[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>therapist reports me to the police because she thinks I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
>therapist reports me to the police because she thinks I'm going end up hurting a bunch of white people

Even therapy can't seem to help my growing hate for white folk
>>
>>36305663
why u mad though?
>>
>>36305663

You deserve to be jailed, nigger. Learn your place.
>>
Do you hate us for our freedoms or because we're beautiful?
>>
>>36305707
Probably jealous of people that werent born niggers
>>
>>36305663
Why? White people dindu nuffin.
/pol/, I know it's you. You want us out of your board then keep out of ours. Or we'll steal your GETs again.
>>
>>36305684
because of how horrible you've crippled my homeland and then point and laugh as you continue to suck it dry of its resources
You're god-damn sociopathic clowns in my eyes, the most evil thing I've ever witnessed
It's like watching a bully physically destroy another person and make them believe it's there fault much like slave masters and then buy in to their own propaganda
It's a cocktail of terror and disdain that would absolve me of all sympathy were I offered the chance to genocide you lot
>>
>>36305788
>DEM RAYCIS WHITES ENSLAVED US AND TOOK AWAY OUR PSYCHIC POWERS!!! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET!!!

Jesus Christ kill yourself you nigger. Your people were and are animals, fit for only the most menial labor possible, and maybe not even that.
>>
>people taking this bait
Original flavored potato chips
>>
>>36305788
where are you from, iraq afgahn, syria, libya,
white people have fucked alot of countries

Your anger is justified but dont forget the Jews are the main architects of destruction and war
>>
>>36305861
>genocide you lot
This nigga is a brittoll you numbskull
>>
>>36305663
Dude do you have any useful advice for a brown brobot?
What and what not should I tell the therapist?
Should I tell her about my incest fantasies?
Should I tell her I'm attracted to little girls?
I have just told her that I wanted to kill myself but then she asks me why?
What is that I hate about myself so much?
I'm scared that I might be sent to a mental institution
>>
How black are you (milk chocolate, British tea, or dark chocolate)

Where do you live (city, farm etc.)

How tall/ athletic are you

Depending on your answers I can tell your future blackbot.
>>
>>36305788
Do you really think that is a reasonable thing to believe anon? Stop dwelling on things that are happening/ have happened in the past, better yourself, and stop giving fucks about things you can't control. It will make your life a whole lot better.
>>
>>36305898
I am from the continent whites have fucked the most
>>36305918
Don't even bother, these narcissists offer empty words and will snitch if you say anything too crazy
>>36305952
I am a light brown
>>
>>36305991
Soon brother, our time is coming

gas the whites race war now
>>
>>36305990
>Stop dwelling on things that are happening/ have happened in the past
Such a nice idea, it's so easy to buy in to when you aren't aware of how much damage has been done
and is being done
This double speak is one of the terrifying elements that really makes me lose any empathy for you
>it's all in the past, forgive and forget
>fucking subhuman niggers good for nothing just look at Africa
>>
>>36305991
dirty mudshit if it werent for us you would be living in a hut with not internet no tv no game console no football so shut the fuck up
>>
>>36305991
>whites have fucked over the most
The great US of A then?

Also being light brown means you're some kind of mix, based on your attitude, your father was an alcoholic or absent from your childhood while your mother was negligent of you.

If I had to guess, you are probably unathletic and decent height.

My guess why you're so mad is that you haven't discovered the difference between whites and jews and have just realized what a piece of shit the human race is to each other over the years. A new teacher? Did you start college?
>>
>>36305788
>muh evil white man

the blacks of today act exactly like the Nazis who blame everything on the jews. this is the year 2017 and slavery is illegal. also you guys have economic mobility no white guy is stopping you from economic mobility.
>>
>>36306063
okay then, enjoy carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, gonna have a long fulfilling life I can already tell.
>>
>>36305788
>you lot
I

Just a british larper here. Move along
>>
>nigger in therapy
fake and gay.
>>
kys nigger, I hope they arrest you
>>
>>36306063
>fucking subhuman niggers good for nothing just look at Africa
Words, meaningless words.
>>
>>36305788
relax, that's not what happened, most of your problems are your own fault
>>
>>36306069
really, I can't describe the monster you are to utter those word with full belief
but as you are a monster I would put you down given the opportunity
>>
File: IMG_1165.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
I'm white and I will defend minorities against the increasing amount of racism and fascism that I see
>>
>>36305663
Karma is catching up to the crimes of unrepetenant white people they will get what's coming to them in time.
>>
>>36306131
>Words, meaningless words.
Don't be naive, words have meaning
>>
>>36306168
Don't be naive, you are letting words control your existence.
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (43KB, 680x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
43KB, 680x412px
>>36306137

The only respectable antifas are the ones that go to active war zones as mercenaries.

The rest of you are just noodle armed faggots
>>
File: jew antifa ko chick.jpg (118KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
jew antifa ko chick.jpg
118KB, 1024x682px
>>36306137
slut antifa-chan
>>
>>36305991
>suck it dry of its resources
>I am from the continent whites have fucked the most
I'm not sure what you mean by "suck it dry of its resources". Africa was never going to become wealthy on diamonds and ivory alone, and before WW2 extraction of raw materials was very limited compared to production nowadays.

Most wealth in the modern world is due to industrialization and this did not happen in Africa in the latter half of the 20th century due to war. That is where you look to find the cause of Africa's ills.

After WW2 the world changed, the Soviet Union and arms manufacturers began flooding the world with ak47s and the like. It was a domino effect, one destabilized country opened up arms smuggling and supply lines to guerrillas in their neighbors, the situation was out of control by the 60s.

Early in the 50s they should have gotten together and pledged to use blockades at sea and buffer zones on land to protect the nations set for independence. They should have stayed for the decades it takes for a country to develop an economy and a national army. However they didn't want to pay for all that, they just wanted to get out of there while white liberals pussies shouted "EVIL COLONIALIST PIG DOGS" as though it was still the 19th century, lacking understading of the reality of the situation.

Ironically Europe's crime was leaving too soon. If you want to point your finger and blame someone.
>>
>>36305663
>>36305788

>be me
>white guy from Europe
>never had any problems with people of colour
>even had some non-white friends
>find non-white chicks beautiful
>believe that humans are humans and whites and non-whites should stop being racist (real racism, not some SJW bullshit)

So OP, do you hate me, too?
I'm white, not even live in your country and my entire lineage is from Europe.
My people have never conquered anything, we only hurt our own folks (whites).

So let's say you go out to kill some caucasian people - and you find me, let's say, as a tourist.
Or anyone like me; people who've never hurt anyone and not even racist.

Also: if non-white people hate racism, why is it that they are racist, too?
It seems that non-caucasian people are even more racist than us.

OP, this is nonsense.
Hating any kind of people because of their skin color is racist.
You're not better than the folks you hate.

You think your skin color defines you.
Nonsense.
Be a better person, help others, make your country a better place, achieve noble (non-violent) goals, etc.
That's something.
>>
>>36306196
The only respectable alt righters are the ones that enlist in trumps army to go fight ISIS and (possibly) nk or Russia.
Otherwise impotent piss babies.
>>
>>36306079
>The great US of A then?
The US indians are ROLLING in apology money and benefits. None of them have to work a day in their lives (and most of them don't)! They get big checks written to them for being alive. Free housing. Free healthcare. Free college. Their first in line for everything. They have nothing to complain about.

If "we" whites gave them back the land and made them live off it, they would weep, and beg us to let them stay on their reservations.
>>
>>36305788
This is the logical conclusion of a multiracial society. This nigger is thoroughly brain washed to the point of psychosis. Many such cases
>>
>>36305788
You're just as retarded as /pol/lacks screeching about da joos.
>>
>>36306557
there's always exceptions m8 but throughout history the majority of you have been evil fuckers like this>>36306826 guy
Putting personal feelings aside if we could take the little you've added to humanity compared to the atrocities you've committed and got rid of you I think after a few generations the world would be better off
>>
>>36305788
ok m8 that's all bad but I didn't do any of it. The people you are angry at are mostly dead.
>>
get help before you hurt someone
>>
Are you of African decent?
>>
These race bait threads man. Hurts to see them takeover for good. No this guy is not black, yes it's bait. I'm losing energy, this board needs to renamed. No longer r9k.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>36305788
This is our land now

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>36306926
Not even close. Blacks have been proven to be more violent than whites. The only reason why is, because of the shit culture that cultivates false beliefs of white superiority, and how we're always keeping black people down. Racism is a problem when it's against a good person, but most blacks just aren't good people.
>>
Epic blackpost friend. When are you just going to move to a black supremacist site instead of spouting your contract stream of anti-white diarrhea all over our board?
>>
Whites didn't harm Africa in any way. Blacks fucked it up due to their inability to use white technology. Now the Chinese are bending you over. Blacks screwed blacks, not whites.
>>
>>36308399
Dubs of truth Op. The black race is cancerous, because it spreads the shitty ideas that whites are the problem when blacks are the real ones hurting other blacks.
>>
>>36308395
Implying it's actually a black guy posting and not a white guy creating race bait.
>>
Well, yeah, they're kinda mandated reporters, and you should have known this from the start. You literally could have prevented this.
>>
>>36308399
>Whites didn't harm Africa in any way.
I just wish I could destroy you and laugh at you, piece of shit deserves to tortured
>>
>>36306137

fucking degenerate cuck.
>>
>>36305663
Nigga just got arrested for thought crime
>>
>>36308797

Everyone is fucking you over anon. whites, yellows, roaches (middleeasterns) use you as cannon folder and cheap labor. everything none black
>>
>>36305788
We were kangz from the red planted, we made the white folks but we didn't count on them destroying our space ships and forcing us into slave labor
>>
>>36308861

staff off of /pol then and think of the love of your family. Hate is like drinking poison expecting the other person to die
>>
>>36308905
Wow that really makes me think bro
>>
>>36305663
Dude, the hate is reciprocal.
Your kind is irresponsible, lazy, violent and dumb. You never accomplished anything for the sake of humanity progress, and you shall never do. You can only do therapy and spill your bs because all these sociological and technological advancements were made by white societies, you ungrateful dumbass nigger.

Go back to apefrica and try making that shithole great for once, before blaming your failures on the superior White Race.
>>
>>36305788
>Be me
>Be European
>One day I'm taking a nice trip on my ship
>Accidentally discover new land
>Get off the ship and immediately discover like 20 new kinds of fruits
>Then I see the woerdest thing I ever saw, it was like human but coal black and walked around barefoot and naked
>Take pity on the poor soul and give us a pair of boots and some trousers
>Next morning I'm swarmed by others like the
>They keep trying to take my stuff and give me some shiny crystals and metal for it
>I try to explain it that it doesn't hold any value for me but they don't listen
>Finally decide to make my way back home with a couple of them to show the queen so I can ask her to send se help to them
>Hundreds of years later I'm still stuck sending them and
>Somehow it's all my fault and they hate me
>Even the ones I humor and treat as my equals and let them live here hate me
>Mfw
>>
>>36308905
But I hate my family more than I hate anyone else
>>
File: 1465233342182.gif (945KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1465233342182.gif
945KB, 294x233px
I am doing my part by letting all black men fuck my ass
>>
>>36306578
>If he doesn't agree with me, he must be alt-right

Lmao this is why you faggots lost the election
>>
do it, please
stupid white people are actually more of a collective danger to elite whites than any other group

all the problems with the other races were caused by stupid whites in some form

>whites were too lazy to deport all the blacks after civil war
>whites were stupid enough to let jews hijack their economy, media, and military
>whites started wars in the middle east and latin america that led to violent immigrants
>>
If you lived in Europe you would get extra bux for protesting against white privilege. You would be provided a gun, an attorney, and a white relief spouse for your trouble.
Bonus points if you pretend to be muslim.
>>
File: JxpAljg.jpg (99KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
JxpAljg.jpg
99KB, 640x760px
>>36306088
This post is a quality post.
>>
After reading this thread I can see where you're coming from
>>
>>36306137
I'm a minority and I'll personally shoot every antifa I come across
>>
>>36305663
What a dumb nigger you are.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.