[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who turned gay through 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Bliss.png (127KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.png
127KB, 255x247px
meeting a guy from craigslist today to be fucked in my mouth, any gay anons wanna tell me what to expect?

>Inb4 aids
Plan on suicide anyway
>>
i think i was already going that way, but i still am too worried about disease to go through with it, been wanting to for a decade now

hope you enjoy it
>>
>>36298171
You're lost anon. You have lost yourself, you feel like you are a different person. You feel numb, you do not even know who you are anymore. You feel like you are on autopilot. I know this feel. Cancel today anon.

Read this anon, I know you think Christianity is wrong but there is a reason why people change their lives. People actually talk to a diety and find something real.

Psalm 32:5 Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the LORD." And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. Interlude

Psal 32:7-8: You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

Psalm 32:9: Many sorrows come to the wicked, but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the LORD.
>>
>>36298305
>christfags

Lmao not even once. Bunch of condescending closeted faggots I tell you what
>>
File: 1344191789815.jpg (279KB, 982x848px) Image search: [Google]
1344191789815.jpg
279KB, 982x848px
>>36298171
>before 4chan
>above red
>after 4chan
>firmly pink
Anybody have the image that explains how moot made 4chan to turn people gay?
>>
>>36298350
You have a wrong image of what Christians are. I don't preach to you guys out of ignorance or out of believing in nothing without proof.
>>
File: 1487107941228.jpg (183KB, 540x711px) Image search: [Google]
1487107941228.jpg
183KB, 540x711px
>>36298171
4chan didn't turn me gay because I'm not gay.
4chan turned you gay because you are gay.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.