[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP RONELL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1076.jpg (22KB, 249x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1076.jpg
22KB, 249x386px
Stop reading these Ronell
>>
He got a big peepee
>>
Hur dur I hate women uhh lol
>>
This isn't funny anymore. It's gone too far.
>>
Jews lied. People died.
>>
Devon is a massive faggot.
>>
Hi peb
>>
Shout out: Bobay is a faggot.
>>
FUCK BOBAY
>>
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I slowly pushed his cheeks apart until I could see his little pink butthole. It looked clean and was glistening slightly with sweat. Feeling strangely drawn to it, I moved my hand down and rubbed it lightly with my thumb. He gasped and I felt him jump a little, but he didn't say anything or push me away. I rubbed it again, then took my hand away and stood up. Maybe he liked me touching his butt, but I had no idea what I was supposed to do down there. Danny rolled over on his back and looked at me. His dick was very stiff and lying back against his stomach, the tip all shiny and wet-looking. I could see the shapes of his nipples poking against his bra. He just laid there watching me as I sat down next to him and put my hand around his cock. I started moving my hand slowly up and down, noticing how soft the skin felt despite how stiff it was. Even his dick seemed girly.
>>
Shoutouts to amir
>>
>>36304096
he sounds like a gay
>>
ya man a bird he yelled at your 10 year old son like EAT THEM VEGETABLES you said NIGGA YOU A LITTLE BIT TOO COMFORTABLE THAT'S MY SON lmfao
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from checking Spotify tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is there no second album? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Kendrick to drop GOD and fix hip-hop. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was hinting for a second album???? This is so fucked.
>>
Peb is a Jew.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-002718_01.png (26KB, 570x148px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-002718_01.png
26KB, 570x148px
my papa
>>
Stop jewing out Peb
>>
ok can you all stop now
>>
lol dae hate that bitch feeb????? she's so controlling and asian!!! also she hates black autistic dong
>>
Oy vey, shut it down. Quit calling me a Jew goyim!
>>
ignorant slaves who like to be dominated
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.