[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I see conventionally good looking men with disgusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0723.jpg (190KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
190KB, 640x666px
Why do I see conventionally good looking men with disgusting ham-beasts?

Is this some fetish shit or has Chad really cucked us out of every woman who is even moderately attractive?

Why do these guys do this to themselves? I would rather just maaturbate than fuck some disgusting roastie
>>
>>36296032
The same reason you see plenty of conventionally unattractive men with attractive women, if anything that seems to be way more common.

The real red pill is realizing that romantic/sexual attraction is far too complicated to be reduced down to simple platitudes used in places like this. Looks may seem to the be end all be all of things like this, but that's purely due to not actually being active in the environment and seeing how these things play out. Life is not so simple anon.
>>
she wasn't fat when they got together. she got fat from pregnancy and then stayed fat because she realized she didn't want sex anyway
>>
>>36296032
Are they actually obese or are you just exaggerating.
>>
>>36296194
The correct asnwer is this
>>
I lost my virginity last year (inb4 get out normie) to a fat literal autist girl who didn't even remember her home address.
I'm not good looking at all but that's all I can get because women would rather be fwb with Chad then be in a relationship with me.
I recently also learned Chad normally has a fwb count in the double digits. fucking insane.
>>
>>36296163
Those unattractive men have something else going on, likely either wealth or status, if not both.

I agree there are some people who just override their differences on physical attractiveness because for some reason they just click, but these are in the minority.

Most people will date people who are on their level. If an attractive woman has an ugly husband, she's likely just living in his shade. Attractive men with ugly women is rare to the point of it being nearly nonexistent.

But cases like the OP is definitely "she shows me some care, she agrees with most of my opinions, she's not butt fuck ugly - that's good enough for me", precisely because either people with more status/wealth or people good looks have women orbiting them.

The kind of relationship you talk about is something that gets established afterwards: As you are together you create different narratives or sentiments that hold you together, creating the illusion that that is what got you together to begin with, but from a macro perspective those bulletpoints above apply for everybody.
>>
I'm pretty chaddy looking and I'm almost exclusively attracted to women over the age of 30.
>>
File: 745.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211KB, 327x316px
>mfw every time see a normie with his overweight gf
What's the matter Chad monopolizing all the 4/10s and above?
>>
>>36296032
I get good looking men because I'm stable, independent, and kind. Men tend to like those things. Are you gay, OP? Am I taking the good looking men you wish to have for yourself?
>>
>>36297300
You people are obsessed on Chad. As most of these people move into their late 20s they will realize that Chad isn't some dude who looks like Brad Pitt, because women won't give a shit about that anymore; Chad will be the guy who has more social status and wealth than you.

People speak about the wall and whatever; most women are conscious of it come the later half of their 20s.
>>
File: IMG_0394.png (193KB, 776x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.png
193KB, 776x893px
>>36297300

That's seriously the whole point. I would rather not even be in a relationship and preserve my free time than to cater to some butt fuck ugly roastie with an inflated ego from tinder. I seriously cannot fathom what these men are thinking
>>
>>36296032
because the nice looking ones are dating uggos like me.

Someday you'll realize that there's more to attraction than your face, but then it'll be too late to get a good girl because you'll be in your 30s.
>>
>>36297381
They're the beta scum that enable women. I gotta laugh because women egos have been boosted so high even Chad has to settle for fucking uggos some days.
>>
>>36297455

>too late to get a good girl
>30s

Are you aware of how this works?
>>
>>36297770
>le all girls are sluts past thirteen meme

found the pedo.
>>
>>36296032
Well, since you posted Varg..

The majority of the population here is obese and the slim ones are privileged, going off to college and elite places to find themselves aka become trash sluts and corporate whores thus dooming us all to cataclysmic race war 5 years tops
>>
>>36297364
Becoming Brad Pitt is my current goal ajd you know nothing fagboy

Imagine an army of Brad Pitts, who would win? Not you
>>
>>36297992

>Le if you're 30 you can't date women in their 20s u creep!

Found the assmad roastie. It's ok the wall won't be that bad dear
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.