[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Storytime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: kuzin.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
kuzin.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
Hello everyone. Lets share stories of times normies treated us like shit and reminded us we are losers and outcasts.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>first year uni
>trying to fit in
>one night I go to a party (first time ever)
>drunk chad dude comes up to "hey anon, you're fat as fuck" laugher ensues
>freeze.jpg
>"uhh, thanks I know"
>waddle away

Kill me
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
Oh, don't feel bad, anon.

>Remember older brother and his Army buddies drunk-calling me, razzing me for not being into women and not even trying.
>Could hear them over the phone laughing like jackasses.
>That was ten years ago.
>Now, he's a wreck. Out of the service on a medical discharge. He's got bad knees, bad ankles, bad shoulders, etc.
>Admits he's gay.
>>
>seventh grade
>bitches who liked to passive aggressively bother me are being keep asking me if I like X
>"you like X right? Tee hee don't pretend, we know you do"
>they won't stop no matter how much I say no or ignore them
>literally who is X
>get only friend to point him out during gym class
>okay whatever
>lunch time
>school has dumb rules about where you can sit at lunch so I can't even sit with one friend most days
>sitting alone at 8 seat table as usual
>X and his friends sitting at next table over
>group of guys run up to me and all as if I like X
>before I say anything, they run back yelling "SHE SAID YES HAHA"
>all of them, including X, laugh at me for a few solid minutes

Middle school fucking sucked.
>>
>>36305862
>be me I was 17 when this happened
>guy who used to bully me (chad) moves to the front house
>sister knew he used to bully me and punch me
>he calls me when he sees me going to shop with my lil sister
>lil sister talks back and tries to defend me
>days pass and I hear my lil sister friends giggling about my sister new bf
>curiosity kills me and I check my sis phone
>apparently she losed her virginity to him
>she tells me a few days later Chad is not that bad anon you should get over it
Wew I knew he was just fucking with me but meh it was painful but now i don't give a fuck
>>
>>36305944
Similar thing
>Playing games with guys from my class
>They're all cool
>Want me to come on teamspeak server so we can talk
>Its a teamspeak server that one of my friends is a part of, it's used by his other group of friends who I don't know
>He says it'll be fine as he's making his own room
>Head into server
>Bunch of them are in the main 'lobby' room you start in
>They're like wtf
>Then they say "Mate you're fat as fuck. Get out"
>Kick me to my friends room where I wanted to be anyways.
>Nobody in that room knows what happened
>I just brush it off and continue and say I found the room.
>>
Does anyone have the greentext of that anon who met a girl in highschool? I remember it said the she would dress like a doll.
>>
>>36305862
>not afraid too end your own life

>too afraid to go talk to someone

If you really want to die then you'd thing you'd go out in a more awesome way. I mean if you're willing to kill yourself whats the worst that could happen if you go ask out the hottest chick you know? Lets not stop theree. How about you use your willingness to die on something useful. Go kill some criminals, make the world a better place. If you succeed, hell yeah you did it, if you fail who fucking cares you wanted to die anyway now your a hero. Go do the best thing you can possibly do. If you keep on the current path and kill yourself you are nothing to nobody, if you die this way at least you tried.
>>
>>36306897
Wrong thread? Oreganol comment desu
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.