[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypochondria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (45KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
45KB, 356x200px
Hey everybody. I'm
experiencing anot intense anxiety attack bright on by hypochondria.
Ive had a pain in my left abdomen for a couple of weeks now, and now I'm scared to death my spleen ruptured and I'm slowly dying. It just made some strange sounds too....
>mfw nobody to confide in

Any other axons experience hypochondria?
>>
>>36305348
I'm the same way anon it's a horrible curse we've been given

My best advice is to not obsess and just ignore it, but you know as well as I do that it doesn't work that easy
>>
I am like that too. Can you go to a doctor, or are you American and have it cost an arm and a leg?
>>
>>36305376
Time seems to be the cure, and what intensifies it.

Good luck my friend.
>>
>>36305390
I'm an American, but I do have insurance. Though I'd have to wait until the morning to see a doctor at the ER.
>>
>>36305477
Just go to a normal GP and ask about it. That's what I do- but it's free for me.

Whatever you do, do NOT google. Also, is anything in your life causing you stress? I find I have hypochondria attacks when other things in my life are stressing me.
>>
I'm one too
I've had right hemispheric headaches and i think I have a oncoming embolism or a tumor
But I try to be rational and say that it would be more intense pain

As for you to make you feel better op if your spleen ruptured you would be dead or you would be so sick you would be hospitalized.

It made my hypochondria worse when my appendix was inflamed and i got it taken out last year. So when I have left side pains I think it's my gallbladder
>>
>>36305586
I plan to do that ASAP, I thought it maybe was just a bit of extra gas or something. So I gave it another week, but it's becoming worse.

As tempting as it is, I'm staying away from it for now. It always lists those worse case scenarios, but....what if?

Plenty of course, I've been dealing with parenatal grief and family issues/changes. They're normally manageable -- never ever this severe. I didn't even consider what's been stressing me out, it's hard to catch those rapid thoughts. Possible though.
>>
>>36305632
Headache episodes are the worst, I try and use a similar technique as far as painful enough.

Do you ever find it interfering with you daily lifemail?

That thought is certainly comforting, I just hope I'm not on the verge if you get what I'm saying.

That's one less organ to worry about haha.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.