[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl messages first I AM ASCENDING BROS COME WITH ME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491871672213.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491871672213.png
9KB, 401x367px
>girl messages first

I AM ASCENDING BROS COME WITH ME
>>
post screenshots

ogre
>>
>>36303780
Please ascend yourself right off this board normalfag.
>>
>>36303780
so what? I always message guys first. it's normal.
>>
File: empty waters.png (25KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
empty waters.png
25KB, 625x626px
>>36304870
orignorinioni
>>
this is so pure. good luck op
>>
>>36303780
what was the message?

"stop taking photos of me or ill call the cops"?
>>
>>36304870
Do you have nothing better to do than RP as a woman?
>>
>>36304949
I'm not rp-ing.
I would come up with more absurd bait if I was.
that I message guys first and approach them first is just a boring fact.
>>
>>36304979
>>36304870
Are you smart enough to realize that 99% of women arent like you though?
>>
>>36305025
I don't know 99% of women.
>>
>>36303780
It's probably a one-time fluke. My first (and only) gf was the one who initiated the first conversation with me a few years back. I thought I had ascended too, but after the relationship ended after about 2 years together (she had to move back to Hawaii due to a family health issue, and we weren't able to make long-distance work), I realized that I was still the same robot I had always been.

Lightning doesnt strike twice though, and I'm still too shy to actually initiate conversation with qts
>>
>>36305069
That doesnt mean anything. You can still make assumptions and realizations based off what everyone says. Its common knowledge of how rare it is for a woman to ask a guy out.
>>
>>36305114
That's retarded. Women just wait to be approached even if they like a guy? Are they afraid of rejection? I have been rejected a lot, but it was for the best.
>>
>>36304817
Spbp
Do it, OP.
>>
>>36305136
I dont get what youre trying to say but let me be clear.
I wish women were like you and approached guys more often but in the real world that almost never happens. If you dont know that you must live under a rock or have zero female friends.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.