[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with cucking if all parties consent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Jbnvl7u[1].jpg (1024KB, 728x6714px) Image search: [Google]
Jbnvl7u[1].jpg
1024KB, 728x6714px
What's wrong with cucking if all parties consent?
>>
you might become jealous of the girl
>>
>>36291139
Cucking is a symptom of the real problem, which is the feminization of men.
>>
>>36291139
it's degenerate filth, encourages an even more damaging view of men and is a gateway fetish. You'd be better off jumping to the part where she leaves you to raise Tyrone's half-breed mongrel while paying strangers to rape you std-soaked boicunt
>>
Convincing men to fetishize their own fear and pain creates a feedback loop of self hatred and boners.
It's like they found a way to self-harm their own psyche.
>>
File: ktgTGqT.png (614KB, 1208x1392px) Image search: [Google]
ktgTGqT.png
614KB, 1208x1392px
original cuckold hell
>>
File: CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>36291139
All parties?
Isn't there someone you're forgetting to ask?
>>
>>36291230
This
>hurr I just like being sexually humiliated
>dude have some self respect, you're pathetic
>how could you insult me and my wife's boyfriend? It's a perfectly healthy fetish where we sexualize jealousy and she humiliates and emasculates me over her preference for other lovers.
>>
>>36291337
what a philistine thing to think cuckoldry is about jealousy in the least
>>
File: 1491488280375.png (52KB, 240x244px) Image search: [Google]
1491488280375.png
52KB, 240x244px
>>36291275
This hahahahaha
Original
>>
>>36291139

Find me a cuckold couple who's wife is willing to let the husband cuck her as well as him and I'll think of their relationship as something other than pathetic.
>>
>>36291423
kek, you know what's not how it works anon. She can't handle the street going both ways. Just Look to ANY women hate thread and find that one

>"I told my bf I was gonna go out for a few months and probs fuck randos. Then he did it and I hate it "

greentext
>>
The wife will lose any respect she had for the husband the moment he shares his fantasy. They can tell theirself that she still loves them, but they know deep down that she looks down on and resent them. It will forever be a "broken" relationship.
>>
>>36291500

Of course I know that, that's why I think it's a completely pathetic fetish. It's literally a fetish based around helplessness and subservience. All this horseshit about it being some sort of mutual even agreement is completely laughable. The fact someone felt the need to write an 8 page essay to justify and explain away his insecurities on a fucking FETISH is hillarious to me.
>>
File: 1182 - sSI6yWY.jpg (157KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1182 - sSI6yWY.jpg
157KB, 1533x961px
>>36291230
>men should fetishize fear into cuckoldry
>but when women have orgasms from rape it's still bad
every cuckold is just too scared to not be in a relationship so he literally lets her fuck guys in his bed so he can still tell people "yeah me and my gf..."
at that point you're basically paying a woman to use your bed as a sexmat and letting you call her your gf
>>
>>36291410
>implying someone's a Redditor with a reference

I may not approve of your opinion, but that was a good post.
>>
>>36291361
it's literally a line in the comic.
>you see, kate and I take that jealousy and fear and SEXUALIZE IT. Just like sky diving...
>>
I don't even know where to begin with this comic. The husband has zero self respect. He hates himself so much that he's made a lifestyle around it. I don't know whether to be disgusted or pitying.
>>
>>36291139
What's wrong with the female being cucked and why didn't they show that if they were trying to be fair and show all sides?
>>
>>36291590
but if you had any sensibilities you would have detected the author of the comic is autistic as fuck like why trust him in these matters ahaha
>>
>>36291139
Fucking hell, the things I feel...

I cannot even describe just how much I want to do horrible things to these people. And I don't even mean the whore. All women are whores by default, not their fault.
But the man is supposed to be a man. This perverted, absolutely disgusting shit is too much by itself, but making these comics or whatever and sharing them with public? Can you even Imagine the fucking bitch in front of his mac in plaid shirt, drinking some kale or whatever the fuck and drawing this decadent bullshit, giggling like a little girl while another guy fucks his wife in the next room?

The furthest I personally could see myself go is MMF threesome. But I couldn't take the woman for a partner or future mother of my children and I'm not into emotionless hook up bullshit so that will probably never happen anyway.
>>
I'm a diaper faggot so I have no room to talk about how weird other people's fetishes are but honestly the only fetish that I feel superior to is cuckolds. You are literally letting someone else fuck your loved one, you are literally letting another man fuck the hole you're supposed to protect and satisfy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.