[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'd have a gf if you deserved one.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1457350573325.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457350573325.png
150KB, 597x512px
You'd have a gf if you deserved one.
>>
>>36301660
No. because getting a girlfriend is based on how attractive your face is not how upright or clean your heart/deeds are,
>>
>>36301660
Duh, I'm fully aware I don't deserve one
>>
>>36301660
>Good, hardworking man who deserves a gf far more than some of the asshole Chads I know who have one
>No gf
Welp OP your theory is debunked
>>
File: mockingus.png (344KB, 882x639px) Image search: [Google]
mockingus.png
344KB, 882x639px
>>36301679
You're not wrong, friendo. Have a gander at pic related!
>>
>>36301707

>implying being hardworking makes you entitled to a gf
>>
>>36301757
I never said it did, you actual retard.
>>
All I do is deserve
>>
>>36301660
>if it's meant to happen it'll happen

fucking loose vagina bitch logic
>>
Nice logic.
T. Slashed the wall above my exs head with machette yet she provided for 5 years
>>
It's not about deserving, it's about me being an insecure little bitch
>>
File: IMG_3557.jpg (32KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3557.jpg
32KB, 600x385px
>>36301660
>E-e-everything is fair and no one has ever suffered undeserved misfortune
>>
I totally agree with this. Nobody posting on /r9k deserves to get laid. Especially not me.
>>
>>36301660
True. I don't deserve one.
>>
Yes every murderer and drug dealer and pimp and chad deserves what they have. Okay. Nice argument.
>>
>>36301973
Nobody posting on /r9k/ deserves to get laid
Speak for yourself, you piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_3548.png (278KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.png
278KB, 900x900px
>>36302063
Forgot le meme arrow
>>
For me, this is true. I have a crooked fucked up nose and am skinny as fuck but I don't think I'm particularly ugly.

I am a kissless virgin because I'm a cowardly loser.
>>
>>36302063
The fact that we'd all rather complain anonymously like autists on this website than improve ourselves is the reason none of us should get laid. Until you get the fuck off /r9k/ the odds of getting laid are significantly lower. It's bad for your mental health. The only reason I occasionally come here is because I know I'm a permavirgin and no longer care. I don't want pussy anymore, and if I ever do I'll go pay some whore.
>>
>>36301660
Yes well, all the jews would have been exterminated in the Holocaust if there was any karmic justice.

Even though the holocaust didn't actually happen.

But I wish it did.
>>
>>36302217
>You're not allowed to vent your frustration or complain about your problems or you're a total fucking loser who doesn't deserve a gf
This is exactly what normies say when the existence of robots makes them morally uncomfortable, I doubt you're actually a permavirgin and if you are you've been brainwashed by normie logic
>>
>>36302287
Venting your frustration is totally fine. Circlejerking with a bunch of sad losers to feel accepted is not. We're all wallowing in shit, bringing each other down.
>>
>>36302331
Again, speak for yourself. At what point does venting your frustrations turn into "circlejerking?" How do you know robots here aren't simultaneously trying to improve themselves? Tons of robots have tried the self-improvement meme multiple times and it didn't do shit for them.
>>
>>36301679
Many robots here are above average looking. Your move.
>>
>>36302363
Complaining about normies reinforces the whole "secret club" circlejerk thing we have going on here.
Also you don't deserve pussy if you have inferior genes. You think most livestock gets to breed? No, only the strongest males are selected. Even then, they usually just have sperm taken forcefully sucked out of them instead of actually getting to fuck. We are fucking livestock. We're lucky the ugly humans don't get sterilized. Get redpilled: https://youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A
>>
File: IMG_3558.jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.jpg
26KB, 250x250px
>>36302508
>You don't deserve pussy if you have inferior genes
Kek, these sweeping generalizations in absence of an actual argument are just hilarious. My intelligence is far, far above average (inb4 fedora), I'm taller than average, I'm decently athletic, and my physical appearance could be described as above average. Many robots have "good genes" that don't do shit for them.
>>
>>36302606
>Many robots have "good genes" that don't do shit for them.

Good genes don't mean shit if you have terrible social skills, I think that's our biggest weakness. We may be perfectly decent bf material, but we have no idea how to penetrate a girls barrier and make her our own.
>>
>>36302606
So it's because you're an autist with no social skills? No "game?" Whatever yoh call it, you're missing somethingthat makes you worth fucking. Deal with it for now. Maybe in the future if you'll have something that puts you above the rest. Either that or lonely women will start to settle for guys like you. I'm not ugly, and my intelligence is also above average according to many people. I used to be in good shape, too. When I was younger I had plenty of opportunities to get laid. I was too much of an autist though. I've honestly been a lot happier since I gave up and decided to just brainwash myself by mindlessly staring at cute anime girls. I actually never want have sex because then I'm scared I won't settle for lonely weeaboo loser shit. That would suck.
>>
>>36301660
>deserve
STAY SPOOKED MY FRIEND, AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36302807
Again, you're just making assumptions with no basis in reality because I don't fit your paradigm of what a robot "should" be. I'm introverted, sure, but far from an autist.
>>
>>36302843
As far as girls are concerned, introverts and autists are the same thing.
>>
>>36301660

That's exactly my logic. I'm garbage and any woman could be with better men than me. No reason for a woman to ever choose to be with me over another guy.

Millions, if not billions of men better than me that she can be with. I'm nothing.
>>
>>36302946
>All introverts (over half of the male population) are autists who don't deserve love
Thanks for making it explicitly clear that you're shitposting.
>>
>>36302217
As if getting off this site will magical make me a Normie.

Stop being stupid. I would just be bored and probably jerk off or entertain my other vices.
>>
>>36302996
I remind myself of this every time I think to talk to a girl. I actually pursued one recently but gave up after asking her out (she said yes) because I knew she could do better than me. Instead of following up and going to see her, I never spoke to her again.
>>
Just world fallacy, nice job.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.