[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What important truth do very few people agree with you on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Peter-Thiel.jpg (133KB, 950x944px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Thiel.jpg
133KB, 950x944px
Hello anon,

You are browsing /r9k/ and not /b/ which probably means you have not completely given up on life. If so, let me ask you this contrarian question:

What important truth do very few people agree with you on?
>>
>>36298438
You don't deserve anything you can't keep. Might makes right so if you want to believe in a higher morality, you need to protect it, with violence if need be.
It's not about morality, it's about survival. If it can't compete, it dies out, species, races, companies, ideas.
Essentially pacifists are in denial.
>>
Halo 2 is best Halo
>>
Peter Thiel did nothing wrong.
>>
Immigration is good. I understand that there are problems short-term but in the long run it is a win for the country. It can be bad at the individual level (increased crime, terrorism and that) but leaders have to think about the country as a whole and not individuals. 99% of all Muslim kids growing up in Europe will abandon their religion and live a secular life because it grants them more freedom and frankly most people in Muslim countries are Muslim because of brainwashing since young age combined with peer pressure. Having grown up in the diverse environment that schools are they will come in contact with white kids and befriend them so unlike their parents they will integrate into society instead of keeping to their own kind. So yeah... in 25 years nearly all of the grown-up kids will be tax-paying and law-abiding citizens which will strengthen Europe.
>>
Pedophiles are just another facet of society, like homosexuals, trans, etc.

Ppl usually chimp out as if im defending them. Im merely pointing out that oftentimes pedos are born feeling how they do. Its morally undefendable to attack a pedo based solely on that fact.

I believe they should get treatment. The more pedos that are treated, the less pedos there are out there "treating" themselves
>>
>>36298438

Gender reassignment surgery should be illegal.
>>
>>36298941
This is likely, but education is key. Inspire a brown kid now, save a life later
>>
>>36298438
i support conversion therapy for gays

sex outside of marriage is immoral and should be frowned upon
>>
Nobody actually believes in their religion.
At best they use it as a sieve of understanding.
And typically they use it as a shield for their insecurities.
>>
>>36298941
That is objectively false though, just look what the "Gastarbeiter" and their offspring do in Germany and Austria.
>>
hm that truths are factual and not 'personal truths' like the generic shit people have posted so far.
also your opinion does not matter it is an after the fact rationalization. your feelings and sense of self are farts.
>>
>>36298941
dude that was the most delusional bullshit ever.

>will abandon their religion
how do you know?
>it grants them more freedom
why? do you think they percieve "freedom" the same way you do? are they motivated by the same things you are?
>come into contact with white kids and befriend them
are u sure about that? I see a lot of spics in america and they don't seem to be befriending white people
>integrate into society instead of keeping to their own kind
ummmmmmm ok pal

its because of this kind of wishful thinking that we're fucked. hopefully you'll be within the next blast radius
>>
>>36298438
"Saving lives" is not a valid moral objective. Human life is not per se socially/publicly valuable.
>>
File: 1491789690452.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491789690452.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>36298941
This has to be bait

Original
>>
>>36299851
its not. these leftists are beyond repair. best thing to do is just not pay attention to them
>>
>>36299389
True my friend!

One example of a good contrarian truth: ageing is a disease. Corollary: it should be treated as such.
>>
Straight white men are the only group truly oppressed in america.
>>
>>36298438

Bad parenting causes irreparable damage, on a physical level. You cannot overcome stunted childhood/adolescent development, no matter what you do as an adult.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.