[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie here. You guys might be on to something. > have girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0311.jpg (75KB, 675x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
75KB, 675x673px
Normie here. You guys might be on to something.

> have girlfriend
>she cheats
>dump her on the spot
5 years pass, as she rides the cock carousel, her friend dies drunkenly driving, she finally grows up
>we hang out to catch up
>she tells me she wants to be fuck buddies
>do it
>hear how she only likes sucking my cock
>she's literally addicted to it
>goes on a friendly date with one guy, fucks me that same night
>different guy sends her dick pic
>she sends tits to tease
>she complains that now he sends dick pics all the time
>even tried to kiss her
>then she laughs then fucks me
>even while dating other dudes, she thinks about me
>I don't let her cheat, but I know she would

I basically have free pussy. And she LOVES my dick. It isn't even special, it's 7x6, and she's had bigger. But apparently I have the perfect cock and she'll leave her sexual comfort zone if it's with my dick.

I didn't think girls were like this, but the modern ones are. How am I supposed to find a wife?
>>
>How am I supposed to find a wife?

kys. not in this life brother
>>
>>36294449
It's gotta be possible. My parents were the shining example of a perfect marriage. I just gotta find the right woman, one who doesn't pull shit like my friend does
>>
>>36294383
Just take care she doesn't become the wife, that seems the best one can do these days.
>>
>>36294383
Wrong fucking board, normie bitch
>>
>>>/adv/ uh sorry fuck off faggot go fuck your busted up roastie whore k bye
>>
>>36294383
you satisfy her so she doesnt have to put out to other guys, and she has a better chance of not looking like a slut to them. its a mindfuck game. not all women play it, but meh....
>>
>>36294512
>>36294582
How is this wrong board? Isn't this thread about women? Half the fucking threads here are about women.
>>
>>36294508
your parents lived in a completely different world, man
>>
>>36294383
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36294383

>tfw 6x6 tiny benis

fml
>>
>>36295150
People forget this but our parents think fundamentally differently about these things.
>>
I'm hoping my cheating ex and I can be fuck buddies at some point in the future, OP. I'd never date her again but damn do I miss fucking her. Did you two stay in contact after the breakup?
>>
>>36294383
You don't, give up.
In the mean time enjoy your roast beef faggot.
And show yourself out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36294383
FUCK OFF OUR MY BOARD FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.