[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i probably like my dog more than i will like you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1953.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1953.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>i probably like my dog more than i will like you
>>
File: 1488325944431.jpg (62KB, 416x366px) Image search: [Google]
1488325944431.jpg
62KB, 416x366px
>just want to travel
>>
File: IMG_0845.jpg (31KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
31KB, 438x420px
>give me pizza and ill love you forever
>>
>>36303108
Dogs are the best thing ever given to humanity, i cant see how anyone can abuse a cute innocent doggy! I have a pitbull lab mixed
>>
>>36303811
Dogs are worthless wastes of space.
>I have a pitbull lab mixed
No surprise there, hope your shitty mutt gets run over.
>>
>>36303833
Dogs love you with unyielding affection. People are terrible and yet they would die for you even though they have a much shorter time on this earth. they are always excited to see you and they want nothing more than to love you...aww cute little pups!
>>
>>36303811
>pitbull
>literally niggers of the dog world
>>
File: 1492284725361.png (1MB, 1260x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1492284725361.png
1MB, 1260x1350px
>>36303945
aww why are they niggers?
>>
>>36303897
Dogs are too stupid to love, you're just a brainwashed pet cuck who wastes time and money on a parasite.
>>
File: pecan.jpg (1MB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
pecan.jpg
1MB, 1158x1637px
>>36303990
It costs nothing to feed a dog, 50lbs of dog food is 10 dollars, thats like the price of a sirloin steak. Literally no better feeling than having a dog that jumps into your arms when you get homes, cuddles you at night, and wags its tail and snuggles you all day long. They are the most amazing animals on the planet. specially soft hearted pitties
>>
>>36303977
you need to browse more /pol/
or just put in your search box
"pitbulls the niggers of the dog world"

>>>/pol/119330689
>>
>>36303108
I unironically think having housepets is inhumane
>>
>>36304053
>wasting money on parasite
lol
> Literally no better feeling than having a dog that jumps into your arms when you get homes, cuddles you at night, and wags its tail and snuggles you all day long.
You're brainwashed and mentally damaged like most pet fags.
>>
Is this the bestiality thread?
>>
>>36303811
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1491232132983.png
original
>>
>>36304089
only if they're reptiles/birds.
dogs and cats are psychologically wired by centuries of breeding to enjoy the company of humans. dogs for example will actively try to make eye contact with humans but not other dogs.
>>
File: p15048290.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
p15048290.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
>>36304085
oh i see, cuz black people get pit bulls, waste of time, if you want an aggressive dog breed you need a german shepard, they are the naturally psychopaths of the dog world
>>
File: Ballbusting.anime.01.jpg (9KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ballbusting.anime.01.jpg
9KB, 200x250px
>>36304094
You have to just let yourself feel loved, a dog completes the family, they love and protect the children and wife, they are the ultimate man's best friends :))
>>
>>36303108
This confuses me too. Women don't need to play hard to get. It's just annoying bullshit to a guy, not intriguing or mysterious. Like, bitch, I already have to put in a shit ton of work compared to you to make this work, so don't go trying to make it harder for no reason other than to satisfy your shitty ego.
>>
>>36304133
I think the way most people in suburban/urban areas raise their animals disgusting. If you don't have a legitimate reason to own a dog you shouldn't be able to have one.
>>
I like dogs. But if you anthropomorphize them you're making a mistake. Dogs are dogs. They "love" you because you give them food. Don't be a delusional fucking moron.
>>
>>36304089
>give dog food, water, and shelter
>inhumane
Maybe if you own a Newfoundland in some shitty apartment on the 5th floor and never take it outside.
>>
>>36303108
I tried to make an actually good dating site profile with my real interests and personality and everybody fucking laughed at it.
>>
>>36304191
I'd agree with you if only talking about hounds. Dogs like shihtzus and chihuahuas were bred to be lapdogs so it's ok to keep them as just company pets. But having a rottweiler in a little house all day is kind of cruel. Some dogs were made to hunt, herd, etc
>>
>>36304161
>a dog completes the family,
A dog is a tool nothing more and in the modern world the vast majority of dog owners do not need that tool. Instead they use them as weird pseudo-children/friends to fill their empty lives since it's easier to get some some shit dog and lock it in your apartment and lie to yourself that it loves you than actually confront your loneliness and either accept it or attempt to find human companionship.
>>
>>36304220
>you're making a mistake
Oh yeah empathizing with another living creature is really gonna bite me in the ass one day. I'm really fucking up my future. Who gives a shit if there's a real affection there or not.
>>
>>36304256
You dont get a dog if you cant take care of it, ours has full run of the property and keeps an eye on it, at night it checks on all the children and then lays at our bed foot, every couple of hours it checks the doors, windows, and kids. literally one of the best safety devices you can have along side a gun and a sink hole in the back yard
>>
>>36304256
The majority of dog owners are not single.
>>
>expecting autistic robots who have never felt love to understand animal companionship
>>
>>36303108
I dislike and don't trust people like that
>>
>>36304328
>pseudo-children
>>
File: tuna bag.png (466KB, 537x466px) Image search: [Google]
tuna bag.png
466KB, 537x466px
>>36304256
Dogs are entertaining companions. They are amiable and go along with everything, as well as are unconditionally loyal to the person who feeds them.
>>
>>36304291
There are multiple things wrong with it. The most important being you don't get a true understanding of the creature if you treat it like it's a human. The other side to that is it's wasteful and stupid to do so. Most things people do in first world countries are wasteful and stupid though. We're marching ever closer to our own extinction. Will it really be that great of a loss when all the "pet parents" are gone? Anyway it could literally bite you in the ass. It could bite your whole fucking face off. Respect the animal for what it is. It's not your little fur baby. It's a dog.
>>
>>36304385
>unconditionally loyal to the person who feeds them.
>unconditionally...who feeds him
lol
>>
>>36304343
The biggest demographic for dog ownership is married couple with children under 18. Even for those who don't have children, you're attributing that to loniliness. Most childless couples who get a dog do so because they don't feel ready for the commitment of a child, or just plain don't want one, not because of some existential dread or loneliness. But if an animal made them not feel lonely and their requirements for companionship was low enough to be satisfied by an animal, who cares? Why is that offensive to you?
>>
>>36304135
no you dumb
its because they are violent,ugly snd retarded just like niggers
>>
>>36304411
>The most important being you don't get a true understanding of the creature if you treat it like it's a human
So? What am I some kind of native american tribesman trying to tap into the animal's spirit? Am I some kind of dog-whisperer?
>We're marching ever closer to our own extinction. Will it really be that great of a loss when all the "pet parents" are gone?
If it's not a great loss that they'll be gone who cares if it's "marching towards our own extinction" by them being removed? If you hate them so much and their psychology why would you want them breeding and raising children anyway?
>Anyway it could literally bite you in the ass. It could bite your whole fucking face off.
Oh my god, I'm terrified of a golden retriever. Like because I don't only communicate to my dog with guttural growls I don't know what makes it upset. What kind of a faggot pussy is scared of a dog, or is so bad at training them that this is a likely possibility?
>>
>mfw you realize that women's obsession with dogs and cats is just a replacement for their basic biological urge to have children which in our modern society they're not fulfilling
>furbabies instead of real babies

really makes my brain active
>>
>>36304579
I don't know why but I have no urge to have children, only to look after my dog. I know these things are related, but I don't know why I didn't get the natural one.
>>
>>36304615
Why would you want a child? They're sniveling retards at the beginning, loud obnoxious brats after that, there's a decent period, then they become rebellious idiots, then you have to shell out money for their liberal arts degree. There's about 25 years of your life consumed by one shit person.
>>
>>36304572
You don't get it. That's okay. None of you worthless flesh bags that worship dogs like they were saints do. Antifreeze gets the message across quite clearly though. You're just another normie faggot who buys into that boy and his dog Walt Disney bullshit. Make the Purina corporation rich. Purchase more shit. Be a consumer whore. It's better than a person, it's your best friend, it loves you unconditionally. Buy. Consume. Worship it like the letters were reversed. Then when it dies cry like it was your child.

You're just another mindless roach. I'm glad you're on this board. I hope your misery consumes you.
>>
>>36304658
I obviously don't want a fucking shitskid child. I just don't know why I think a dog is better when it's counter-intuitive.
>>
>>36304678
Nice attempt at some revelation of a rant, you melodramatic dope. Woah, dog is god spelled backwards - you pretentious idiot, it makes me physically ill to read that drivel. It'd be more effective if it actually made sense too.

cost of a dog
>some dog food, a collar, some tennis balls
cost of a child
>human food, clothes, toys, school, school supplies, hygiene products, college, water bill from their daily showers, electronics, paying to fix all the shit they broke, you fill in the rest
Nobody is more consumerist than a child.
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>36304678
fuck this is edgy. screencapped.
>>
>>36303108
I do like dogs more than people. I could care less if people are suffering or if they die. They're nothing to me. I do care if my own dog dies though.
>>
>>36304806
I'm glad it upsets you to read what I wrote. I hope you're unhappy in all your endeavors. I think you're better than a dog. Until you can figure out that you are I hope you suffer. There are great things about dogs. But can a dog make music? Can a dog appreciate a good book? Can a dog contemplate it's own existence? I'm not sure most humans can at this point but I'm holding out hope. Think it through anon. That amusing companion of yours that licks his own balls is way overvalued in your eyes.
>>
>>36304822
Dull blades don't cut through the noise anon. Trolling is a art.
>>
>>36304894
I'd rather hang out with a man who licked his own balls than one in tune enough with his embarrassingly edgy part of his brain to even be able to think up that horseshit you just wrote. That was more undignified than any amount of ball-licking.
>>
>>36305157
I'm sure you have some similar verbal diarrhea just waiting to be spewed out. I mean, you are on this board. That's the appeal of 4chan. I'd liken writing a bait post like that to writing clickbait. You start with something you feel strongly about then you take it to extremes to get a response out of people. At least that's how I do it, that devil's advocate stuff was never fun for me. Except I'm not earning anything except amusement at the expense of people I disagree with.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.