[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help guise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: received_1336620969763208.jpg (14KB, 598x461px) Image search: [Google]
received_1336620969763208.jpg
14KB, 598x461px
Robots, I need your help.
I'll start off with the most important info. I am 17. Go ahead and call mods on me but first please hear me out. Obviously if I'm here I'm depressed out of my fucking mind and I've tried killing myself several times but I just pussied out. The only lowkey good thing in my life is my computer, but my parents recently limited me to 9 hours per WEEK. (Keep in mind they know about my depression, and that the only thing that makes me happy is my computer, but they don't know about my suicide attempts. Total faggots.) I know some of you have been in my shoes. I seriously only need some tips of how can I get them to leave me the fuck alone on my pc. I can't even slide it as an abuse because they never hit me either. Yes, I know I should be happy I get shelter and food for free. I even tried paying him incase it was electricity bills problems, but he refused my money and forced me to work if I wanted to keep on using my computer. Please help me the fuck out, I don't know what to do anymore... I know some of you must've went through this, Please.
>>
>>36291821
Terrible feel, my mommy did the same thing when I was underage. 2 things worked.

Telling her like it is, she pitied me and let me stay online. Just tell them straight out, I've got nothing else that I enjoy doing, I feel miserable enough as it is, basically begging.

If that didn't work I'd throw massive autistic fits. Fucking screaming all over the place, stomping. Clinging onto the couch trying to reach the router, mommy pulling me by my legs. It's about survival.
>>
>>36291971
Honestly knowing them, if I threw a tantrum they'd just sell it, and if I outright told them they'd just send me to rehab or some shit and then I'd lose my head completely, thanks for your answer though, anon.
>>
>>36291821
>I even tried paying him incase it was electricity bills problems, but he refused my money and forced me to work if I wanted to keep on using my computer.

Use money, buy laptop, tell nobody. Problem solved.
>>
>>36291821
Excercise more , meditate.
There is something in especific that make you depressed?
>>
>>36292768
Yes, not being able to be on my computer as I mentioned, guess i'll look into it
>>36292709
I had money last summer when he forced me to work, pretty broke now though..
>>
>>36293022
Should have saved that shit and invested in secret shitposting machine if it keeps you from committing sudoku. Start a lemonade stand and make better choices.
>>
>>36291821
You can listen to your parents and give up instant gratification in favor of delayed gratification and productivity or not listen to them and end up in a very bad place in life. Your choice.

You're no different from a fat kid complaining that his parents don't let him eat 3 pizzas and 20 cookies everyday.
>>
Stop bein' a whiny cunt. Go outside, take up cycling. If your parents don't want you using the computer that much because you're not being productive, try to learn something computer related that IS productive (building your own PC, learning to code,etc.)
>>
>>36293411
I know I sound like a whiny cunt, but it's not like I'm not productive. I always help around and even go outside sometimes (i hate those moments though). I tried doing whatever the fuck they want but its not helping if anything its making things worse. I even agreed to get a job I mean come on...
>>
>>36293236
I tried giving up on it, but it's sadly my entire life. I can't stay without it at all. I always told myself I can neet my fucking life away, that I just have to wait but if anything it's making me want to kill myself even more.
>>
>>36293585
Time to change then. You're 17 ffs you can get an okay life. It's still under your control. You just have to make the right decisions. Not the ones that feel good.
>>
>>36291821
I don't know. You have some options.

>Don't use the computer. Read a lot, do sports.. Or you can try to socialite now that you still can, you are still a kid who goes to highschool I presume, so it wouldn't be very difficult to make friends with classmates or joining a club. When you get older making friends becomes almost impossible, try to make them now.

>Work and earn some money and the respect of your parents.

>Autistic screeching

>Join the military and leave your home as soon as possible. Also you have lots of free time to use the computer in the millitary, I meet lots of autistic weebs there that spent half of their day watching anime in their computer. No fucks given.
>>
>>36293725
Would if I could. Maybe I'm just autistic at this point.
>>36293958
I am working during summer, since I didn't drop out, because IF and IF I did drop out they simply said they'd throw me out. But me working doesn't change their minds either. I'd also join military but sadly I'm not in my homecountry. (Half brit half romanian, no i'm not a shitskin I'm white as milk, and I currently reside in france.) I do have several friends, made my goal to try and make some in my city so they call me to hang out and stuff, and still nothing. I don't know what they want from me or what I should do. I'm not gonna lie I was a cancerous kid, always getting thrown out of classes and shit like that but I obviously matured, I got decent grades and I'm nowhere the dickhead I was when I was younger, and it felt like they left me alone more back then, even though they tried throwing me out like 4 times.
>>
P.S. AUTISTIC SCREECHING BAD IDEA NO NO
>>
>>36294137
Then your parents are assholes. They sound like they won't be never proud of you even if you become more successful than them.

Then just try to work hard to be independent as soon as possible. if you are already fulfilling all their demands and they don't let you personal autonomy, they will never do till you live alone.
>>
>>36294354
I tried moving with a neet friend for my last year in highschool, but they don't want me to move out. They forcing me to stay at the dorms of my highschool, which is highkey a fucking prison. Me and that dude are planning to move out somewhere else in France though, we'll live alone. Thing is I don't know if I'll manage myself until then.
>>
File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
>>36291821
Oy you fucking pussy. Man up. MAN THE FUCK UP. From tommorow on you will only take icy cold showers. You will not eat sugar. You will man the fuck up and go to the gym. And the only thing you will do on these 9 hours of PC a week is reading a ebook version of "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius. You will take the iron pill. STOP BEING A BETA BITCH NIGGER FAGGOT AND EMBRACE THE DISCOMFORT IN YOUR LIFE. Self improvement OP, self improvement. Dont fall for the hedonism meme
>>
>>36293211
>committing sudoku
Lmao, you mean "seppuku", you retard.
>>
>>36293211
Did this, worked out great desu.
Just don't overdose on ketamine and start using it in front of your parents like me.
>>
File: 3fd.jpg (47KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
3fd.jpg
47KB, 482x347px
>>36294822
Lurk more you imbecile. Your moronic statement dishonored you. You have to commit sudoku now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.