[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coffee vs. Tea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0077.jpg (119KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
119KB, 480x364px
/r9k/ settles the age old debate!
>>
Most people buy cheap pre-ground coffee or tea bags, both of them are complete shit when it comes to taste. If you buy coffee beans and ground them yourself or buy loose tea then both are actually enjoyable although I have to say that personally I prefer tea.
>>
Coffee for the win.
>>
Coffee
>taste better
>Un-healthy
>more for normal fags

Tea
>taste worse than coffee
>healthy
>more for fags and autist

I pick coffee
>>
>>36298627
>reminder if you drink coffee any other way than black you're a fat loser who needs to slurp down a sugar and dairy filled desert instead of actually appreciating the drink
>>
>>36298627
Tea by far if you actually know how to make it(not just hot water and pre bought tea bags). I've been trying to make perfect tea for a while and most people who complain about the taste usually shut up once they get some of my tea.
>>
>>36299153
Tea can taste better than any coffee if you buy a good brand and know how to make it properly.
>>
>>36299156
Are you just memeing
You know you can do things in moderation
>>
File: 1488488907793-r9k.gif (443KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488488907793-r9k.gif
443KB, 400x480px
Apparently tea isn't supposed to taste crappy/tasteless
>>36299268
>>36299354

Anons that keep talking about tea

How do you make good tea? What do you like?
>>
Tasters choice instant coffe
>>
>>36299153
Coffee isn't for normalfags if you drink 2 or 3 pots

tea isn't for autists if you drink earl grey or some other black tea. mostly the fruity stuff or tea ceremony shit if for faggots
>>
>>36300010
You can shit on tea ceremonies all you want, but fuck off fruity tea is great.
>>
>>36299927
easy mode, mix a cup of green tea with a teaspoon of honey
>>
>>36299156
can't i have a little milk in there?

Usually I just put it in to cool it down after i pour it, so i can drink it right away
>>
>>36298627
Coffee:
>Hard-working men and women
>Students

Tea
>Fags
>Old people
>>
>>36300029
then you are only tasting the hunny and none of the leefy goodness.
>>
>>36299927
It depends man it's really how you make it. I make my black tea at 120 degrees for 5 minutes. I like to add cloves and mint. If I feel like it some ginger and without a doubt honey. I try to stick to ingredients that go well with each other. I have recipes for tons of different tea also the amount of water you use should always be proportionate to the ingredients.
>>
>gunpowder ti kuon yin served out of a fine porcelain pot, untouched by barbarians who would ruin it with sugar or honey
>a thimble of authentic Cuban espresso served hot with a slice of buttered cuban toast
Both of these are 10/10, but high quality tea and coffee are costs prohibitive for robots, so I think if these examples are disregarded, tea slightly edges out over coffee based on how likely it is that you're getting shitty coffee from Starbutts or wherever
>>
>>36300257
I like you and your good taste.
>>
File: coffee45.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
coffee45.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>hurr durr tea taste better than coffee

I'm sorry, but no tea on earth would ever taste even half as good as pic related.
>>
>>36298627
You can make anything into a tea. I could be getting high on tea right now. There's lots of herbal teas. Then there's booze-coffee and coffee flavored sodas that never take off. Obviously tea wins.
>>
It depends. I like morning coffee. I like afternoon tea. I like tea in lazy days. I like coffee in busy ones. It's like comparing beer and whiskey. Different products.
>>
>>36300054
so youre a tea drinker then?
>>
>tfw drinking loose leaf darjeeling
>>
File: 1491939812898.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1491939812898.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>36300230
I see you are a man of culture.

Would you mind sharing some of those recipes?
>>
coffee and tea have two subsects

coffee: black and with sugar or cream/anythibg like starbucks
tea: fancy kind and sweet tea

black coffee and sweet tea both kick ass

tobacco though, which is better: smoking or chew/dip?
>>
I really love coffee and tea, but coffee is so much better. It makes me shake like a crackhead though.
>>
>both don't suck
Water is better than both of them.
>>
File: IT CANT BE.gif (902KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
IT CANT BE.gif
902KB, 200x164px
Coffee is normie

Tea is redpilled

>You can have withdrawal if you stop drinking coffee

holy kek
>>
My favourite lately has been lavender chamomile tea with two teaspoons of honey. It really calms me down and lets me sleep at night. I have never liked coffee for whatever reason.
>>
if you put milk in your tea then please leave this thread
>>
>>36300409
For earl grey and also for black tea I always brew it in a glass pot. For earl grey I boil the water up to 190-220 degrees and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Don't let it sit too long or too little you can guess what'll happen. I sometimes add cinnamon, mint, and ginger so a bit similar in ingredients you can add aromatics too if that's your thing. I prefer adding powdered ginger after the coffee has been brewed. Adding a bit of creamer is your call. Always always watch your tea though I can't stress that enough.

Also thank you very much. I'm still learning though, but much appreciated.
>>
File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>36300990
Thank you anon :)

i cant believe this isnt original
>>
File: IMG_0046.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.png
31KB, 720x644px
>tfw chad is balls deep in stacy right now and you're debating normie beverages on a saturday night
>>
both are great. i drink chinese tea. i drink coffee every day. bother a great.
>>
>>36299156
About a litter of black coffee with no sugar a day
>>
>>36298627
Both are good. Coffee is for working, tea is for gettin comfy.
>>
My coffee tastes like piss thats how i like it it keeps the normalfags away from my cup
>>
>>36299927
>purchase generic brand of tea bags
>boil the kettle
>place tea bag in a mug, pour around 3/5 full with boiling
>2 tea spoons of
>fill the rest of the mug with milk
>>
>drinking either
>becoming dependent on a beverage to get out of bed
>>
>>36302049
The earth must go around the Sun 18 times until your allowed to post
>>
>>36298627
coffee is the most normalfag reddit shit on earth
>>
File: 1428163523206.jpg (163KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428163523206.jpg
163KB, 554x800px
I have and love both. Cuppa Aeropressed or V60 filter coffee in the morning, shot of Nespresso (or flat white if I'm out) halfway through the day and capped off with a cuppa Assam. Sometimes loose leaf Sencha Ariaki, Lapsang Suochong or Darjeeling

>>36301233
Kek
>>
>>36298627
Neither are good lmao
>>
>>36298627
Warm beverages are garbage.

Coffee is crappy even when cold
Ice Tea is actually decent and doesn't need sugar, really, is fine plain on its own but sugar and lemon wedges are nice too.

Tea wins in my book.

Tea wins
>>
>>36299927
Brew with actual leaves, not that instant teabag crap.

Use large crystal sugar or honey if you want sweetening.
>>
coffee is better because tea stains your teeth a lot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.