/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>be at gym
>headphones on low because too smart to blow out ears
>hear girl near me saying to some guy "he's been coming here every day for years and he's still fat"
>>
>>36303129
>29
>kissless virgin
>live at home with mom and dad
>association swimming pool being renovated
>stopped running too
>Laid off Jan 1st
>don't eat much. Eat even less now.
>lost weight but got fatter (fucking love handles).
>>
>>36303129
Should have told her off.
>>
>>36303129
Turn to her and say
You been doing your makeup every day and you're still ugly
>>
>Tinder date a few nights ago
>Send text to her saying I had a great time
>No response

Oh well, rejected again, what's new?
>>
>>36303129
Fuck her man, keep doing you. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36303129
I mean, she's not wrong. Either show her you could do it or just stop showing up.
>>
>>36303171

There is seriously nothing worse than the fucking love handles. I am in genuinely good shape, I lift and run all the time and I still fucking have them. I am so fucking tired of this shit.
>>
>>36303497
Mine aren't really even noticeable - even with my shirt off, but they are the first difference I've noticed since I stopped exercising.

Like I said, I've lost wieght too. Most of it was probably muscle. Ugh.
>>
File: pure joy.png (215KB, 435x439px) Image search: [Google]
pure joy.png
215KB, 435x439px
>27 years young
>went to fast food interview,got rejected yadadada not panda material,etc
>went to trucking school
>took tests
>went to school for first day "ok guys we are going to do the pretrip"
>go in,nothing is sinking in, "any questions"
>worthless brain goes blank
>study the paper
>come in next day and we are switching gears
>"anon, you're up"
>get in truck
>pushing clutch and switching gears
>anon, you're pushing too hard
>you're grinding my gears
>anon you're going too far
>press the gas harder
>press the clutch all the way
>stop grinding
>get so confused and panic I press the gas and release the clutch fast
>the truck goes in the ditch and the other student hits the windshield and breaks his shoulder and tibia
>ambulance & cops come,I had explain
>go into office and the trucking school owner says "anon, due to your performance during your driving time we will have to terminate you from THIS academy"
>he pulls out paper with damages done
>"sooo we are looking at 80k worth of damage, not only are we going to have to pay for the truck damage but we are also going to have to pay for the pipe you broke when you fell in the ditch, our insurance won't cover it because it's in private property, and on top of that we will have to pay for the other student's pain and suffering, good thing he had health insurance, again anon, you are terminated from the program and I'm showing you the door, good luck on your future endeavors "
>so when do we learn to piss in bottles while on the road
>"anon, get the fuck out of my office now! LEAVE!
>>
>>36303448
He doesnt have to show her anything you ugly cunt, hes not going to the gym for her. He doesnt have to stop going either because its a free world you stupid dumb bitch
>>
>>36303129

Proud of you for sticking to it that long. Keep at it!
>>
>>36303448
?biter roastie go.
>>
>>36303606
>truck driving

im actually thinking of doing that, seems like you can continue living your neet lifestyle in your truck and get paid for it
>>
>>36303244
what did you guys do on the date

are dates still an actual thing? I thought it was all about "netflix and chill" now
>>
>>36304253
Have you seriously not heard about self-driving trucks? Google it

the job of a trucker will exist for 10-30 years, not more.
>>
>>36304288
then i will transition to another job i guess, its better than nothing
>>
>>36304288

True sadly. So many people will be out of a career.
>>
>27
>playing tera
>everyone on discord is complaining about school
>"m-m-mm-me too, fellow kids."

At least I have a BiS Behemoth set

( ._.)
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>36304288
the defeatist shill again, they're in every big forum
>don't do this! robots will take the job!
>don't workout, youre too short!
>don't leave the house, people will look at you funny!
>Stop having fun!
>do nothing !
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.