[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when /r9k/ was about creative posting and effort, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: corgilarp.jpg (231KB, 1280x1027px) Image search: [Google]
corgilarp.jpg
231KB, 1280x1027px
Remember when /r9k/ was about creative posting and effort, not just "tfw no gf waaaa reee" and "pepe frog meme lol"
>>
>>36291007
Fuck your ASS, you faggot. I pour hours of effort into this place. You know what I get for it? Heartburn, stress, and a life with no room for anything else. I wish to fucking god I could go learn to code, or just play some fucking vidya, without the place burning down behind me, but I can't. Let me tell you something: I have had Persona 2: EP sitting on my hard disk for the past five years, and I have still not gotten around to finishing it. I want to watch Jacob's Ladder, but that has to wait. I just sit here, effortposting, from morning 'til dusk. It's a pain.
>>
>>36291063
That's some fresh pasta....persona 2: ep
>>
>>36291085
You can Google that. You will find that it is original, because it is what's currently going on in my life.
>>
>>36291063
>learn to code, or just play some fucking vidya

Get Human Resource Machine on Steam, it's a great first baby step into coding.
>>
>>36291164
I am already acquainted with C++ and Lisp. Not enough to do anything, though.
>>
>>36291007
I 'member the good old urbex or house breaking thread.
>>
things indeed changed around here, especially with the constant fembot or shitty racebait threads
>>
>>36291007
You can't stop evolution you dumb faggot. And complaining now about how the present isn't like the past makes you even more cancerous. Kill yourself. It's literally the only option where all the things you like won't change. And that's what you want right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.