will be dead soon anyway?
>>
>>36306345
Would he have supported Trump?
>>
>>36306335
Because we blame the current political order for causing the society that causes us to be virgins, so we want someone who will destroy the order and remake it and by extension society and thus ultimately we will go from bottom of the social ladder virgins to top of the social ladder non virgins and so far it seems to be working as normalfags are losing their minds as their whole world comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
>>
He's disruptive to the normie order.
>>
File: 1492100806260.jpg (81KB, 481x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492100806260.jpg
81KB, 481x576px
come at me leftist faggot
>>
>>36308468
Retail is pure cancer. Customers treat me like swine. Store manager is trying to get me fired. Coworker who doesn't like me told me to shut up and I was the one who was told by store manager and other manager that I was in the wrong. I told them her name and that she told me to shut up and that it was wrong. They said to talk to the managers next time. I was yelled at and told to write a counseling statement for saying "which item are you looking for" in a "rude manner". Customer wrote a letter to corporate with the intention of getting me fired. Now I get called in the office and criticized everyday for something I'm doing wrong. Was scolded at for not bringing in enough carts after helping customer out to car. Saw another associate bring in one cart and no one says anything. Worked in produce section for short time, managers call me into office and say they gave me a "two day evaluation" during the busiest weekend of the year (Super Bowl) when I had just started. Was kicked out of section for asking too many questions. I'm literally shit on at my job and I'm deeply resentful for it. I work at Publix.

Never. Never ever work in retail. Retail is the worse job ever.

The people that work there are turbo normies and they are the worst kind too. The kind that will sabotage you and back stab you and be vindictive as shit if they sense you're a little off.
>>
>>36306335
I am a virgin loser. Probably the biggest loser on this board. But I don't support Trump. I don't support America either. I do not agree with America and it's culture.
>>
>>36306398
The quote is fake but you're 100% correct
>>
>>36313819
where do you live? I work retail in London and it's pretty decent, the store manager is a dickhead sure, but the rest of them are fine, the colleagues are all normies but at least they dont bother me and customers are usually polite and not aggressive (apart from few cases)
>>
Still better than HiIlary
>>
>>36306335
They feel ignored and cast out by society and Trump's whole message was that the forgotten men (and women) of society wouldn't be forgotten anymore.
>>
>>36309499
Who here on /r9k/ /randlet/
>>
>>36306356

It basically tells them that they aren't responcable for their actions.

Get called fat > it's unrealistic beauty standards.

Can't get a good job > certainly not your lack of job skills, it's the patriarchy.

Slept with somebody you don't find attractive when you were drunk/ slept with somebody you like but they won't commit to you > Rape

Just a few examples, but the whole thing is about alleviating them of any shread of accountability for the situation their lives are in.
>>
>>36314625
Reporting in. True conservative, anti interventionist. What's not to like?
>>
File: 4L_hKCKaEpq.jpg (66KB, 639x687px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hKCKaEpq.jpg
66KB, 639x687px
>>36306398
>>36306472
Actually, this is the correct quote from that interview.
>>
>>36306398
I'm pretty sure we liked him just to piss everyone off. It's against the normalfag commandments to approve of Trump. The thing that sucks is that I feel like the media is going to make some huge anti trump push any chance they get even for midterm elections which will be interesting since those are always super dead.
>>
>>36314680
Ayn Rands personal philosophy was so bad that she lived out her life poor and relying on welfare to survive
>>
>>36315139
Hes talking about Rand Paul, baby brains
>>
>>36310412
>He's already is worth 10 billion
According to those well documented tax returns and financial disclosures :^)

>What's the point of him getting a few more billion when he already has it all
I don't know. Why does anyone keep trying to earn more money after they can provide for their family? It''s clearly what he's been focused on for most of his life, he's not going to change now that he's on the home stretch. You ever known a rich person to turn down more money? That's not how they get rich. He's in a once in a lifetime position to take the suckers for all they are worth and you better believe he is going to wring them dry.
>>
>>36315301
His entire business is based on his name and brand. And he's a very business minded person. It would be in his businesses best interest to be a great president, not a typical neocon thief
>>
Lack of competition for females.
>>
File: 1489264831142.jpg (1MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
1489264831142.jpg
1MB, 2952x5248px
>>36306335
I haven't the faintest clue
>>
File: 2g23gfff.jpg (145KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
2g23gfff.jpg
145KB, 601x600px
drumpf was always a beta male
>>
File: 1483995369212.jpg (93KB, 643x501px) Image search: [Google]
1483995369212.jpg
93KB, 643x501px
He's a fairly large individual comparatively
>>
>>36308931
This makes no sense, a shitton of normies still voted for him including all the normies in the government. Trump himself is a massive normie that even made fun of rand paul for being a manlet. Normies always win no matter what.
>>
>>36317914
He triggers sjws and minorities so we love him
>>
>>36310884
Highly unlikely. He would likely have been a Bernout. He got his news from The Young Turks for fuck sakes. He was as politically blu...suppositoried as you could be, why do you think he went on that shooting rampage? Right wingers, (TRUE) liberals, and libertarians generally don't do shit like this because it hurts their own.

Elliot didn't give a fuck about gun rights, he saw them as a tool of evil for his own vengeance.
>>
they have nothing better to do than become involved in some perceived political """revolution""", which gives them a sense of belonging and purpose because they have no real accomplishments. same reason they are attracted to white nationialism/stormfagism in general.
>>
>>36318332
Same can be said for antifa drug addicts thinking they are saving the world by throwing rocks at old men
>>
>>36318054
I did like seeing them getting very upset after clinton got raped in the election, but the annoying behavior of trumpkikes has far overshadowed that by now.
>>
File: 4 fucking 8.png (783KB, 616x735px) Image search: [Google]
4 fucking 8.png
783KB, 616x735px
>>36306335
Why do the social outcast candidates attract the social outcasts?

Hmm, that's a tough one.
>>
>>36318351
well sure. although antifa do have a lot more normies and women among them they still tend to be failures.
>>
>>36306335
what is it about democrats and not being able to mention the words 'loser' or 'virgin' when it comes to arguing against trump?
>>
File: NeverForget.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
NeverForget.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
>ShiIIs :O :).
>>
>>36318234
Are Chads and Stacies right-winger, true liberals and libertarians? According to >>36307693, Chads support Trump, so that would make sense.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.