[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the biggest difference I have found between men and women is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1467230687902.jpg (47KB, 362x604px) Image search: [Google]
1467230687902.jpg
47KB, 362x604px
the biggest difference I have found between men and women is that women put much more thought into their emotions. they want everyone to know if they're feeling happy or sad or angry. meanwhile, men dont even feel any strong emotions most of the day, and when they do, they usually keep it private

agree or disagree?
>>
>>36298891
I think you're confusing impulsiveness with putting "much more thought" into their emotions. Men are able to restrain themselves if need be while a woman is prone to being weak and throwing a tantrum. If anything, men put much more thought into their emotion and judge their worth before acting on them.
>>
>>36298891
Baby's first gender psychology.

Nice one champ try and lose interest before you become an overthinking sperg like the rest of us. Never come back to this board please.

Women emotiona. Men are logical. When men experience strong emotions they're usually far worse than women.

>men don't cry
>men don't show
Nah you just haven't lived long enough to experience the things bad enough to get to a man.

Women do get upset about stupid little things but they also often deal with grief etc the big bad shit a little bit better.

Sorry for the condescending post but I'm serious don't go down this stupid rabbit hole go and get laid and actually get to know a girl or two.
>>
>>36298891
I agree with most of what you say, although women are controlled by their emotions where as men control their emotions. I wouldn't say women put more thought into their emotions
>>
>>36298891

I more or less agree with you on the men part, we can often be too closed off and bury our emotions too much. Women however don't put any thought in their emotions and just let them fly and they can change in an instant.
>>
>>36298997
Sorry, some people actually go to school and work towards a major that earns money instead of taking a single psychology or philosophy class at their local community college every other semester.
>>
File: te.jpg (85KB, 1018x730px) Image search: [Google]
te.jpg
85KB, 1018x730px
>>36298891
I agree.
Emotions are the most valid thing to a woman, if it is their own. When they do something, they can rationalize it in their mind and feel secure in that it was how they were feeling, so it couldn't be completely wrong.
But when someone else, like a woman does something they find reprehensible, they don't consider the emotions of the person/lady doing it. They only see the actual act and outcome and judge it like that.
and truly, guys are different from chicks, their brains are just fucking different. they cannot stand being content, it's boring, they crave constant novelty drama emotions. they just cannot stand dwelling in their own minds, being happy for too long at a time. they have to shake things up with some imagined bullshit.

But yeah, I love being a man and being able to truly articulate how I feel, without it being some sort of weird guessing game. To not have to invent something to get angry about because life was going too well.
>>
>>36299086
Yea and we don't post this sort of thread. Seriously now.

What you wrote is just MGTOW chapter 1 and it's largely false. for every Stacey bursting into tiers every three hours there's teenage boys punching holes in their walls twice a week.

Women are open about their emotions because they're rewarded socially for being openly weak. Men want to help. Men find it cute. They learn this as babies and some never grow out of it.

Boys are bullied out of it both by parents and peers and learn to suck it up. Look at baby and toddlers the emotional gender divide doesn't exist yet. If anything boys can be worse.

I've worked in handfuls of women who transparently faked crying or tantrums to get out work early. So too have I been in the shit some really strong and stoic women who were raised right.

I'm no feminist and I don't believe in equality. men are better but I disagree with your OP.
>>
File: 1476021886869.jpg (58KB, 473x631px) Image search: [Google]
1476021886869.jpg
58KB, 473x631px
>>36298997
>don't go down this stupid rabbit hole go and get laid and actually get to know a girl or two.
my idea was based on interactions ive had with my gf over the past 2 years.

>>36299019
>women are controlled by their emotions where as men control their emotions
this seems accurate to me
>>
>>36298891
Well, from an empirical standpoint

Mens cerebral cortexs are bigger (more gray matter; more processing), Women have bigger corpus callosums (more white matter, more communication between hemispherers). Women process emotion much better than we do, but we are more logical, better at problem solving than they are. Neuroscience for the win.
>>
Reaction =/= causation

Look at rural girls, Russian women, old bats and those that lived through hard times. They're exactly as stoic and apathetic as men.

It's sexual prime age girls doing everything to manipulate everyone around them that are hysterical softcunts.

Notice with homosexual males. They also mimic this behaviour to appeal to other males for exactly the same reasons. It's learned behaviour.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.