[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which branch of the US military should I join? Also, if I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 200 percent American.jpg (52KB, 374x478px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent American.jpg
52KB, 374x478px
Which branch of the US military should I join?

Also, if I have a degree should I go officer
>>
>>36303356
Ive heard the airforce refered to as the chair force, and if you plan on making a career in the military you should go officer if possible
>>
>>36303356
200% retarded faggot amirite boys lmoa
>>
>>36303356
Go officer cuz then, you can go general one day. Noncoms can't go general.
>>
>>36303356
If you have a degree go officer, the money is way better and you don't have to put up with nearly as much stupid shit. Enlisted, go Coast Guard or Air Force, but being an officer any branch is better than being enlisted.
t. enlisted man with college degree
>>
I'm pretty good friends with a guy who was in marine boot camp, but had to leave for health issues. While he never saw combat, he says that based on the actions of both his camp-mates and his superiors, to NEVER JOIN THE MARINES.

According to him, the Army's a much better scene.

My Dad was also in the navy, and he said he liked it plenty.

So I'd suggest Army or Navy.
>>
>>36303784
Guy who was in marine boot camp and had to leave for health issues here, NEVER JOIN THE MARINES. Seriously, whatever bullshit they feed you, every other branch pays better and has better opportunities. Basically unless you're a retard, criminal, or really wanna kill people, you have no reason to be in the corps. Go navy, it's got good technical field aspects and you won't be stuck behind a desk pushing paper around all day.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-22+at+05.21.22).jpg (73KB, 794x699px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-22+at+05.21.22).jpg
73KB, 794x699px
>>36303784
KEK
>Guy who's too much of a pussy for boot camp
>"d-dont join the marines guys, the DI's are really m-mean"
what a fucking bitch tell your friend to neck himself. why join the fucking Marines if you know you're a pussy lol
Its not sunshine and rainbows retard, your job is to fucking kill towelheads. If you want to be a civilian that gets to wear a uniform join the army or air force
>>
>>36303356
yes, Officer makes a ton more money too
>>
If you're gay, the Navy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.