[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly creepy guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1491065668335.png (498KB, 624x657px) Image search: [Google]
1491065668335.png
498KB, 624x657px
Its not "creepy" if hes hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me Im beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. Im not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

If said ugly guy doesnt pick up on social cues that Im not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If youre any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!

I dont date your kind. Yes, I mean "kind" as in "different species", because thats what you are to me. Im a human being, not an uggo like you, and I dont do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when its right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act "confident" act out of character, and thats creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Dont like it? THATS TOO D*MN BAD!! Youre not entitled to sex or companionship.
>>
>>36302734
Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves Im just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking Im in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isnt. These are my honest feelings, and Im NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THATs why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime dont know your place and think youre allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or its sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean its OK for YOU to do it!!!

If youre not hot, we see right through your so-called "confident" act and know exactly what youre doing. Its laughable. You idiots really actually believe were "less visual" than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You dont know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. Thats why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Umhello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course youre gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if youre always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!
>>
report and sage bait threads
>>
File: 4.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
>>36302757
Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If youre not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your "awesome personality" is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only "attractive" to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and its obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I dont need your earning potential or "generosity". I have plenty of platonic friends, so I dont need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I dont have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.

Think Im here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they dont find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?
>>
File: mockingus.png (175KB, 744x379px) Image search: [Google]
mockingus.png
175KB, 744x379px
Bait, but it's better that it's OP being direct and not insidious like pic related.
>>
File: 280px-Eugenics_congress_logo.png (47KB, 280x215px) Image search: [Google]
280px-Eugenics_congress_logo.png
47KB, 280x215px
>>36302768
The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe that we are less "visual" than they are. Many of us continue to bow to societys pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as "love". Then, we tell ourselves that this is what "mature" women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume its "proof" that looks arent that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isnt just patriarchy alone that pushes the "looks dont matter" lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to whore herself by giving the not-hots "a chance". Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesnt make me "shallow", and only dating hot guys doesnt make me a "slut". I refuse to date a guy Im not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of "love" just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what youre doing!

What Im attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DONT apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me "shallow", than so be it. At least Im not a settling, two-faced WHORE who lacks the self respect to stay single if she cant get something long-term with a man that turns her on!
>>
>>36302734
This is true and I understood this long ago. Thank you arrogant woman though, R9K needs to read this. Someone screen shot this thread.
>>
all this wall of text could have done quiet a good job at the spic borders
Kys faggot
sage
>>
>>36302817
>trying this hard
Origami
>>
>>36302734
Shut it, whore: begone thot!
>>
>>36302734
Thanks for the informative post. Iskra. I guess I'll just stick to creepshots...if that's okay with you.
>>
File: 1492271596832.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492271596832.png
83KB, 640x360px
>>36302872
>>36302865
>>36302839
>>36302817
>>36302759
t. angry kissless handholdless virgins
>>
>>36302734
6 replies and 3 images omitted well you're off to a good start daniel
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.