[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: coco.jpg (21KB, 348x594px) Image search: [Google]
coco.jpg
21KB, 348x594px
How do you guys cope with loneliness? My parrot died 2 days ago, and he was my last and best friend for 18 years. I'm 21 now. I crave connection badly, and the death of my only friend devastated me.
>>
>>36303090
I take care of dogs. I get paid $30 a day per dog and can maintain my neet habits while also having the company of an ever evolving group of dogs who love me.

I pay my parent's hush money so they won't kick me out and walk the dogs twice a day.

I have no other friends or social contacts.
>>
>>36303118
That sounds nice. I'm trying to get to college so I can meet some friends, but I have to jump through hoops because muh schizo.
>>
>>36303090
Aww I'm sorry to hear about that dude, my condolences. Here's how I cope for now.
>4chan: I like several boards because I have a variety of interests.
>Facebook: Join groups, people start friending you.
>Rabb.it: It's an app for sharing media, you know watching anime or movies with others. A fellow robot created a room I think it's /CosyRobotRoom/ fir watching anime and moves.
>>
>>36303090
I wander my city whenever I have free time. It gets me exercise and forces me to be around people. I rarely talk to anybody but I keep feeling like there's a rare chance that someday something good might happen.
>>
idk i usually talk to myself jack off and smoke weed
>>
>>36303090
>How do you cope with loneliness
I have one way conversations with anime girls
>>
>>36303090
Saddest thing Ive heard this month, once enough time passes consider maybe a new bird.
>>
>>36304052
or come and join us
https://plug.dj/r9k
>>
>>36304203
irreplaceable
>>
Oh my god...I am so sorry. I try to horde pictures of them and cherish the memories when I'm dealing with loss, because it's a lot different from being lonely.

Try remembering all the good times you had together. It'll be okay.
>>
>How do you guys cope with loneliness?
I play vidya. Or talk with my sister, shes my best friend & the only one who can understands me.
>>
File: Ryan Gosling Drive.jpg (172KB, 940x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Gosling Drive.jpg
172KB, 940x1413px
>>36303090
Sorry to here about that mate.
If you're 21 it might be a good time to start college or a tech school where you can learn something worthwhile (not a meme degree) and also meet some nice people. I go to uni here in Aus and even tho I pretty much act like the Driver it's almost impossible not to make friends there, so long as you're somewhat normal. I'm also in the Army Reserve, so you can always try that too, you make some really great friends during basic training without even trying and you come out with some cool skills and a part time money maker to boot! Good luck either way man I know how it feels to lose a dear pet.
>>
>>36304893
>roastie
>capable of understanding anyone
kek
>>
>>36304764
I know what you mean. I could never understand people just replacing their pets with a new animal. It's like if your sibling died and someone says "get a new one".
>>
>>36305507
>acting like the driver
is this a meme or does it really work
>>
File: drive_by_directorschair-d4iw8qj.jpg (172KB, 888x900px) Image search: [Google]
drive_by_directorschair-d4iw8qj.jpg
172KB, 888x900px
>>36305826
It works well within reason, also helps if you're good looking too. If you go 100% driver you'll come off autistic but the quiet mysterious loner thing works well so long as you appear normal, also being relatively brief when you do talk to people and come off as quiet yet confident when talking to girls. Worked with my now gf anyway, it becomes your personality after a while haha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.