[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there will be a world war and some of us will become heroes in it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

there will be a world war and some of us will become heroes in it.
>>
an heroes
>>
>>36296309
no real heroes. our potential is not in a normal life.
>>
i didnt know you had a phd in international affairs or any relevant field!

kys. stop regurgitating pol and what you hear on the media.
>>
>>36296261
You mean the Great Beta Uprising?

I don't doubt it.
>>
Ain't gonna be no war. Nukes keep everyone in check, we're doomed to apathy and pointless proxy conflicts for the rest of our lives until the world becomes completely devoid of care and chugs on as a one world culture of mediocrity and dies under a cold sun
>>
>>36296261
the era of heroes is over
>>
>>36296879
no, it just started
>>
Heroes are just cunts who either die pointlessly or pointlessly make other people die for them.
>>
>>36296261
Chad will be the heroes.

Robots will die as cannon fodder.
>>
>>36297230
no we willl be the real heroes. chads will be the cannofodder
>>
>>36296879
This. Human population rose from 2.7 billion to 7.5 billion in only 60 years.

Mankind is a colony of ants now. We've become all quantity and no quality
>>
>>36296261
Nah the world war will only happen if the globalist elite succeed but we got Trump so let's see there is hope.
>>
>>36297286
Have you been asleep the last week?
>>
>>36297405
trump became the same thing he swear to fight
>>
>>36297526
Yeah, we're all shocked.
>>
>>36296261
The next war is media based tho they will be fakin combats. Kinda wish there were a real war.
>>
File: 1479238225956-k.jpg (74KB, 572x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479238225956-k.jpg
74KB, 572x700px
>You will be able to fight in WW3
>Bootcamp and the danger might make a man of you
>You might survive the war, not as a hero, but still as a man that fought with his brothers and survived
>You might die heroically with your brothers
>Or you might die instantly in an air strike

I see nothing wrong with this situation
It's what males are built for. We've needed this
>>
>>36296261
I'm joining the Army expressly for this purpose, but we will see how it happens. Realistically though, I'm aiming for a desk job with Infantry as a last resort. I don't see a war on the horizon.
>>
>>36299337
right this
>>
>>36296261
To the cucks who wore this shit in reach I enjoyed tea bagging your kid bait helmet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.