[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I put my 2 weeks in at my wagecuck job today, I have an okay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487800805964.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1487800805964.png
64KB, 658x901px
I put my 2 weeks in at my wagecuck job today, I have an okay car, $16k in the bank and a desire to see the world and get the fuck out of my small shit town

ama
>>
>>36291535
How long did it take u to build that 16k anon
>>
>>36291535
i want to do the same thing but im scared
i have like 20k ive saved. but where will you go? just drive to some new place, not knowing anyone, not knowing where to go, having no where to sleep? it seems so stressful. and what happens when the money runs out?
>>
>>36291535
Godspeed anon. also:
>>36291695
also:
you gonna live in tent + stove? damn that's my dream. then travel someplace else and repeat
>>
>tfw I can't even save up $1k

Go forth anon! Live your life to the fullest. I'll be dead when I'll have the free time to do so!!
>>
I'm putting in my notice today, too. $10k saved up. Going to buy a car, some camping supplies, and just go somewhere for a while. Need to get away from all the distractions, noise, cellphones, computers, and focus on finding myself.

Break out of the security bubble, that is being a wage-slave.
>>
>>36291695
A year or so. My resolution for 2016 was to save more money, I had a take home income of $23k last year and managed to get living expenses down to $750-800 a month, though it was difficult.

add in making a little money thru meme cryptocurrencies and shit.

>>36291735
>it seems so stressful. and what happens when the money runs out?

everyone tells me this, but i have this brain problem where I don't see all the shitty stuff that could happen and is likely to happen but rather i romanticize ideas in my head and downplay the risks. so I'm constantly thinking, "it'll be fine. it'll turn out well and I'll find ways to make money and places to sleep."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.