[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do boys have to be so sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0407.jpg (32KB, 648x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
32KB, 648x366px
Why do boys have to be so sexual
>>
>>36290568
fuck off lexy
>>
>>36290568
Because you women are objects of pleasure to us. Look down, look at your breasts, they were made for men and their children. Look at your hole, that goes inside of you, it was made for men. Look at your soft skin and long hair, it was made for men's pleasure. We men beat you in every art and skill in the world. Your only value to us is your beauty, you are like a toy for us. God created you this way to please men and to be helpers to us.
>>
>>36290675
it's hard to hear but it's the truth
>>
What kind of dicklets are you talking to?
>>
>>36290568
>that's cool
>I'm finna see dem tiddies Bea lmao
>jk

Ice breaker, the flirt, and depending on the girl, she'll find it nerdy and cute and send you pics. Ezpz
>>
>>36290675
None of my body was made for men. my body was created as a vessel to carry my soul.
>>
>>36290568
what's this comfy pink layout OP, looks nice
>>
>>36290776
i will cum on your soul
>>
>>36290675
>tfw I can't look down and look at the entrance to my vaginal canal
Shit, am I supposed to be able to do that?
>>
>>36290776
Your soul does not need a vessel, your soul can exist without a vessel and you can take form. You are a woman, we men named you after God created you like we did to all the animals on Earth. Be humble and quit being so arrogant. You should be appreciative of the attention men give you in this day and age because you get so much of it. I understand that you have had sex many times and have been flirted with and received attention from hundreds of guys since you were 12. I understand the attention now bores you but it doesn't mean you should make thread trying to incite people to anger and bait guys.
>>
>>36290568
>signs texts with emoji
>pink text bubbles

u r weird
>>
>>36290675
>>36290850
kek absolutely fuck off you pig.
>>
File: 61918770_p0.png (1MB, 2039x1447px) Image search: [Google]
61918770_p0.png
1MB, 2039x1447px
>>36290824
use a handmirror baka
>>
>>36290598
Uhhh who is this

Orahami
>>
>>36290850
so why soul has a vessel in a first place? a soul can't survive without body. if a part of your brain gets damaged it can damage your personality.
>>
>>36290568
>implying you wouldn't have sent multiple noods if it was Chad Thundercock asking for pics
>>
>>36290905
Hey soul can survive without a body. A vessel is made of matter while a soul is made out of energy. A vessel is simply something that allows you to express yourself on Earth in this material world of matter rather than energy. Angels in space are made out of light/energy that is why they can travel so fast throughout space in the heavens because they aren't made of matter and can go faster than the speed of light without disintegrating. But you're going off topic. If you are a Christian you can read the bible you will see after Jesus died he had a body of energy that could go through walls and could float(no matter gravity doesn't affect him).
>>
File: 1465748396720.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465748396720.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>36290966
>Christians believe this
>>
>>36290902
shelbz

oregentoo
>>
>>36291130
I'm a deist and I agree though he's using the wrong terminology

Consciousness is a chemical algorithm that permeates space/time and on death specific processes occur in the brain to allow the transfer of it (or the "preservation of soul" as the other anon said).

The only stupid ideology I've seen so far is Atheism. Aka the religion of denial based on spitefulness.

The type of mentally handicapped individuals who don't realize Deism is a thing or that science is observational proof of presence of tangible reality (which is governed by higher laws of the universe in a rigid manner).
>>
>>36291137
Wait lmao as in Shelby F.
>>
>>36290850
I am a virgin, I am not made for men. I am god's messenger and my body is only a vessel.
>>
>>36291130
Educate yourself moron
>But light is made up of particles called photons. Why can these particles travel at the speed of light when particles like electrons cannot?

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160429-the-real-reasons-nothing-can-ever-go-faster-than-light

Mark 9:3: And while He was praying, the appearance of His face became different, and His clothing became white and gleaming.

Matthew 28:3: And his appearance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow.

Every near death experience has described beings of light and one giant light they called God.
>>
>>36291215
as in t heshelby u fgged in a truck
>>
>>36290568
Good girl, only a whore would send nudes to someone other than her husband
>>
>>36291329
when you send a nude picture to anyone the us gov department also gets it
>>
>>36291236
You are made for men, it is good you serve God if you are really a Christian but remember your role and be humble.

1 Timothy 2:8-15:So, then, it is my wish that men should pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, with no anger in their hearts and no doubts in their minds. Even so it is my wish that women should modestly and wisely adorn themselves in seemly dress. This adornment should not consist in braided hair, and ornaments of gold, and pearls, but--as befits women who profess to reverence God--they should adorn themselves with good works. Let a woman learn in silence and with all submission. I do not allow a woman to teach or to dictate to a man. Rather, it is my advice that she should be silent. For Adam was formed first, and then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived, and so became guilty of transgression. But women will be saved through child-bearing, if they continue in faith and love, and if they wisely walk the road that leads to holiness.
>>
>>36291384
I am not a Christian. I carry the word directly from god. the bible is devoid of divine inspiration.
I was not made for men.
>>
>>36291380
Snap, Guess Im not asking the wifey to send me nudes, dont want any other men having her pics.
>>
>>36291236
Fuck off, you're not God's messanger. What amazing insights and words from God have you brought? What sign from him do you offer? You've just got big dreams and desire to find meaning like we all have and are trying to weasel out of being humble.
>>
File: 1492038815166.jpg (525KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492038815166.jpg
525KB, 1414x2000px
Fucking Christians and their insane ramblings

Keep your retarded ideas to yourselves
>>
>>36291411
You are truly lost. Read the Qu'ran. Peace be unto you.
>>
>>36291411
Ok with an open unbias mind look at the inferiority of your gender. Ask yourself, could woman survive without men? The answer is no. Can men survive without women? The answer is yes. You are made for men, you cannot survive or live without us. We are better than you in every skill or ability on this planet. Face this truth and humble yourself and you will be liked and honored.
>>
>>36290568
Because those are the kinds of boys you talk to. Now git out, normie.
>>
>>36291460
I am god's messenger, all women are not.
That being said, I do believe women could survive without men, but that's not a god thing. I just think that because I don't see any obstacles.
>>
>>36290675
Hahahha, God I love people with no accomplishments that name themselves a member of a group with accomplishments to feel better.
Bonus points if that group equals half the population that ever lived.
>>
>>36291495
Actually this was already tested. Turns out you can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>>
File: 1484554389117.gif (650KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484554389117.gif
650KB, 499x699px
>>36290675
>God created...
>Euphoria intensifies
>>
>>36291534
It could have played out differently if there were also older women who weren't vain heathens obsessed with sunbathing.
>>
>>36290568
Because, regardless of what you think, your purpose for existing is to produce more humans.
>>
>>36290675
>We men beat you in every art and skill in the world.
Women weren't allowed to a higher education until 1800. There was no competition to begin with for more than 1800 years. Now women earn the majority of master's degrees and doctoral degrees in the U.S.
As for tits, cunts and assholes, they're organs anon, organs with very important functions for maintaining life. Thanks for the shitpost though, I had a good laugh.
>>
>>36292074
Yeah men have ruled every human civilization in every society and culture. Invented nearly every human tool in existence and you think men have held women back for hundreds of thousands of years? Yeah right, keep telling yourself that lie. You are brainwashed and obviously too simple minded to think outside the box of your feminist education.
>>
>>36290568
>Why do boys have to be so sexual
Testosterone.
>>
>>36292074
Yea, women sure compete with men well.

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2
>>
>>36292258
Sports is hardly fair considering that testosterone is basically free steroids.
>>
>>36290675
as if you actually care about what god wants
>>
>>36290568
NORMIES AND STACIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36292258
I know that men are physically stronger and better at every existing sport, so I was not talking about that kind of competition.
>>
>>36292278
You're making excuses.
Women on the nationals team have been playing longer than a group of 15 year old boys.
>>
>>36292074
Women don't even need permanent breasts, they're useless, women only ever need breasts after giving birth.

Your breasts don't even work most of the time, garbage organs.
>>
>>36292389
That's right.
Move the goalposts to redefine your argument
>>
>>36292448
Yes as I said earlier God made breasts for men's pleasure. You don't even need the fatness for breast milk it's most for show to please men.
>>
>>36292448
>garbage organs
I agree with that, I would remove them if it would be socially acceptable
>>
>>36290568
Its okay to be a lesbian, we won't judge you.
>>
>>36292411
I was just interjecting after reading the entire post chain, that was my first post ITT.

You made a piss poor argument and I pointed that out. Even if I were arguing against the anon you're debating I wouldn't had brought up sports to counter anything she said. Being skilled in sports isn't nearly as useful as having the right body for sports. A 30 year old 5'5" Japanese man with no testosterone who's been playing basketball all of his life will lose to 15 year old 6'6" Tyrone.every time.

It'd be better to counter her argument with something showing modern women being outclassed by men in something purely cerebral like musical composition, chess, mathematics, programming, science, video games etc. Lots of different things that don't rely 75% on physical strength and agility like sports do.
>>
>>36292601
Quite white knighting for her, she can make her own points since she's a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man.
>>
>>36292660
I'm not, but I like to believe there are some out there.
>>
>>36290966
>a soul is energy

shit is a rock really high up on a cliff with lots of potential a lot of souls then?
>>
>>36292515
Actually, other mammals only show breasts when they're at their least fertile. Thus visible breasts would indicate that the female mammal is the least ready to mate and therefore put off any potential mate.

Men didn't find breasts attractive at first, mutant women started sprouting permanent breasts (our ancestors were flat chested) and those men who could get it up to that were the ones who passed on their genes the most.

If God did that he's a fucking idiot, this was just an unfortunate accident. Women would be better off with temporary breasts like literally every other beast.
>>
>>36292660
I'm not white knighting so much as I'm pointing out your shitty fallacious counter-argument. Sorry if that brought any confusion.
>>
>>36290675
unironically objectively correct
>>
>>36290675
i came

oregano oreganole
>>
>>36292903
Trying this hard to convince us you aren't Elliot Rodger before the spree is amusing.
You stay fedorable
>>
>>36293026
You're comparing me to Elliot after calling me a white knight?

OK
>>
>>36290883
>female REEEEEEEEEE
lol.
>>
>>36290675

lol @ female butthurt

its the truth
>>
>>36292539
>waiting for others to tell you what's right and wrong
This is exactly why women are where they are in human history
>>
>>36292074
>women wasnt able to do things until men allowed then to
>only after men developed a societal structure where these things are easy to obtain, women start to do it
>even with easy access to high education they mostly only try to do easy fields
>they let themselves be subjected to everything that supposedly prevented them to do things until 1800, and did nothing
>>
>>36292842
>If God did that he's a fucking idiot
You know you're on a shit board when you have to say stupid things like these to appeal to the contrarians who aren't even religious, but are waiting to call you a reddit tier atheist if you don't take the sky daddy into consideration
>>
>>36293676
My life is a joke, anon.
>>
>>36290568
It drives our every move. Fuck off and become a feminist dyke if you don't like it.
>>
>>36290675
>being this wrong
>using God as justification for that

If you knew anything about theology, you'd realize you're wrong
>>
>>36293676
If you think this is a shitty board, just go away, nobody is forcing you to stay here.
>>
>>36290568
When i see a good looking girl i think about fucking her like my brain does that automatically. I don't want to do it but my brain does this. But I would never do shit like this but then again I'm a betafag.
>>
>>36292074
>Women weren't allowed to a higher education until 1800
After 200 years of having equal opportunities males still dominate pretty much every field that requires skill.
Really makes you think, doesn't it ?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.