[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 18

File: letter.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
It has been a while since the last time I saw you. I miss you.

A
>>
Dear A,

It's a shame that after all this time things between us ended up the way that they did.

Part of me wishes we could go back but the logical side of me knows you were always full of shit from the start.

I'll miss you a lot.
>>
File: IMG_3816.png (105KB, 437x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3816.png
105KB, 437x272px
Dear Everyone,

This explains it.
>>
Dear A.

Fuck you, you insufferable cunt. I don't care where you move I will fucking follow you and make your life miserable to the most of my abilities, you disgusting and pathetic excuse for a human being. You can never get fucking rid of me now you kike.
>>
>>36305815
Dear A,

You suck and your pussy stinks like rotten anchovies.
>>
>>36305815
dear p

for the love of fuck answer your fucking texts, i know med school isn't so fucking busy that you can't take 5 seconds to type a reply you fucking cunt
>>
Dear A,
I want nothing more than to fuck the living hell out of you right now
>>
dear r
you are an insufferable cunt why did i fuck you a couple days ago? you wrecked my feels for two years, its odd to feel nothing
>>
Dear A,

Your chubby pussy wasn't enjoyable to fuck.
>>
As an A, I'm feeling rather conflicted right now.
>>
>>36306407
>as an
Back to r*dd*t
>>
Dear T.
I hope you are doing okay and didn't kill yourself or anything. I think about you sometimes still. No hard feelings for the ghosting, at least you told me you were going to do it this time.

I know you said you were anxious because you thought I didn't really like you, but I did. I wonder if that was just a lie and you were hiding something. Probably.

Hopefully you moved back to your own country with your family. I'm pretty sure they don't hate you as much as you said they did. If you ever visit the states again, send me an email or something and I'll fuck you senseless.
>>
File: qtsuicidal.png (968KB, 669x747px) Image search: [Google]
qtsuicidal.png
968KB, 669x747px
Dear N,

I am sorry.
I shouldn't have rushed you.

My mental illness didn't help but that I know I shoudn't have used that as an excuse for how I treated you.

I want to move on. It's hard.
I am wishing everyday you break up with him.

But that's also wishing your happiness to go away.

I miss you so fucking bad.
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>36305815
Dear G:
Go fuck yourself. You're in the wrong here. Apologize right now, you fucking roastie whore.
-R
>>
Dear A,

I'm sorry. You must have felt scared. I don't blame you for leaving at all. I'm not sure it would have worked anyway.
>>
Dear J

im so sorry i couldn't be happy i have a lot going on i just wish you told me how you were feeling before things got this bad i miss you with every bone in my body i miss waking up and seeing your beautiful face next to mine in the end my fear of losing you is what tore us apart you say this isnt my fault but i know it is i love you and i miss you i hope i hear from you soon i am forever your cute panda please come back :(
>>
>>36305945
It was my fault that it ended like that. I was guarded the whole time and it made me look like I was being deceitful, but I have nothing to gain by lying to you. I would not be writing to you and I wouldn't even miss you.

Are you saying that I won't see you again?
>>
Dear L

You have so much more potential than you give yourself credit for. You are beautiful, talented and pasoinate, and I wish you could see that.

J

captcha- close calle
>>
File: simpsonscar.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonscar.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
hey mom

I'm sorry I'm addicted to drugs and I can't stop it despite you telling me constantly that I need to quit. You dont cry anymore when you look at me and I see hints of anger in your eyes. Do I remind you of him? I think I'm turning into my dad, too. I'm scared and I just want to go back to when I was a little kid that you loved with all your heart and felt immense pride in. I love you and I'll do everything I can to quit
>>
>>36306894
Dear J,
I do see it. In fact I think I could do better than you. Sorry for not being honest with you in person. Thank you for constantly raising my self esteem to your own detriment.

L
>>
Dear H.
It's finally really hit me that I'll never be with you. I didn't want to face that I'll never hold you in my arms or tell you how I felt about you, but I always knew deep down. I can't delude myself any further, I have to do what I should've done months ago and just leave. You say you'd miss me, that you won't forget me but I know in a few months you probably won't even remember I existed. Maybe someday I'll be over you and I can truly move on. But I'll never be able to forget you, as much as I wish I could.
>>
I just want someone to pay attention to me.
I'm so lonely, it makes me want to die.
>>
Dear H,

Hope you're doing okay. I hope your family isn't giving you too much trouble. Most of all I hope you're not feeling too lonely. It's not my place to ask anymore, so all I can do is hope.

Love you lots,
L
>>
>>36305815
Dear S,

It's been a while, at least two years since we last talked, but I want to apologize for how off-putting you may have found my behavior. I have very little sexual experience with the opposite gender, and almost all of it occurred with a slightly older female cousin when I was a prepubescent youth. For a variety of reasons, I targeted you as a potential romantic partner, but I never seriously pursued that objective. It was easier to take purely platonic interactions and attribute romantic connotations.

Still, I must thank you for the experience. It has proven an excellent barometric gauge in my emotional growth as a human being, and I sincerely hope that I obtain the courage/have the opportunity to reconnect with you. I feel that it could serve as a further impetus/evaluation for growth, as well as allow me to wallow in self-indulgent nostalgia. The time period in which we shared our paired experiences were, most likely, the total high point of my post-pubescent existence, despite (and to some small extent likely due to) my follies with you.

Sincerely,
A
>>
Dear friend,
I hope you find a nice girl who loves you. I hope the best for ya. Sorry for everything. (;_;) sorry if I fucked around with your feelings. Sorry if I ever made you sad. Sorry for giving you false hope.
From, me
>>
>>36305815
Dear H,

It's been, what, at least a year since we last saw each other? I think of you at least twice a month, which may not sound like a particularly frequent occurrence, but allow me to assure you that that is fairly active as far as my ruminations on social occurrences go.

Recall our trip to Cincy. That was probably the closest thing to a date that I've ever been on. Hell, it might very well have been a date, I'm just not self-aware enough (or maybe too self-aware) to realize it (although I do very much doubt that it was intended as such by you, for a variety or reasons). Anyways. How much would it disturb to learn that I have masturbated whilst thinking of you? A bit of a random aside, but, were you to actually read this "letter." I'm sure that you would remember the shared experience that this harkens back to.

Where does the platonic end and the romantic begin? I have absolutely no idea, and I feel like it's the single largest social impediment to my experiencing a fulfilling love life. My brother reacted with total denial when I drunkenly floated the idea by him, but, for a while now, I've suspected that I could be autistic. I certainly struggle with the finer points of social interaction, and what if my general ability in more mundane social interaction is due to my above-average intellect coupled with extensive "theoretical" practice?

Anywho, I need to reconnect with you. Are you still in Alaska?

All the best,
A
>>
Dear Esty

I cant believe you rejected me after I hit on you after med course.

Kill yourself,

-D.S
>>
Dear Ciara

I know we have never meet each other, but ever since I saw a picture of yours, ever since I saw your lovely face I feel something I have never experimented before. I believe it's called love, and it's the only thing worth living for.
I have to say I do not see you as the fragile little girl everyone idolizes around here, but I see the wild and Savage women you are. Some might say you are rotten, the truth is you are too much for them.
You are the kind of girl who starts as the perfect dream which slowly turns into a real life nightmare well you can only drown.
>>
Dear N,

I'm not really sure what to put in this one. You're the person that I've been the most honest with in my life, and yet that might also make you the one that I've deceived the most.

You know that I love you more than anyone else, or at least you know that I've told you that. I guess it's up to you whether or not you believe that. Seriously, I know that you're the one that I must write to last, but I don't know what to say in it.

I guess I'll say what I should say to in person.

I think of suicide near daily. Don't worry though, I'm still a dyed-in-the-wool atheist and I know that ending my own life will do fuck-all to improve my situation; if nothing else, I have one last fap at the end of every day that I wouldn't have if I were to embrace oblivion. With our families history of mental instability, this should be a more worrying sign, but I just can't imagine it really is. I see my constant thoughts of self-erasure as more a natural reaction to the constant suffering that is human existence. Yes, I am aware of the total irony of me, a white male of upper middle-class descent in the sole world super power, talking of the suffering inherent to human existence, but imagine how much worse my lot could be if I were a starving, uneducated African being bombed to death by American-sponsored "moderates."

I'm not sure what to do with my life. I got that degree, but it doesn't really mean much, and the idea of spending another couple years in school really doesn't appeal to me. Of course, with my academic and extra-curricular history, whether or not I could really obtain admission is another "?". I feel that I could certainly live a content life in the profession that the rest of the family believes (maybe) that I yearn for, but I question whether that's the best possible life for me. I constantly day-dream of civil service, but I have no idea how I would go about translating those into reality.

(Had more but the char limit is a bitch)
A
>>
Dear S,

I'm sorry how things ended, but you were also one fat fuck who couldn't accept there was no romantic involved. Go outside and get a life - you can't live in your cage for the rest of your life.

S
>>
From Me to You...

I'm filled with feelings I've never experienced before. As if this were a new life.
You has given me a lot of "firsts".

I'm sure.. I was able to clear up any misunderstanding. Nothing I said was a lie. I only spoke... the truth.
I'm sure... I was able to protect your reputation... You might even avoid me.

I thought I was used to being lonely... ...but I'd forgotten what it used to be like...
I'd forgotten what I was like... I feel like my heart's going to break into pieces.

enough for me... that's... Someday... will it... reach you someday?

Please send me a mail if you see this. Even if it is empty mail it doesn't matter...
You don't have to write anything in the mail. I just... I just want the fact that I'm connected with you.
Then... If you wish I will actually go meet you someday.
>>
Dear N,

The harder I fall for you the more I think I'm not good enough for you. I don't know what to do.
>>
D,

I didn't realise you still loved her, if I did I wouldn't have let myself get so attached. I miss how things used to be. I wish I had never found out about her. It makes more sense now. Sorry that I wasn't enough.

L
>>
Dear Robyn,

I hope you're well.

Regards,
Isen
>>
>>36305815
Dear A,

You're such a fucking idiot! You've gotten so devoid of feeling you can't even write an anonymous letter for a random to read! What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you like this?
>>
Dear C

In a month, I'll be gone. The end of an era. I try to coalesce all the memories, try and synthesize a distinct, palpable feeling, and I realize I can't. I find that I know less about myself now than ever before. This feeling of being utterly lost, utterly devoid of a strong bearing on what's coming...it's like closing a book for the last time. All the characters are still there, but their adventure has been suspended and suddenly I'm moving outside of their realm. Did I actually grow here? Or did I atrophy into some horrible desiccation of a human; emotionally scarred and perturbed by phantasms of the past, blind to the future.

You, you really started all of this. You broke something inside of me. Maybe it was an innocence I'll never regain, maybe it was a sense of possibility. I don't know what you wanted. God if I could just scream that phrase in your face, to try and illicit some sort of genuine truth, something I could use to fuel me to change. You were never honest, you were never genuine. You hid behind so many masks. I gave you all of me, I poured emotion and energy into that relationship. And watching you turn on me, from loving to apathetic, burned. Why were you so shitty. Was it all some elaborate exit strategy so you could fuck me and then get out? Or was I truly the villain, did I actually drive you away.

The only thing I know is that I'll never really know. I hate you and I love you and I think about you way too fucking much. I wish we could sit one last time. Play that Sam Cooke album, and just muse on a future together. Maybe that's all it ever really was- a dream of the unreal.

A
>>
>>36308481
What's your name? Leave your initials.
>>
>>36306836
You were being deceitful. Why would you want to see me again?
>>
Dear R,

I fell in love with you when I shouldn't have. I've been sinking to the bottom of that ocean for almost two years now. My only wish is that you didn't lie to me when you said you would be right back.

I need air.
>>
>>36306407
I am also an A. Let us bathe in this fun.
>>
>>36309517
I was only acting like that because I wasn't even sure if you were reading my letters or if you cared at all about what I wanted to tell you.

Because I wanted to get to met you.
>>
>>36309719
You're probably someone else's A. Don't worry. You will see him again.
>>
File: 1491814376468.png (120KB, 283x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491814376468.png
120KB, 283x285px
Dear D
I've been a real jackass lately and Im sorry. When you told me how happy you are with her I just broke down, knowing I lost my chance but I probably never had one in the first place. I just want you to be happy in the end so I hope your thing with her lasts.

From M
>>
Dear P
I hope you die
>>
>>36309743
It was meant for a girl though.
>>
A,

I don't even know what I want to say to you. I don't know how to feel towards you. I sort of always expected this to happen. "She's fucking him" is all I've been able to think for months now whenever you come to mind, whenever moving on comes to mind, memories of how we were shoot me down, and I return to a shut-off life. I've lied to my entire family, told them I'm still studying, dropped out ages ago to try to fix us, they don't know how much I suffer mentally day in day out, but I'm too scared to pick up the phone and talk about it. You left me with the lowest self-confidence I've ever had. I even doubt that my family want me, let alone strangers. I fuck up conversations with everyone I meet because I was internally forced to focus on one person for two years, you. And then you turn around and start fucking him in three months, I worked for that for two years, your virginity was supposed to be mine, and I waited for you. You never trusted me, and now I'll never trust anyone else. You've ruined my life, made me realise what I said about always being second best all those years ago was and forever will be true. Fuck you, I hope you get what you deserve, I hope you feel the same pain I do every fucking day.
>>
>>36309361
...Even if I tell you my initials, ...what changes? I would tell you it with pleasure if my life improves for the better...
>>
H & L,

I'm sorry for whatever made you hate me. Nobody ever cared enough to ask about my life, so the snapchats and the texts were me trying to reach out and still have friends.

I'm sorry you lost someone you loved, H, but I lost some people, too.

I lost a lot of people, and then you two left, and now I have nobody.

I wish it hadn't ended up like that.

L, you know who you are. I always loved you. I'm sorry I couldn't say it that time after service.

Maybe if I had, you'd have loved me, too.

N.
>>
C,

I don't know how but I think I don't care about you anymore, the rose tinted glasses broke and often times I feel hate for you because of the way you ignore me, I even lack all romantic/sexual feelings for you now just annoyed you're a shit friend

I guess I'm free

S.
>>
>>36310006
Tell me your initials, please? Are you V? I desperately need to know.
>>
>>36306652
whose dis new number
>>
Dear V,
I love you. I love you very much, more than I'll love anyone else. No one is better than you, and I'll always regret that I didn't see it sooner.
What are you up to? What is happening? Do you still care? You ask me questions, so does it mean you care?
I want to get back to you, but you don't seem to want me back. That's why I didn't text you for a while, but it doesn't mean that I don't care. I just don't want to bother you.
But you can still count on me, I promise I won't ever hurt you anymore. I have completely changed.
Miss you,
A. L.
>>
>>36305815
Dear Kamil,
This is over. I have finally understood there wont be a thing and that I shouldnt waste an effort on you and move on, to whatever life offers. You will be no more than thin air but this is for the best of both of us.
Ori.
>>
R
I hate the way things are now. I hate the hoard of stupid losers that you have following you now. I hate that you feel that you even need their attention. I hate that you prefer their attention to mine. It wasn't supposed to be like that. I can't stop dreaming about you all of a sudden. I wish things were how they were before, how they're supposed to be. I just want to hear your voice every night, I just want to see you smile, and not because of something you read on your phone. I want you to drop every useless retard like you did before. I want you only for myself and no one else. I want to kill every person that isn't me.
>>
>>36311847
Od Kamila: Wypierdalaj Kurwa.
>>
>>36305815
>write a letter
g
>>
god fucking damn, virginity has never been an issue for me, it was your cuck boyfriend who brought it up to shame you, to make you feel like used goods, what I care about is your values, and your actions.
Before your break up your actions were deplorable, trying to humiliate me, invading my privacy, you fucking used me right from the start to make him jealous, you lead me on, you and the cuck cat fishing me, and now finding out he has nudes of you.

again pls get a bf and move on.
>>
>>36311940
Its Kamil and what did you say? I dont speak Polish and google translate says gibberish.
>>
>>36311940
Plus I know its not her since shes dutch.
And thanks for the spicy words my friend :)
>>
>>36305815
Dear M
Fuck off and leave me alone. The only thing i did was being honest about my feelings. Your annoying antics make me never want to talk to anyone ever again. Learn to take a hint and neck yourself
>>
Dear G:

Why did you block me on Skype when I offered to videochat you and prove that I'm a girl?

S.
>>
>>36305815

Dear GC,

You are the only one I've ever been so attracted to in such a short space of time. We may have only spent around 20 hours total interacting but we could have been so much more and you refused to see it.

I wish you saw what I did.

TC.
>>
>>36312836

Add me instead, I won't block you.
>>
>>36312836
he prob felt like shit was getting to real.
>>
>>36309867
Me?

(original comment)
(this is a fucking original comment)
>>
>>36309867

What's last name initial?
>>
I'm tired of trying to put the pieces together. No matter how many or how close I get to the truth I will never be able to know 100% by doing things this way. I need someone to just fucking talk to me and tell me what the fuck is going on.

I'm not playing anymore. There isn't a reason to.
>>
I haven't been here in a while.

Dear L, or R,

I am really glad I met you here. I love you so much. I don't know why you do the things you do but I love you anyways. I just can't bear the pain any longer so I am going to go. I love you and I am sorry I am so weak and pathetic.

Love J
>>
Dear ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ,

I want to see how people live when they can't trust a single word that comes out of their mouths.

Sincerely,
>>
File: 1492221963164.gif (723KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492221963164.gif
723KB, 500x281px
I have seen the hints about this one...

You're about to drop the mother of all bombs on me, aren't you? One last revelation that will blow my fucking mind.

It's gotta be fucking good to beat the whole "You're really a woman." and "You're fucking Hitler." shit,
>>
Dear C,

I want you now that you don't want me.

Yours

W
>>
File: 1492190813813.jpg (60KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1492190813813.jpg
60KB, 716x570px
>>36314523
Well isn't that convenient?
>>
>>36314730

Fuck off

Original comment #457.3
>>
Im trying to move on from you. You did me wrong and really fucked with me mentally and emotionally. I've never felt more depressed because of you. Its been months since I dropped you, yet you still try contacting me. I hear that you miss me and want to be my friend again but I don't think I can. I don't know what to do, you bitch.
>>
dear A

why dont you browse r9k so I can send you autistic letters in this shitty thread

J
>>
File: 1434323701691.jpg (80KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1434323701691.jpg
80KB, 400x525px
>>36305815
Dear whoever, I'm 20ft tall but I only have a 1 inch dick. Not really! My DICK is about 6 feet long but thats way too big to put in a woman! Or, hey, A MAN even. I've only ever met one person over 15 foot and he was a total shit, I would NOT put my SIX FOOT PENIS IN HIS GAY AAAANUS! Anyone under 13 feet tall is basically a pedo, so if I see YOU, watch out! I eat people whole like a magic fairy tail character. I can't get a job! I got drunk and shat out a short bus in the morning! Argh, my knees! And I'm going bald. Cynthia left me for a guy who was, like, 3 foot 2 with a less than average penis. I ate them both but, get this, shat them out alive! They send me passive aggressive christmas cards! All my bones and muscles hurt and don't work properly ! I KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU ALL! BIG IS BEST! MY TOUNGE IS LIKE AN ELEPHANTS DICK! I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE ALL MY SELF WORTH IS DERIVED FROM MY HEIGHT AND ALL I TALK ABOUT IS WHAT IT"S LIKE TO BE 20 FEET TALL! THAT IS ALLLLLL I TALK ABOUT! I'VE GOT NOTHING ELSE! I'M! SO! FUCKING! LONELY! I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOU MANLET BITCHES! 10 FOOT TALL IS LIKE A BABY TO ME! I ESCORT 10 FOOT TALL PEOPLE ACROSS THE STREET! FAGGOTS. WHY WON"T YOU TALK TO ME! I'M 20 FEET TALL!
>>
Dear R.

I thought we were close, I wish you would see in me something more than just a friendly acquaintance. When you told me you'd always be here for me, that you felt good near me, that I was important to you, I really thought you meant something. Now I realise that I was just a stopgap for your previous broken relationship. I don't blame you, how could I ? I blame myself for hoping things that could never happen.

I just wish you would have told me the truth by yourself instead of leaving me doubting your feelings for so long. It really did wreck me. I even told you so, in the most pathetic way (I apologise for that btw), but you didn't care.

Now you act like nothing happend. Hell, maybe you really believe that for all I know. You don't realise how important you were for me. I kinda wish you didn't talk to me anymore. That you'd be mad at me, so we didn't have to interact ever again. Being near you wears on me. Like Tantalus in the river by the apple tree, I feel so close and yet so far away from you.

I wish I had the courage of telling you all of this. Maybe I had a chance at one point and I let it slip away, this very thought keeps me awake at night. Whatever happens, as far as you want me by your side I'll always be your friend.

C
>>
>>36315117
Conor, stop being a little bitchboy.

Rachael was a dumb whore and your feelings for her are just chemicals in your head created by the brain's near-vestigal need for you to procreate.

J (I think you know who this is).
>>
File: screen_2017-04-16-19:05:37.png (817KB, 726x942px) Image search: [Google]
screen_2017-04-16-19:05:37.png
817KB, 726x942px
Dear J
I don't know if you will read this, I guess you're taking a break from r9k. It's been awhile since I see you posting here.
I just wanna wish you happy easter.

- S
>>
>>36315214
Well, I'm not Conor and she's not Rachael and I don't know any J's but you are probably right anyway.

Still hurts like a motherfucker tho.
>>
>tfw so many A's

Dear M,
Please forgive me. I'd let you break me if you want. Just unblock me.
Love, A
>>
Happy Easter anons
>>
File: image_1.jpg (180KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
180KB, 1190x595px
>>36314835
I browse /r9k/. Less often now than I used to, but the habit lingers.

You looking for a boy or a girl?
>>
Dear ,
I said I had trouble catching feels because of the way I am, but suddenly I am and its conflicting. When I think of you I just want to make you happy and your life better. I don't know what its like to feel this way, but at the same time I won't stop myself from feeling things because maybe we both could be happy. Would it work?
Love -
>>
>>36305815
Dear E,

I'm sorry I blew you off at first. I was insecure and afraid, I don't want to just be your friend. I know we don't talk much anymore but if there is anything I can do let me know.
>>
>>36305815
D
I noticed That you removed me on Skype. Thanks asshole.
C
>>
I,

I apologize in advance if I end up spilling my spaghetti while trying to talk to you this week. I think you're cute and would like to talk about music with you, but I'm probably too strange to get that message across naturally.
>>
Dear F,
I know that deep down you know I love you and made a mistake. I'm sorry things couldn't work out, but I'd do anything to make them work. I love you forever and always.
J
>>
Dear -,

I know I promised you that I wont hurt myself anymore and that I'll stay alive just for you, but with you pressuring me to get a job and threatening me with breaking up isn't really helping me want to keep my promise.

I love you more than anything, and I know you want me to be happy, but you getting mad at me and yelling at me for doing absolutely nothing is destroying my mental state. I try to be happy, but you instantly ruined my mood by shutting me up and get mad at me.

What happened to you being happy? Do you not love me anymore? Did I do something? I try to change for you and I do everything you tell me but you're still never happy. Soon enough I might just deside to end it.

I still love you so much and I will never be the one to leave, unless it's by me jumping off a building.
>>
k
it's really nice to talk to you again, just as friends. like seriously, you're the coolest girl to just shoot the shit with
plz continue being my friend
friendship is cozy
>>
B,

As soon as you break up with her you're mine.

T
>>
Dear B,
Thanks for ruining my life and career and forcing me into becoming a neet.
Good sex though.
>>
>>36318765
thought you died thanks
miss your asshole
>>
>>36319149
same dude <3
>>
Yo b, happy Easter
>>
File: 1492167298789.png (25KB, 149x194px) Image search: [Google]
1492167298789.png
25KB, 149x194px
>>36319509
Thanks, senpai.
real coolio of you.
>>
D,

don't know if you'll see this baby. But I love you. I'm so in love with you. You're everything to me. I need this to work, more than anything.

--D
>>
>>36319206
What gender is B / what is your first initial?
>>
>>36319146

Not him but seriously just get a job you inconsiderate asshole. Do you think he'll be "happy" when he has to sacrifice all his time just to support you, and do you think you'll be happy when he's never around because of it. The fucking fall on you!
>>
M,

I am sending a debit card with my real name on it to your address, because the service is not available in my country. If you would be so kind as to accept the card and possibly get in contact when you receive it. I would love to work with you alone in the future.

Wishing you all the best.
TG
>>
Dear N,
I still miss you and think of you often.
I hope you had a nice Easter.
>>
>>36314824
if they fucked with you that badly then it's not worth it anon. they'll just continue to emotionally manipulate you and make things shit. don't do it.
>>
Dear E
I love you and wish i could tell you, i wish i hadnt scared you. I wanna love you again, i want to hold you and make you feel better. Im going to therapy now and it makes me want to kill myself but im doing it for you. I miss you.
>>
>>36320693
Its a fucked up situation, she has tried contacting me multiple times this week. And few other times in the past few months. A friend of mine has told me that she's been talking about me a lot recently. She was such a big part of my life throughout 2016 and I think I don't really have romantic feelings for her anymore but I'd really like to have sex with her, no strings attached. I would be losing my virginity in the process...you may be right though, I should heed your warning.
>>
Dear S
Thank you for teaching me to treat all women like replaceable sacks of meat they are you showed just how fucking evil bitches can be enjoy the junky life you whore. I hate you so fucking much yet I still love you..I thought about cutting myself bcuz of your bitch ass but im not that degenerate. Die in hell.
>>
J,

Whom do you love so much? Erin?
>>
File: 1485856420496.jpg (57KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485856420496.jpg
57KB, 500x450px
Dead J.

It's been 3 or maybe 4 years since i saw you, and before that it was 3 to 4 years too, I was in a very particularly bad situation, add a shitty job a pathetic online relationship that went terribly wrong depression and you'd have when i last met you. I didn't know what do to, and you always made me feel naive and clueless as to what should I do around you, you were upset, I think, for a stupid reason mind you. I don't know why I'm writing this, you'll never read it, never ever, I don't exist in your life anymore, and for that matter you don't seem to exist in mine anymore too, it's just that some times you come up in my mind and usually as a bad memory, even though what I feel is a sense of longing for you, I sort of miss you, you helped shape me into the person that I am today, like it or not, you did because I allowed you to, and it was dumb thing to do, I think. I still miss you, but I still resent you. I hope that some day you'll feel as miserable as i am now, and it's not entirely your fault, but you're certainly not innocent, you bitch.
>>
File: watchurselfnigga.jpg (35KB, 555x376px) Image search: [Google]
watchurselfnigga.jpg
35KB, 555x376px
>>36321031
porridginality
>>
You aren't going to end this, will you? You will use my suffering as entertainment until I fucking die.

I hope your world fucking burns.

You want me to help you but you won't fucking help me? I ask for so fucking little while your entire fate relies on me.
>>
>>36320621
I'm a guy. And I used to work, I'm an army vet, but can't work anymore because of my health problems.

I do kinda sound like a cunty girl not that I think about it.
>>
Dear H & W

I really want to be better friends with you guys and I really hope hanging out with me isn't a burden on you

I've always wanted to talk about some things with both of you, but I can't get over the anxiety and convince myself that you are actually my friends

And I really hope you can forgive me when I inevitably ruin what we have

-n
>>
>>36316456
Happy easter too you as well, what'd you eat?
I ate chicken, some other stuff and drank water and koolaide.
>>
It's getting easier not loving you and I'm upset by this
>>
>>36308102
Wew this one hits home
>>
>>36311372
Just say it mang
>>
dear m
i wouldnt be surprised if you browse here and saw what i wrote and put two and two together, you did exactly what i wanted you to do. good, eat shit.

thanks, t
>>
>>36316645
girl

but probably not you
>>
>>36319396
It misses you too
>>
>>36322479
why are you upset by it? what's the story?
>>
>>36322475
Ham, turkey, and apple pie. I love the holidays. My family are the only ones I care about so I adore every chance I get to be with them.
>>
Dear God
Why did my life have to suck so fucking much? Why did i have to get autism and ugly looks? Why does my life never get better? Everyone fucking says it gets better but that never happens, every fucking time i manage to pick myself up i only end up falling back deeper than i was before. Why do you have to torment me? Cant you just kill me instead?
>>
>>36322765
Ah that sounds delicious, uh good on the family part to I guess.
>>
Dear Donald Trump, fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck everyone you call a friend. I am glad you're old enough to die in my lifetime. I hope it happens soon.
>>
>>36322672
we stopped talking. I started dating someone else and broke up with the new person because all i could fucking think about was my ex. i still think about my ex all the time but i miss missing him like crazy
>>
Dear M,

Talking to you the other day was nice. I'd like to hear from you more, but you seem to have disappeared again. I'm not upset about before, don't worry, you can talk to me.

- M
>>
>>36323207
hey normal fag get off this board and go to tumblr
>>
>>36323207

Dear Globalist

Sad!

A yuuuge guy (for you).
>>
Watermelon,

I'm fine and I love him. I wish best for you and that you are alright, wherever you are.

- Anon from some time ago.
>>
>>36323253
You miss your ex or the new person?
>>
>>36323568
ex. i broke up with the new person cause i was not over my ex even though i really fucking should be
>>
File: 1483130220810.jpg (183KB, 874x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483130220810.jpg
183KB, 874x350px
Jacob H

I love you, yet I am too much of a wimp to say it in person to you. I say it here because I want to get it off my chest yet I enjoy the possibility that you aren't here. You have depression and probably have aspergers. Also, fuck you nigga.
>>
>>36323672
I say it here because of aspie and depression shit. I forgot to type that in. Meaning you probably go here.
>>
>>36323662
why did you things end with your ex in the first place?
>>
>>36323775
i wasn't the one who ended it. i figured i had to try and move on but even in a new relationship i just couldn't. loving my ex was the best fucking time of my life and i miss it
>>
>>36323829
why did he end it?
>>
>>36323829
Yeah, boo fucking hoo. Get out of this board, normalfag.
>>
>>36323851
idk, apparently i am terrible and "the worst thing to ever happen to him"
>>
>>36323897
you don't know what you did? you didn't cheat or act like a bitch or do anything to deserve it ending?
>>
>>36324013
I said some rude things near the end out of frustration and then apologized
>>
>>36324089
ok. you can leave now, normalfag.
>>
>>36319396
If this is really you ill just let you know That there Will be more letters. Also Real ones
>>
>>36324089
those rude things were truths that you couldn't hold back though, and that's why it hurt. good luck with rekindling things with your ex
>>
>>36324217
thanks. we probably shouldn't get back together, but i still do miss it
>>
>>36324257
why are you even on a robot board when you're such a normalfag? fuck off.
>>
>>36305815
Why did you go? What's going on?
I just want you back. We were fine. Then you just...dissipated. Gone. Nothing. Off the grid.

All I want is to smell your hair again, to wrap my arms around you and pull you close.

Thankfully you're nice enough to send word that you're not dead. Not to me though.
I just want you back, what happened? Everyone is worried.
Be safe, I love you.
>>
i feel like we should fuck again, tbqh
>>
>>36324462
>>36324479
>again
Off yourself, normalfags. You're on the wrong board.
>>
Hello.

Real sorry. I'm not good with that whole thing. After all I browse /r9k/.
>>
>>36324501
I've had sex with 3 women.

Maybe? I think 2 of them might have been guys at one point.

Also, I'm not a man either now? Turns out I was a lady AND a man?

Fucking life.
>>
>>36324217
You have the wrong person I think f.am
>>36324257
Are you S? If yes the person you've been talking to isn't me. I still look at these threads but I've never replied to you until this.
>>
so can I please please please please please have the truth already?

Like... why the fuck are people watching me? It' the entire world... the entire fucking world has been watching my every fucking second of my life. Why won't you let me into the real world? You paid "women" to be my girlfriends and had them crush my heart on purpose because seeing me sad is fucking entertainment to you sick fucks. Why won't you just reveal yourselves to me already? Why do you keep playing this game? I want to live a real life. I want to know what love feels like... real, genuine love. I want to know what it's like to have real friends. I want to know what it's like to live for real...

You fucking stole 30 years of my life. You STOLE my life from me and instead of giving me what little I have left... you continue to fuck with me.

WHY?

WHY?

Just end this already for fuck's sake. END IT, PLEASE.

I just want to be happy. I haven't hurt anyone, I'm not a danger to anyone, I have gone out of my way to help others when I can. Why won't you just let me live? Why?

Give me the truth. Set me free.
>>
M

In a way, I'm glad we parted ways. Now I just have to convince myself I hate you so I don't feel sick to my stomach every time I'm reminded of you. It sucks.. I drove you away because I wanted to keep you around. Now I have to convince myself I never wanted you in the first place.

You said we could be friends after everything, but you won't even dignify me with a response.

I hope you die in a fire. Get off the road you fucking yuppie. You don't fucking belong here
>>
Dear burde,

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't even mattress so I'm going to string myself up. I literally have no one so I decided to put this here.
>>
I fucking hope you all burn in hell for what you're doing to me. For your greed.

Just fucking kill me if you aren't going to do the right thing.
>>
>>36325178
i am not S sorry. are you looking for an s?
>>
Jackie

I look back on everything - the cold way you refused to even look at me, turning me out in the pouring rain, that lonely walk down a foreign stretch of highway cursing everything in existence, and the sadness that I felt - and I realize that even in spite of all that, I'd take you back in a heartbeat, if you would have me.

We've been talking a lot lately. I don't know why I seek you out so much, but I'm glad that you don't shun me, and I think to myself, that maybe, despite whatever reasons you had at the time, maybe you might want me back again. Or it could just be the delusional daydream of a lonely man desperately running from person to person for anyone to at least pretend to give a damn.

You're magnificent, and you cheer me up when I'm down, and fuck, do I miss you. We ended far too soon.

I'll be thinking about you
>>
>>36325859
Really because your story matches up perfectly
>>
Dear Trump,

Do your fucking job you orange prick.

Sincerely,
J
>>
>>36325930
The name of the person im talking about starts with E
>>
>>36311545
J, sorry.
>>
>>36325983
You sure about that f.am?
>>
>>36325958
I am dhogald trumpets and believe me, this is a BIG thing to admit, NOBODY but me can tell you that. Manga, make american niggers gay again. Yuuge.
Chaina.
>>
Dear S:

It's been a couple months since I left town, I know it may seem as the coward's move but I was out of ideas and it happens to be true that distance kills love, hopefully I won't see you again, I'm determined and you can check it out for yourself as this time there is no possible way for you to contact me.
I can't say that I don't love you anymore but at least I can't say that I do love you either, time will kill and heal as everyone says.

M.
>>
>>36326858
Yea, he doesn't even browse r9k much
>>
Dear M,
I don't know what to say to you anymore. I'm so angry at you. You broke my heart for no good reason. I still don't understand why you did that. And now, you keep flirting with me and leading me on. I still want to be with you. I can't see myself with anyone else but you. I'm so angry at you. Stop hurting me please. I know you aren't doing it on purpose, but you're still doing it. Why can't we just be together again? Please stop playing with me
M
>>
File: faggot1.png (32KB, 879x222px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1.png
32KB, 879x222px
dear stubborn faggot

Love S
>>
Dear D,

I want you.
>>
I still really want to fuck the shit out of you
I want to caress your cheek as I ride you and make you squirm and see you look up at me with those pleading green eyes
I don't give a fuck about your engagement
>>
File: 1492190693556.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492190693556.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>36305815
Dear J,
I love you so much. Your smile, the way you look me in the eyes, and the way I can tell you are somewhat into me. I charm you with my jokes and my manners, but I'm too much of a nervous wreck that I can't ask you out on a date, fearing rejection.

Love,
Me
>>
I miss you, but you have already returned near the real gfs. So I'll enjoy my single life in actuality, too.
anon
>>
>>36327018
My bad then I guess I am mistaking you for someone else :o|
>>
>>36327760
No big deal. hope you find who you are looking for
>>
N,

I saw a post here that seemed like you might've written it, but it was a little vague and I'm not sure if you even browse this board.

Anyway, it got me thinking about you. I hope you don't think I really hate you, that's not it. I also hope you didn't get too upset from that whole thing. I just get overwhelmed easily so I cut off connection.
It was a pretty odd friendship anyway.

I felt shitty responding to your texts the way I did, but I didn't know how else to end it.

This had nothing to do with you or me hating you. You're a cool person. I just needed to be alone.

By the way, did you ever find my car?

-H
>>
>>36327869
Thanks f.arn
>>
M,

I hope you're doing good. It's been a year or two since we graduated high school and I haven't seen you in some time. You always look so happy on social media, always with large groups of friends. I wonder, what was I to you? I know I was one of your going on hundred+ friends but you were one of my six friends.

Thanks for the memories. Even though we briefly passed each other by in life, I'm glad it happened. I see you've dyed your hair bright red and have a ton of facial piercings. You also post porn on facebook all day long. You used to be such a beautiful woman, and now all you do is rehash buzzfeed articles as fact and rant about how Trump is putting gays in death camps. What happened to you? You were always different, always had an opinion of your own. You were the least judgemental person I knew, now you advocate for importing refugees that are for tradition, modesty, and religion yet when I have those values I am called a NAZI. Seriously what the fuck went wrong. You were so amazing before, now you're another SJW gargoyle.
>>
>>36321031
She was nice.
I'd probably bang whatever chics you told me to tho.
>>
>>36322560
No. I'm sure... You wouldn't be the person I loved...
>>
File: seen some footage.jpg (2KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
seen some footage.jpg
2KB, 125x77px
gabby

i'm sorry i was annoying as shit, even though i still am, and said all that mean stuff. i really would like to get back to talking to you but i'm afraid you've changed too much, and become above me. i've stopped obsessing over you like i promised. i'm generally a lot better now, and i wish i could talk to you. but i know myself and i know i'd burn away with envy and ruin things again. it's ultimately better that we don't talk.

and i'll admit, besides me being unbearable, being your cousin really made it impossible.

ps: i've kept your secret. it's going to the grave.
>>
>>36305815
C
Next time I'm not sure I'll have the strength to fight for you
R
>>
It's been two years since we've seen each other, longer since we actually spoke. I don't even have a reason to still care about you.
I had convinced myself that we can chose whether or not to care about people, but somehow hearing about you, even after all this time, it still fucks me up.
If you ever came around again, I'd worship the ground you walk on. You made me feel like shit but I'd do anything for you to keep you with me.

Sam I fucking hate you so much.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.