[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourgirl/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: our girl.jpg (122KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
our girl.jpg
122KB, 1080x1080px
https://my.mixtape.moe/hmmklq.webm

She's moving on. She's realized what I've been saying for years. She needs to ignore the loser males (who mostly just want to fuck her) and get real friends her own age. But she doesn't know how to right now. She'll figure it out.
>>
>>36300352
too bad this was made before her obsessive drug abuse LUL
>>
>>36300494

Made AFTER Our GIrl got clean.

This is the YEAR OF THE CIARA.

Things are looking up for her.
>>
>>36300352
ain't clicking that shit
also gtfo fbi
>>
Really good for her.

Still gonna miss her videos.
>>
Let it go guys. She's done with all of you, this place, etc.

Time to move on and find a new waifu to infatuate over.
>>
>>36300918

our girl is our daughter though.

I can't just walk away.
>>
>>36300950
Everyone grows up and moves on, accept it and let go.
>>
>tfw she'll be on BLACKED next year

I can't wait.
>>
>>36300352
im rooting for her. im her biggest fan and cheerleader. I hope she gets happy and healthy, she deserves it. there will always be an emptiness in my heart though that cannot be filled now that shes gone.
>>
>>36300352
I wish she kys herself i am done with this junkie whore
>>
>>36300352
im wondering if shes on some different medications recently. she seems different. her face is fuller, and her skin looks better than its ever been.
>>
>>36301863
Yeah its called not doing heroin, the body will eventually heal itself.
>>
>>36301863

She looks and acts tired. So she might be on some meds. Those anti-depressants seem to drop your IQ by 20 when you're on them.
>>
it is not the year of agatha all heil
>>
Is her tumblr a secret? I used to have the link, but it's all dead now.
>>
>>36301863
She gained 15 pounds. She was really underweight before, now she's in the normal range. She isn't on any meds.
>>
>>36302152
>She isn't on any meds.

Why does she seem so tired?
>>
>>36300352
ive seen her a lot.
Who is he/she?
>>
>>36302233
She doesn't look particularly tired, she just doesn't look as on edge as she used to.
>>
File: 1492050568294.png (394KB, 490x411px) Image search: [Google]
1492050568294.png
394KB, 490x411px
>>36302240
>ive seen her a lot.
>Who is he/she?

Agatha. She makes Mukbang videos.
>>
>>36302233
Lack of sleep probably. Maybe its just how she's aging. I was like that the older I got back in high school and early college. Stress probably doesn't help either.
>>
File: 1465773100213.jpg (177KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465773100213.jpg
177KB, 1080x720px
I'm waiting for a continuation of the fan fiction.

Do you have a blog, writer?
>>
>>36302298
ok but really isnt he a trap?
>>
>>36302298
that's not agatha u fag
>>
>>36302655
No, definitely has a vagina.
>>
>>36302462
Thanks man that means a lot. I'm going to add some to it tonight. I didn't think anyone actually read it. I'm trying to figure out what direction to take it in. It means a lot that someone actually cares. Thanks man
>>
File: Bern_we_need_to_go_deeper.jpg (51KB, 492x397px) Image search: [Google]
Bern_we_need_to_go_deeper.jpg
51KB, 492x397px
>>36302979
I hope you write the Biopic of Thomas Tomato, lad.
>>
>>36302462
26 year old virgin, correct?

This comment is original
>>
>>36302979
I'm certainly not the only one who cares. On 4chan you can assume that everyone who posts stands for 100 people who don't.

I'm looking forward to a continuation.
Do you have first hand knowledge of the things you are referencing? Did you see the naughtiemolly leaks?
>>
>>36303022
Go to bed Eliza, it's late.
>>
File: D6fzsJ2h.jpg (94KB, 960x877px) Image search: [Google]
D6fzsJ2h.jpg
94KB, 960x877px
Umm sweetie, you can NEVER get rid of this acne ridden, 5/10 on a good day, greasy hair, anorexic, drug addicted, bony finger having, left nostril slightly bigger than the right, razor burn on the pubes, daddy issue, mentally unstable, manipulative, boost puking, attention seeking, donut stuffing, 20 seconds to masturbate and doesn't know how to edge, cheating on her bf and cucked 30 people, 10% kike gene having, black sheep of the family who everyone gave up on, bad breath having, nose bleeding, nude distributing, wrote erotica in the 5th grade and shared it with her friend, no ass having, masturbates in the same room my dad was in with no fucks to give, sugar daddy seeking, playing the victim card at any chance, obsessed with her ex spic who will never take her back, gets picked on at school by a black girl named "Miracle Cotton", stole 800 shekels from a Jew and wouldn't give it back, buying electronics behind her parents back until they take it away, too stupid to dodge a ban from 4chan, masturbating for skype cabal, can tie a tie but can't dress for shit, heelays loving, letting people go in and out of her paypal to take money, writing the words nigger in the school bathroom but speaks ebonics unironically, own dad and mum hate you, going in and out the mental ward every three weeks, makes fun of spics but wants to learn Spanish for Latino cock, cant even hide your own vibrator, hiding in the bathroom because you have no social life, begging your orbiters to say you look good to fuel you pathetic ego, admitting to fucking a man and later claim rape to ruin their life(openly admitted this), LARP to a bunch of 30+ men just to steal their money, massaging her dad's leg in a creepy way, mother cries about how much of a failure you have become and you laugh, paying whores on myfreecam site to write "Eliza is great", Heroin taking, blackmailing your ex on skype for all to hear, so stupid you get expelled from a private school, roastie pure white trash piece of shit
p
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.