[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've given up on reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: shy_pepe.jpg (62KB, 644x725px) Image search: [Google]
shy_pepe.jpg
62KB, 644x725px
>wagecuck for 8 hours
>just wanna go home
>get home and realize how sad and lonely I am
>was trying to quit r9k/4chan but end up coming on here anyways
>how was your day anons?
>>
nobody responded T_T damn I thought lots of people went on this board. time to an hero
>>
>>36304994
>>36304814
I'm lucky to not have to wageslave, but I still have plenty of sadness and loneliness.

I had this thread open for a while but I couldn't really think of what to write as a reply.

My brain is messed up and I don't feel very well.
>>
>>36304814
Reality is shit. The inside of my head is shit, but at least I have more direct control over it.
>>
File: 1491791142411.jpg (54KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491791142411.jpg
54KB, 500x465px
>>36304814
hey it's early in the morning and it's usually slow.

just know that theres a canadian out here that wants to you do what makes you happy m8.

stay blessed guys
>>
>>36305317
Reality is shit because you make it so. You have absolute control over the situations you get yourself into whether you realize it or not. The one responsible for your situation is you.

>>36304814
If you want to leave this board, i'd suggest replacing the habit of coming here with another habit. Or finding some other way to fill the time instead of browsing the internet or using a computer.
>>
>>36304814
JUST IMAGINE YOUR WORK IS SOME KIND OF RPG
>>
>>36305420
Gamification makes everything more appealing to the mind.
>>
You have to fill the void with alcohol and drugs like every other person in the world
>>
File: Skeet.png (125KB, 281x333px) Image search: [Google]
Skeet.png
125KB, 281x333px
Today was okay OP. I worked on some shit and relaxed because weekend. But then I have a shit ton of homework for Monday and then I have 2 classes, work and shit. /uni/ life
>>
>>36305409
>Reality is shit because you make it so. You have absolute control over the situations you get yourself into whether you realize it or not. The one responsible for your situation is you.
Fuck off, cunt.
I don't give a shit if it's "my fault."
Does not change the reality on the ground.
>>
>>36305501
It does if you truly begin to grasp that fact. Once you begin to understand how your keeping yourself where you are, you simply need to gain the gall to press forward.
>>
Just become a NEET wagie. Stop falling for the Jewish slave meme
>>
>>36305541
Yes, yes.
Just be myself; I own it.
The world is my fucking oyster.
If I want it enough and put my mind to it, I'll make it. We're all going to make it, brahs!
>>
>>36305546
Mommy and daddy can't always support you you will eventually have to find a job you know that right
>>
>>36305571
They can when they're one-percenter wagecucks
>>
>>36305636
He meant that mommy and daddy couldn't support him forever and he's mad about it.
Those NEET grapes were probably sour anyway. Right, Ruggarell?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.